• Air Conflicts - Secret Wars
  • Galaxy on Fire 2 HD
  • Wildlife Park 3
Pay $2.49 or more:

• Disciples III: Reincarnation
  • Cargo! The Quest for Gravity
  • The Void
  • Thunder Wolves

No bonuses listed for this one and I won't be hosting a HH for this one since it's almost entirely repeats.  

Reposted from other places.

Ionball 2:Ion Storm Steam Key free while supplies last. You just have to join the Indiegala group on Steam and put your email in.

Link

Cool I skipped it in that Groupees bundle so this is nice.

When I click on the Ionball 2 icon under my free stuff it just says Indie Gala Ionball 2:Ionstorm and there's no link to redeem it to my account or anything. Anyone else have this problem? Also if you bought the 4th Greenlight bundle Sam Glyph: Private Eye! comes out on Steam in a few hours, so hopefully Steam keys soon.

wat??? is that an advanced form of gilbying?
darwin's theory proven, he's evolving

what cheap gone crazy why
found you a girlfriend

20120814-GirlW3Boobs.jpg

hi guy

i purchase 2 x 5 Indie Gala Friday Special 6 bundles

cost 8.50$ / 5 = 1.60$
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

each bundle included 7 game, price: 1.60$ or 1 key

• 9 Clues The Secret of Serpent Creek
  • Grim Legends The Forsaken Bride
  • Time Mysteries The Ancient Spectres
  • Enigmatis The Mists of Ravenwood
  • Nightmares from the Deep The Siren`s Call
  • Nightmares from the Deep The Cursed Heart
  • Abyss The Wraiths of Eden
PM if interested thx you

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess some people never learn.

So aren't all those games in the Friday bundle hidden object games? I might be interested in grabbing a group buy bundle from someone else. :p

HOGs have never interested me for whatever reason.  Their pretty art always draws me in, but the Where's Waldo gameplay toy's with my ADD like a marionette.  Still debating for the +4, though. 

HOGs have never interested me for whatever reason. Their pretty art always draws me in, but the Where's Waldo gameplay toy's with my ADD like a marionette. Still debating for the +4, though.
It's a genre that I feel like I should enjoy but I haven't yet. But the only one I've really spent any time fiddling with is The Lost Cases of Sherlock Holmes, which suffers from having really nothing to do with Sherlock Holmes. It's just a bunch of "cases" that seem more worthy of Encyclopedia Brown than The Great Detective (I think the one I played involved an item being stolen by a cat). I'm not sure I've given the genre a fair shake at this point, which is why I want to get into these Artifex Mundi games at some point because they seem to be the most well-crafted of the ones that are out there.

I'm down with HOGs and there are only three repeats for me. They're good palate cleansers between crazy action games. This is a nice bundle for fans of the genre and the price is spot-on. +4

Hmmm, 4 HOGs for $1.70 (5 pack price split) isn't bad for me.  I don't mind them myself.  Nice mindless timewasters between for interactive games.

If anyone wants to go in on a 5 pack with me, let me know.  

^ +1 on Fox Force Five.

If those didn't have the achievements, I'd probably pass. Wish there more in this genre like Pickers.

I'm in. :p

Oh hey, someone hid his blatant advertising while I was gone.
Cool.

And it apparently got deleted by a mod. I know this because I logged on to find two messages from Borderland, the second of which was him blaming me for deleting his post and being passive aggressive by asking me to at least let him know next time before I delete something.

I'm done trying to explain to the guy how to be an active member of the CAG community and at this point I don't think it's the language barrier that's preventing him from "understanding" why so many people aren't fans of his.

Cool.

And it apparently got deleted by a mod. I know this because I logged on to find two messages from Borderland, the second of which was him blaming me for deleting his post and being passive aggressive by asking me to at least let him know next time before I delete something.

I'm done trying to explain to the guy how to be an active member of the CAG community and at this point I don't think it's the language barrier that's preventing him from "understanding" why so many people aren't fans of his.
what "slut slamming" language did he utter which led you to the conclusion of his passive aggression? :D/

I regret buying that Humble bundle just for Abyss now. I only need 4 of the games in that friday bundle.

EDIT: Is anyone else hosting a group buy, or does anyone have any slots still open?

Who else is hosting, I'll join one as well.

I guess I'll host the next one if we can find five interested CAGs (including me.)

I'm interested.
I'm in (or willing to host if you decide not to.)

any open slots on the friday pack pm me
You guys got 5 right there.

I also have one open slot leftover from the two I hosted in case a sixth person comes along and misses out on this one.

I also don't mind hosting a third one if for whatever reason none of you guys want to host.

do you people do this every monday and friday.  might just wait for groups instead of just buying them

as long as most of them are steam and have cards i  buy them

below    thanks for the info. Might just wait  on monday to see if people buy them in bulk before jumping on them. Though last monday was a good group and  really only like 1 of the games  (the flower game)  rest were sort of let downs.   Is there  certain controllers  i should look  to hook up to my pc, cause using the key board on most of them just sucks 

below thanks for the info. Might just wait on monday to see if people buy them in bulk before jumping on them. Though last monday was a good group and really only like 1 of the games (the flower game) rest were sort of let downs. Is there certain controllers i should look to hook up to my pc, cause using the key board on most of them just sucks
IF the game supports controllers, you can use any Xbox 360 wired controller, just look one up on Amazon or Ebay. I personally use a PDP Afterglow since it was cheaper than buying a Microsoft one, and was Microsoft sanctioned. It works pretty well, not as good as the Microsoft one but okay. You can also buy a wireless adapter that lets you hook up wireless Xbox controllers, if you like.

Of course, the game in question has to support controllers. On Steam, this information is found where the Steam Trading Cards(I guess) thing is, and is either partial or full controller support. In terms of playing the game, there seems to be no difference at all, you just might have to type something with partial, but I'm pretty sure you can play the game with a controller fine.

One thing to be aware of- WATCH OUT FOR BAD CONTROLLERS. Especially on Ebay, ALWAYS look at the controller in depth before buying, read the descriptions, and cross reference when possible, as some sellers may be selling non Microsoft sanctioned controllers, or bad copies, which could cause problems. Some 3rd party controllers have really bad reviews because they are junk, or don't feel right, etc, so pay attention to what they say.(mostly applies to Amazon). I almost bought a Rockcandy(or something) before seeing it didn't have rubber on the joysticks, even though I think it was Microsoft sanctioned, so watch out.

You can also use Playstation controllers, but I'm not really sure how that would work, and Xbox tends to be slightly cheaper anyway so...

While I'm talking about controllers, on Steam, there is a Big Picture feature you can activate by hitting the guide button on an Xbox controller, which brings up a menu designed for controllers(you can even type using ONLY the controller-awkward but neat that they have it) and allows you to access games and stuff. I find it a bit clunky, but I think it tells you what games are controller supported easier(not sure haven't used it in awhile).

So, uh, the answer is a big YES, you can use controllers*!TM

*some restrictions apply.

EDIT:the quote wasnt working right, tried to fix it.

Is there certain controllers i should look to hook up to my pc, cause using the key board on most of them just sucks

Most people swear buy the Microsoft controllers but I have had two and I had the exact same problem on both. The left analog stick got slightly offline so whatever I was trying to control would always move left. It was minute but enough to be super annoying. I found a deal on the Thrustmaster GPX Lightback and have not had a single issue.

bread's done
Back