[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

szqmPS4.png

I love your giveaways, simply for the pictures you dig up for visual clues as to what game you're giving away. Well done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait, what the fuck? The Friday Special's having a Happy Hour?

The weekly one with the $1.50 day one price that ends in two days? What the fuck IG?

Anyways, I can host one depending on how much interest there is. I doubt 20 of you are interested though, which means I can't get you the best price.

Feel free to prove me wrong though, anyone who's interested in paying less than $1.50 for one of the bundles, PM me within the next few hours and I can use the demand to determine the price for everyone.

But don't fucking dick with me and PM me if you're not interested. I'm not getting stuck with multiple bundles that nobody wants.

Hypothetically if you could get 20 people interested what is the per person buy in Price looking like right now?

Because that will decide whether I am interested or not.

Pretty much if it's over $2 I am out and at or near $2 is kind of pushing it.

Hypothetically if you could get 20 people interested what is the per person buy in Price looking like right now?

Because that will decide whether I am interested or not.

It was $1.50 on day one. I didn't like that price for Numba and Combat Cats then, and I don't like it now. I'm not sure if the happy hour price can get cheap enough.

Although...

It looks like it would be cheaper to buy one gift copy (and get the bonuses) multiple times that it would be to buy 5 copies (plus bonuses.) $3.49 for one copy, $23 for 5 copies.

True DAT. I did come to think of it pass on it at $1.50 and I think some people were even doing group buys for $1.27.

So I change my mind.$1 or less or tits or GTFO. And Bobbytastic was lame and wouldn't use the Boobytastic avatar so it won't be tits.

Feel free to prove me wrong though, anyone who's interested in paying less than $1.50 for one of the bundles, PM me within the next few hours and I can use the demand to determine the price for everyone.

It was $1.50 on day one. I didn't like that price for Numba and Combat Cats then, and I don't like it now. I'm not sure if the happy hour price can get cheap enough.

Although...

It looks like it would be cheaper to buy one gift copy (and get the bonuses) multiple times that it would be to buy 5 copies (plus bonuses.) $3.49 for one copy, $23 for 5 copies.
$3.49 = Theoretically 4 copies for me, the problem is I have no fucking idea if it'd actually work given the weird pricing of this one. $23 = Guaranteed 20 copies.

True DAT. I did come to think of it pass on it at $1.50 and I think some people were even doing group buys for $1.27.
$1 per bundle would actually cost me money if I went the 20 bundles route, so it ain't happening.

As for the possible price, I normally don't post it because undercutters, but in this case, I'll lay my cards on the table because I doubt 20 of you actually want it.

Since the original group buy price was $1.27, I can go as low as $1.25 provided there's 20 of you out there who actually want it.

This is of course moot if $3.49 gets me 4 copies, in which I will adjust the price accordingly.

You could always just toss in a penny and get Combat Cats. After all, do you really need whatever Numba is?

Alright, BobbyTastic's IG Bundle Shop is open.

$1 PayPal each for the Friday Special. Rev up those PMs.

With headliners like Storm in a Teacup and Chernobyl Commando? Nah, I can't see that being the case. They must have just had a stroke of generosity on their part.
not sure if you are being sarcastic but Storm in a Teacup is.. well.. very short & generic and the background music loop every 1 min. You'd be better watch the game trailer b/c that's how it would be in game.. Just loop the trailer 100x and you got the game.

Chernobyl Commando is another generic, boring FPS.. ppl dissed on COD but they kept on forgetting that there are crappier stuff than COD out there. Unless you have no backlog and run out of game to play, you'd be better just skip this title

Cheaply priced terrible bundle is terrible and cheap. In other news, the sky is blue.
Yeah, but Numba looks fun. And Trilboos, but I have that.

IBomber is tower defense. My wife would probably like those games. Bleh. Not sure I convince myself to spend a buck on it.

not sure if you are being sarcastic but Storm in a Teacup is.. well.. very short & generic and the background music loop every 1 min. You'd be better watch the game trailer b/c that's how it would be in game.. Just loop the trailer 100x and you got the game.

Chernobyl Commando is another generic, boring FPS.. ppl dissed on COD but they kept on forgetting that there are crappier stuff than COD out there. Unless you have no backlog and run out of game to play, you'd be better just skip this title
Storm in a Teacup is decent. Yeah, the music is extremely repetitive, but you can mute it. I know it's not saying much, but it probably is one of the best games in the bundle.

Yeah, but Numba looks fun. And Trilboos, but I have that.

IBomber is tower defense. My wife would probably like those games. Bleh. Not sure I convince myself to spend a buck on it.
Oh I'm not saying don't buy it. I've given up any pretense that I require any degree of quality for my bundle purchases a long time ago.

Cheaply priced terrible bundle is terrible and cheap. In other news, the sky is blue.
well, there are value to be had in cheaply priced bundle. I still fondly remember how I bought AAA games from AMAZON THQ sale with chump changes. Tony's reign was one of the highlight of my CAG career.

Saw this on SPUF

I wrote Indie Gala 4 days ago about keys for ICHI since the dev said he had already given them keys (back in June, prior to launch). Here's the response I got today:

We have recently received the keys
But we need a few time for prepare the distribute.

Still a bit of waiting, We'll notified when everything is ready.
smile.gif
4 days for support to get back to me (after other bundles have already given out the keys) to tell me they need more time, sounds about right.
rolleyes.gif

bread's done
Back