[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

I wonder. :whistle2:k
Borderland? ;)

Okay I'll just see myself out now.

JwSHrux.gif

This one really snuck up on me, but it doesn't matter.

As of today, I'm retiring from IG HH hosting. The market is too cutthroat at the moment, and I've lost too many orders to other hosters to stay in business.

I started hosting as a favour to the community to take over for Fox (as well as the increased feedback count, better IG pricing and to have a "thing" here in the CAG PC community), but it seems I'm no longer needed, so I'm done.

I'll probably still host weekly five-packs from time to time though, and I may "unretire" if the competition stops hosting again (or vastly overcharges for whatever reason), but for now, send your PMs elsewhere.

I apologize to the few people who had reserved bundles with me this time, but you can get better prices elsewhere anyways (check your PMs).

Last edited by a moderator:

As of today, I'm retiring from IG HH hosting. The market is too cutthroat at the moment, and I've lost too many orders to other hosters to stay in business.

I started hosting as a favour to the community to take over for Fox (as well as the increased feedback count, better IG pricing and to have a "thing" here in the CAG PC community), but it seems I'm no longer needed, so I'm done.

I'll probably still host weekly five-packs from time to time though, and I may "unretire" if the competition stops hosting again (or vastly overcharges for whatever reason), but for now, send your PMs elsewhere.

I apologize to the few people who had reserved bundles with me this time, but you can get better prices elsewhere anyways (check your PMs).
I thank you for your time.

i blame cheap for retiring for making u doing this chepa fualt and mysterd fualt

bongiorno   :whistle2: i give you the good deals on bundle and maybe a pizza?  :D/

to the poop pinocchio in here   :^o  i do a gepetto at you and say to sad i am serious friend   :twisted: my discount the best discount and your key all work  :shock:

thx you booby :???:  you make me richie rich  :whee:

I'm not seeing any. Do they sometimes not populate all of the account keys at once?

Edit: Oh, nevermind... it's a separate entry right below the original. 

Pressured Steam keys have been added to the July bundle ... get those cards sold before the prices crash ;)

IG Every Monday Bundle 07/21/2014

$1.49 starting price

Block Story (Steam) - Link
Dark Scavenger (Steam) - Link
Instant Dungeon (Desura) - Link
Paradigm Shift (Steam) - Link
Sequence (Steam) - Link
The Tower (Steam) - Link

Decent set of games....I like Sequence though it's been bundled a lot of times. Only one I want to play is Instant Dungeon....pass for me but should be good for others.

I only had Sequence and the price is right.

I'm not sure what the standout game is in the group though. I was most drawn to Block Story, but the reviews don't seem to be that encouraging. The Tower and Paradigm Shift look kind of 2Scary4Me and PS has horrible user reviews. Dark Scavenger looks weird and possibly interesting. Instant Dungeon could either be terrific or generic -- we shall see. 

Oh well +5, and here's hoping Instant Dungeon gets greenlit.

For real, it's a mobile port of one of those games (usually free) that you install, play for 5 minutes, and then uninstall. It's horrifically bad.

Because everyone knows that adventure games with constant game over choices don't need save systems.
I think you just didn't appreciate it because you're not good at it.

anyone hosting a group buy for indiegala monday? pm me please
I was just going to ask about this again. I'll do one if no one else does and I can find enough people and figure out the Gala shenanigans. Somehow I just can't bring myself to pay $1.49 but I can go for $1.27. That 22 cents! :p

So when it says "Donate 5 gifts paying more than: $6.33" I check off 'Is it a gift?' and pay $6.33 and get 5 gift links for it?

Will host as many as necessary.

$1.27 Paypal gift to [email protected] gets you the Monday B17 bundle, just include your user name/e-mail in the notes. I will PM you and gift them to your desired e-mail within five minutes. Anyone else looking to gift me Paypal money is free to do so, btw. ;)

Okay who is hosting and is Blade for serious serious? I can't tell. :eek:

*feels like MysterD. Halp sarcasm detector malfunctioned*

Anyone notice a one cent charge on Paypal gift payments? Just saw one for the first time (also they changed the interface, so maybe it's a new thing).
After a little investigating, I think it may have something to do with out of country transfers. I think the page now says no fee for US transfer if you use Paypal or bank transfer funds where it used to not mention country.

In other words, Paypal have gotten word of Broderland and his undercutting ways and are determined to shut him down.

Anyone notice a one cent charge on Paypal gift payments? Just saw one for the first time (also they changed the interface, so maybe it's a new thing).
I've had that interface for months, for some reason it didn't affect most people until now. You might get a 1 cent charge if the person you're sending the payment to isn't in the same country as you.

bread's done
Back