[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

I actually wouldn't mind playing the game, but the minute you know it's from IG it's like it is automatically worth 1/20th of the retail price based on eventual bundle and happy hour.  

Oh, a voxel multiplayer shooting game. Those always go over well.

Also: No Friday Bundle. :bs:
It's hilarious how much of a fad blocky voxel rendering is. C&C Tiberian Sun used it in the 90's, and Crysis uses voxels for its terrain, and both of them are much better than any lol 8-bit 3D junk that's being produced now.

Last edited by a moderator:
New Indie Gala - Tiny Mix Bundle - $2.95 for the first 24 hours

$1 minimum:

• Sylia - Act 1 (Desura)
  • Hexcells Plus (Steam)
  • Postal (Steam)
$4.99 tier ($2.95 for first 24h):

• POOF (Steam)
  • Anfvik (Steam)
  • Aveyond: Lord of Twilight (Steam)
  • Ethan Meteor Hunter (Steam)
  • Gravi (Steam)
  • Truck Racer (Steam)
  • Grimind (Steam)
  • + (game to be unlocked) (Steam)

$1 minimum:

• Sylia - Act 1 (Desura)
  • Hexcells Plus (Steam)
  • Postal (Steam)

• POOF (Steam)
  • Anfvik (Steam)
  • Gravi (Steam)
  • Truck Racer (Steam)
  • Grimind (Steam)
  • + (game to be unlocked)
Eh....think I got everything and the RPG maker game...is already mine as well....pass!

Really want that Truck Racer, also don't have Angvik and Poof.  Not really great for me at the first 24 hr price.  Maybe next time IG.

$1 minimum:

• Sylia - Act 1 (Desura)
  • Hexcells Plus (Steam)
  • Postal (Steam)

• POOF (Steam)
  • Anfvik (Steam)
  • Gravi (Steam)
  • Truck Racer (Steam)
  • Grimind (Steam)
Hmm. I think actually might not have any of these. (Or maybe I picked some up in previous bundles and remain unaware due to not caring.) In at the discount price, or wait for happy hour?

Oh, a voxel multiplayer shooting game. Those always go over well.

Also: No Friday Bundle. :bs:
The Friday bundle seems like a one-time thing. I'm more upset over the bullshit pricing of Monday #5. Thanks for jinxing us with a Saturday bundle though. :p

I've actually been waiting for a bundle with Hexcells Plus since I got the original Hexcells in the Indie Capsule 2 at BundleStars, so I'm definitely in for $1. On top of that, the only games I have from this one are Postal and Aveyond (which just got a sequel recently).

It's really odd there's only one unlock. Maybe it'll be a short bundle?

Anyways, since I have only 2 of the games, I wouldn't be too upset buying in early to host, but that's only if Fox is still fed up with Gala and borderland doesn't end up taking all of Fox's usual orders.

$1 minimum:

• Sylia - Act 1 (Desura)
  • Hexcells Plus (Steam)
  • Postal (Steam)

• POOF (Steam)
  • Anfvik (Steam)
  • Gravi (Steam)
  • Truck Racer (Steam)
  • Grimind (Steam)
What a pile of rubbish: only Poof, Truck Racer, and Sylia aren't repeats. This looks like a skip even at group buy prices.

EDIT:

And Hexcells Plus, which is supposedly different to Hexcells non-Plus, whereas Sylia was included in the Retro Groupee bundle (DRM-free only, though.)

POSTAL:

0IG9F-IVP92-RBD8G

Ethan: Meteor Hunter is the "Deluxe" version... I have no idea what the difference is.
Sweet, thanks for the heads up. Deluxe version comes with the "Deluxe DLC" which is basically the soundtrack, artbook and game guide. (Deluxe Version costs $15, and the Deluxe DLC costs $7 separately).

http://store.steampowered.com/app/273370/

Damn, last day for Millennium Playfire rewards is tomorrow and Gala still hasn't given us Steam keys. :wall:

What a pile of rubbish: only Poof, Truck Racer, and Sylia aren't repeats. This looks like a skip even at group buy prices.
Looks like I skipped the right bundles because I'm missing 7 of these. A couple of them look pretty decent too. I'm pretty happy about .42 per game.

Sweet, thanks for the heads up. Deluxe version comes with the "Deluxe DLC" which is basically the soundtrack, artbook and game guide. (Deluxe Version costs $15, and the Deluxe DLC costs $7 separately).
And I take it that the keys they provided to Groupees weren't the deluxe version.... :oldman:

Oh, I guess I should add Hexcells Plus to that list since it is apparently something separate from Hexcells. :wall:

Sort of interested in definitely-not-Minesweepers, but $1 is way beyond what I want to pay for it, and that's the only thing in this bundle I don't already own that I might actually want. Beh.

Is Sylia on Greenlight? If this pushes it through, I'll have to remember to bug Groupees to see if they'll give us Steam keys.

Sort of interested in definitely-not-Minesweepers, but $1 is way beyond what I want to pay for it, and that's the only thing in this bundle I don't already own that I might actually want. Beh.

Is Sylia on Greenlight? If this pushes it through, I'll have to remember to bug Groupees to see if they'll give us Steam keys.
I didn't see Sylia on Greenlight.

