[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

Good thing you said something, I still thought it was Molly.
4fEzqSr.jpg

Easy way to solve this. You just need to palinn this bundle and I can spoder the extra from you.
How about I just palinn that individual game and then pm you the gift link after admonishing myself and doing some eye rolling and what not?

Edit: just sent you a pm.

Last edited by a moderator:
So are we just turning every regular into a verb at this point?
Yes. To "NinjaSquirrel" means to give a thorough review that no one has the attention span to read.

OHHH OHHH, can I get one?
Sure. To "GreenDay" means to adopt a female avatar in the interest of getting free games because chesticles.

yep

sunasunned

to like posts from several years and versions of cag ago.
I would have figured Sunasunning was to drink and eat burgers simultaneously.

I usually know who on the CAG to trust for group buys...I just go with what I know and I didn't know Borderland and I don't really want to know Borderland.
"it's better to know Borderland but not needing Borderland rather than to need Borderland but not knowing Borderland at all." :D/

What is even going on in this thread. Like forreal gaize.
People got mad at borderlands for spamming the thread with his trade post from the trade thread. Borderlands proceeds to google translate calm (russian?) insults, we admire. Between our musing we begin to post silly things. Then you asked a question, a good question but one that should be taken seriously.

A pheonix is rising the ashes my friends. If we let this continue and possibly sacrifice a live goat, a wild Tebow will appear with his garble talk and all will be right with CAG again.

For only $1.49 you can pick up these 7 amazing steam games below!

CAFE 0 ~The Drowned Mermaid~ (DESURA) [www.desura.com] also on Greenlight Vote for it here :
Greenlight Page
One Finger Death Punch (STEAM)
Galactic Arms Race (STEAM)
Ichi (STEAM)
Rhythm Destruction (STEAM)
Dysan The Shapeshifter (STEAM)
Millie (STEAM)
In case you're like me and never check your shiny loot account, they added steam keys at some point for Rhythm Destruction if you picked up the groupees shiny loot 4 bundle.

In case you're like me and never check your shiny loot account, they added steam keys at some point for Rhythm Destruction if you picked up the groupees shiny loot 4 bundle.
Thanks for saving me $1.50. That was the only game in the bundle I was interested in, and I have it already through ShinyLoot 4. :)

Had to Playfire the album because I couldn't find any of the songs or videos online. Stupid VEVO.

"Foil" is great. "Word Crimes" is pretty amazing. "Tacky" sounds like the equivalent of being friends with Idiot IRL. ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsWo8apgLys&list=UUTAgbu2l6_rBKdbTvEodEDw

OP Updated!

Main change is I am reverting to the old rule of NO GROUP BUY TALK OF ANY KIND IN THIS THREAD!

Please keep any group buy talk to the main IG Group Buy Thread (linked in the OP).  Please do not post about your hosting, setting up a group buy, etc. here.  This includes myself as well.  

It was an old rule in the other thread and it just causes problems when people start posting that stuff in here.

I have added a section in the OP with names and profile links of CAGs who host.  If you would like to be added or removed please PM me.  If you are a host and want me to add information like your price per bundle or a link to your own Hosting/Trading thread, please PM me and I will add that information to the OP.

I think this is the fairest solution for all involved.  Borderland seems to elicit a negative reaction from some community members, but at the same time others (like myself and Bobbytastic) do the same sort of stuff (post about group buy stuff) without similar backlash.  I don't really think that's fair since Borderland provides the same service so this solution allows every host to get equal exposure in the OP and avoids any more issues (hopefully).  

I think this is the fairest solution for all involved. Borderland seems to elicit a negative reaction from some community members, but at the same time others (like myself and Bobbytastic) do the same sort of stuff (post about group buy stuff) without similar backlash. I don't really think that's fair since Borderland provides the same service so this solution allows every host to get equal exposure in the OP and avoids any more issues (hopefully).
What offended me was the huge color/bold/large wall-o-trade-post (including a long backcatalog list) ...and repeatedly

You, Bobby, & some others, simply post "I've got IG Bundle-X HH spots open, PM for details/$1.27 paypal"

You and Bobby are thread regulars, so you (rightfully) get more slack, but I wouldn't be pleased with either of you doing Borderland-style posting.

Last edited by a moderator:
What offended me was the huge color/bold/large wall-o-trade-post (including a long backcatalog list) ...and repeatedly

You, Bobby, & some others, simply post "I've got IG Bundle-X HH spots open, PM for details/$1.27 paypal"

You and Bobby are thread regulars, so you (rightfully) get more slack, but I wouldn't be pleased with either of you doing Borderland-style posting.
I definitely understand why there was hostility there and I did try to explain to borderland a few times the way he should be posting and that he isn't a reg so people don't really "know" him, but I think this is just the easiest solution overall.

I'm not going to be thread nazi or anything, but hopefully this'll keep things running smoothly so we can talk about the awesome games IG gives us :)

I definitely understand why there was hostility there and I did try to explain to borderland a few times the way he should be posting and that he isn't a reg so people don't really "know" him, but I think this is just the easiest solution overall.

I'm not going to be thread nazi or anything, but hopefully this'll keep things running smoothly so we can talk about the awesome games IG gives us :)
Borderlands has been around for ages... It's a new account of an old user (most of us know why it's a new account).

And really, the regular or not thing means little. Like Ashes said, if you or Bobby posted a huge, in your face thing like that every single page, I'm pretty sure almost everyone would be annoyed and complain about it as well. That was really the only problem, but the new method you put up is fine.

bread's done
Back