[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

Yes, I am hosting.

Anyone after a Mixed Up bundle: PM me. :)

If you see a lower price, let me know: I may be able to beat it.

He put me down for a bundle when I emailed him at first so I'm guessing he got enough interest. I'm happily waiting to add Bad Rats to my collection.

Last edited by a moderator:
They're really milking Platypus....
mq1.jpg

It's tempting just to finally get Cognition up to date but that's probably about to be bundled a dozen more times ... PASS

Repeat hoooo! I do want the two hidden object games I don't have (Millionaire Manor and Melissa K) and Cognition since I only had to episode 3 I think. May as well....i'll likely give away all my repeats....cheap enough to not care too much. 

Would be nice if someone posted the list so I could be disinterested without having to leave the thread...

Indie Gala Friday Special - $1.99
  • Jets'n'Guns Gold
  • Millionaire Manor
  • Melissa K. and the Heart of Gold Collector's Edition
  • Cognition Season One
  • Selknam Defense
  • Lost Civilization
  • Ocean City Racing
  • Gold Rush! Classic
  • The Last Door: Season One
  • Power-Up
  • Face Noir
  • Platypus

Personally - I like the work that Phoenix Online does.  Cognition is a GREAT game.  One of the best stories I have played this year...  the setup was superb, and I was thrilled.  

Excited to try out the others that are in this pack.  (Lost Civ, Last Door, and Face Noir.)  

Personally - I like the work that Phoenix Online does. Cognition is a GREAT game. One of the best stories I have played this year... the setup was superb, and I was thrilled.

Excited to try out the others that are in this pack. (Lost Civ, Last Door, and Face Noir.)
Did you purchase I will likely be going in a gift giving frenzy so just saying.

Would be nice if someone posted the list so I could be disinterested without having to leave the thread...

• Jets'n'Guns Gold
  • Millionaire Manor
  • Cognition Season One
  • Selknam Defense
  • Lost Civilization
  • Ocean City Racing
  • Gold Rush! Classic
  • Power-Up
  • Face Noir
  • Platypus
You could have just trusted us ... but nooooooooooooooooooooo.

Would've liked to grab that free copy of This War of Mine...but not when you need to spend $30. Nice try gala.
I really want TWOM so I actually consider this one of the better deals this weekend. Damn you Gala! I kind of want Escape DI or Life is Feudal, though I heard Escape sucks. .25 Real Horror Stories will put me over the $30 limit real easily on either

This War of Mine looks very good and has many, many positive reviews. If I buy the BF bundle does that count towards the $30? Still might be hard to make $30 though with how little they have in their store.

• Jets'n'Guns Gold
  • Millionaire Manor
  • Cognition Season One
  • Selknam Defense
  • Lost Civilization
  • Ocean City Racing
  • Gold Rush! Classic
  • Power-Up
  • Face Noir
  • Platypus
you know its tons of repeats when I even have most of them

Man what a fickle deal. I REALLY want This War of Mine, but finding a way to spend $30 on their store is like having to buy $30 of old socks at a garage sale. I'm not saying these older games are bad, I'm just saying that their store is quite limited... if I wanted those games, I'd already have them. I'd rather just spend $20 and buy TWOM outright than get it free for $30 in junk. Sigh, this BF is, as always, worse than the last. At least that tradition never changes. Downhill for life baby!

This War of Mine looks very good and has many, many positive reviews. If I buy the BF bundle does that count towards the $30? Still might be hard to make $30 though with how little they have in their store.
Don't think so. Seems they are separate and you can't add the BF bundle to a cart. Wish it was like bundlestars where everything can be added to one cart.

Lots of giveaways for this bundle. Should have likely passed on the bundle but was BF spending crazy.

Face Noir
Gold Rush! Classic
Lost Civilization
OCEAN CITY RACING
Power-Up
Selknam Defense
The Last Door - Collector's Edition

Since i'm feeling generous can quote for up to 2 games. I will send the gift link to your inbox.

Edit:

Jets'n'Guns Gold only one left quote to get it.

All Gone!

Lots of giveaways for this bundle. Should have likely passed on the bundle but was BF spending crazy.

Gold Rush! Classic

Since i'm feeling generous can quote for up to 2 games. I will send the gift link to your inbox.
Please and thank you!

Face Noir
Gold Rush! Classic
Jets'n'Guns Gold
Lost Civilization
OCEAN CITY RACING
Power-Up
Selknam Defense

Ocean City Racing please

Face Noir
Gold Rush! Classic
Jets'n'Guns Gold
Lost Civilization
OCEAN CITY RACING
Power-Up
Selknam Defense

Can I get Power Up?

Thanks!

[quote name="nitrosmob" post="12287611" timestamp="1417387854"]Saw Slidecage change his want. He got that key as well...just have Jets'n'Guns Gold and Power Up left.

Edit: Just Jets'n'Guns Gold left.[/quote]
I'd like that please

Thanks!

Saw Slidecage change his want. He got that key as well...just have Jets'n'Guns Gold and Power Up left.

Edit: Just Jets'n'Guns Gold left.
is it cool with you if i give epicgilgamesh that link you sent me for for ocean city

going to be most of the night off so if its cool with nitrosmob i will give you the code epic sometime tomorrow

^ Previously yeah, but there was that change in policy after the media stories about how few EA titles made it out.

Had none - easy buy!

I was wondering how long it would take for Steam to get sore about EA bundling, or bundling in general. At least they're taking the stance right now that the Steam price should be equally discounted rather than trying to bully people into not participating.

Had none - easy buy!

I was wondering how long it would take for Steam to get sore about EA bundling, or bundling in general. At least they're taking the stance right now that the Steam price should be equally discounted rather than trying to bully people into not participating.
I'm not sure that the wording disallows sales or at least bundles on other sites. It could instead refer to having it regularly priced lower on non-Steam stores than on Steam. Maybe.

Had none - easy buy!

They are trying to bully people into not participating in bundling. Do you really expect devs to say "oh, well I guess our game is .25 cents right now in a bundle, let's go ahead and lower our Steam price to .25 cents?"

It's a stupid policy only because they allow EA games to go on sale on their very own site, so does this mean devs should be expected to refund the difference to buyers every time there is a sale?

It's not unexpected for Steam to try to reign in the bundling, but it is what it is, a bully in the market trying to flex its muscle and get its way.

bread's done
Back