Who's stepped up on Happy Hour organizing?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/273370/

Damn, last day for Millennium Playfire rewards is tomorrow and Gala still hasn't given us Steam keys. :wall:
For spreading the Millennium chapters across numerous bundles and knowing what the deal was beforehand, they sre are dragging ass about it now that Part 1 is up. No real updates or anything.

The Friday bundle seems like a one-time thing. I'm more upset over the bullshit pricing of Monday #5. Thanks for jinxing us with a Saturday bundle though. :p

I've actually been waiting for a bundle with Hexcells Plus since I got the original Hexcells in the Indie Capsule 2 at BundleStars, so I'm definitely in for $1. On top of that, the only games I have from this one are Postal and Aveyond (which just got a sequel recently).

It's really odd there's only one unlock. Maybe it'll be a short bundle?

Anyways, since I have only 2 of the games, I wouldn't be too upset buying in early to host, but that's only if Fox is still fed up with Gala and borderland doesn't end up taking all of Fox's usual orders.
If you want to takeover and host for this one, that would be great.

I believe he's hinted at trying to phase himself out of the doing group-buys and letting others take over.
And yep, the Fox is phasing himself out of the hosting business.

And yep, the Fox is phasing himself out of the hosting business.

Can do, cap'n. I'll buy in after I go to the bank later today. Thanks for your blessing.
8jvkn.jpg

Sooo...... who's hosting the Happy Hour? $3 a bit too high for me since i own a few of the games.....

Sooo...... who's hosting the Happy Hour? $3 a bit too high for me since i own a few of the games.....
I am. Feel free to PM me now to reserve a slot, or PM me during the actual Happy Hour.

Well I guess we don't need you anymore...
I have said I would dispose of Fox once he stopped being of use to me. But I haven't taken over enough of his threads yet, still holding out. :p

At least Gala is still running. I can't find anyone alive from indiemeadow to even ask for a key.
Alright, I'm gonna admit being a newbie on this one, the fuck is IndieMeadow?

I am. Feel free to PM me now to reserve a slot, or PM me during the actual Happy Hour.

I have said I would dispose of Fox once he stopped being of use to me. But I haven't taken over enough of his threads yet, still holding out. :p

Will you be my dealer?

535368_10151128386797765_796139263_n.jpg

One has 2 Steam games for a $1, the other only one
Good point. I wanna say most of the people buying the Monday bundle are just doing it because they have the 7th Guest from the other bundle and wanna finish the collection with the 11th Hour.

So, the Tiny Mix bundle's counter is finally showing, and it ends up in 15+ days, so it's not a weekly. Which means chances are they'll be a HH, which means that those of you who PM'd to reserve you a slot did not do so in vain.

I already bought in at $2.95, so I'm all set for whenever it happens. Now I get to experience what being Fox is like. :p

Just saw some of a Let's Play 11th Hour....yeah...that looks horrible I'll probably give away my 7th Guest key, also think I have 7th guest on GOG. Just doesn't look like my type of adventure game.

IndieMeadow bundle that only ran twice and featured greenlight games. Now that the games are actually beginning to show up on Steam, they seem to have disappeared. I asked the Splater dev (the game was in one of the two bundles) if he's heard anything from them and his response was "Nope. Didn't tried for a while, though, so I can't really say anything about it."

So we're never seeing those keys.

IndieMeadow bundle that only ran twice and featured greenlight games. Now that the games are actually beginning to show up on Steam, they seem to have disappeared. I asked the Splater dev (the game was in one of the two bundles) if he's heard anything from them and his response was "Nope. Didn't tried for a while, though, so I can't really say anything about it."

Sucks....I only got the one with Full Bore and for like 1.20 or something...I actually got Full Bore on Indiegamestand too, least I know I will get keys from one of them someday! I hate those that run Greenlight Bundles that will never give away Steam keys...what a waste of money.

To be fair if they don't want to provide what they promised, you're entitled to give them a chargeback. It would be more for a F U than actually wanting to spend 30 mins to get your $3 tho.

To be fair if they don't want to provide what they promised, you're entitled to give them a chargeback. It would be more for a F U than actually wanting to spend 30 mins to get your $3 tho.
I would think there is some sort of time limitation involved on doing a charge back. I don't think it would wash to come back months later and go 'Oh by the way...'.

I think it's better just to buy from bundle sites you know are good about distributing keys or at least even if they are kind of spotty (like Gala) from a group that will be around if you need to stir up a mob to sharpen the pitchforks to make things happen.

Is Sylia on Greenlight? If this pushes it through, I'll have to remember to bug Groupees to see if they'll give us Steam keys.
I didn't see Sylia on Greenlight.
It's not but neither was Book of Legends and that got in. Also Valve just let in Kingdom Elemental even though Chronic Logic never put that up on Greenlight, they just put up Bridge-It which got in some time ago. They let Screen 7 get in Heroine's Quest and Samaritan Paradox without Greenlight since they got The Cat Lady Greenlight.

It honestly would not shock me at this point if Sylia gets in sooner or later without Greenlight.

I'm kind of surprised Aldorlea never gave Groupees Desura keys for it, but I guess no one cared enough to make a fuss over that.

So, the Tiny Mix bundle's counter is finally showing, and it ends up in 15+ days, so it's not a weekly. Which means chances are they'll be a HH, which means that those of you who PM'd to reserve you a slot did not do so in vain.
When you hover the Tiny Mix tab, you can see that it links to indiegala.com/main. :p

bread's done
Back