[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

CubeZ, Eternal Winter and Claustrophobia look really good. Krater is definitely good. 

I think this is one of the best looking bundles for the price EVAH. Great start to 2015 from those dears at IndieGala.

CubeZ, Eternal Winter and Claustrophobia look really good. Krater is definitely good.

I think this is one of the best looking bundles for the price EVAH. Great start to 2015 from those dears at IndieGala.
Needs moar sarcasm font. CubeZ looks terrible, and Krater + Claustrophobia are repeats. Eternal Winter might be ok, but not sure if it's worth buying the bundle for.

Needs moar sarcasm font. CubeZ looks terrible, and Krater + Claustrophobia are repeats. Eternal Winter might be ok, but not sure if it's worth buying the bundle for.
Nein. CubeZ looks amazing, but needs a player base. Krater is the only repeat for me and an extra copy of that is cool since I can try out the co-op ... some day ... or just add it to my account for the DLC.

Last edited by a moderator:
New Monday bundle, $1.89.

Space Salvager

Why So Evil ***

Eternal Winter

CubeZ

Claustrophobia

Krater (soundtrack included) ***

Krater DLC - Dr. Cerebro Pack

*** = cards

50% off discount price increase in 24h.
When's the dollar-day? Krater caught my eye, the rest looks like standard fundle bodder.

Edit: Thanks generous CAG! Best wishes, bundle addicts!

Well I was trying to be subtle and not get a accused of being an evil key stealer pirate thief who should have all his keys revoked, but yeah.

Well I was trying to be subtle and not get a accused of being an evil key stealer pirate thief who should have all his keys revoked, but yeah.
Until something ever comes out of their empty threats, I'm going to continue treating them like Playfire.

frenchtaunt.jpg

I know there was a glitch where you could get a full bundle for just paying $1, but what is this about getting better tiers of old bundles?
Yep, during that glitch if you looked at your previous bundle purchases you would have found that you had keys for everything in the bundle regardless if you BTA.

Jeez guys, I'm obviously just kidding. I mean, who would do something like that, take free keys from poor old Groupees? That would be like robbing a poor old lady and taking the candy from her grandchild at the same time. And then stomping on the candy in front of their faces.

srsly tho dont report me to FBI/playfire/da POLICE plz thnx

Is Krater worth playing?
When they did Co-Op update, they broke all my saves. So, I ain't played it since. There went 10 hours, out the window. And they never made those saves compatible - so, never started over.

Otherwise - yeah, I did like it. It's just oozes coolness + quirkiness.

The unique atmosphere + original music of the game is really what stood out most for me.

Sure, the gameplay's an odd mixture of tactical combat (because you have multiple party members you can control + they have their own class/skills - so use them wisely) and ARPG (combat itself feels like the combat you'd see in a ARPG like Diablo + Torchlight). You roam around the world like in DAO & Fallout 1+2 - you select where you want to go on overhead map and...you might get a random encounter, find a new area, run into a battle, or who knows what.

It's worth the almost $2 for Krater: CE + Cerbero DLC (who is one of the better party members you can get).

Does Gala know about RDMLKJ day? Otherwise I think it's safe to assume no 50% on this one.

I can host if there are 4 others interested.

I dunno why people are that bent out of shape over it; feels like it was more Gala laziness than malice. I even hosted one of the damned "overpriced" gift buys. I'm more pissed that Bundle Stars didn't do a coupon this year.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epiphany_(holiday)#Italy

Tuesday, January 6

Epiphany 2015

There are varying stories about Epiphany and Italy. According to the Roman author Macrobius,[not in citation given] and English antiquarian John Brand, the word "Epiphania" was transformed into Befana, the great fair held at that season, when sigillaria of terracotta or baked pastry were sold.

In popular folklore, Befana visits the children of parts of Italy on the eve of January 6 to fill their socks with candy and presents if they had been good or a lump of coal or dark candy if they had been bad. In other regions, especially Sicily, the South, and Abruzzo children may look forward instead to a visit from the three Wise Men themselves, a sign of the region's historic ties to Spain
TL;DR - An old witch wouldn't go with the three wise men to give gifts to the baby Jesus because she was too busy washing her hair or playing Hidden Object games or something. Then she felt bad later so she flies on her broomstick and gives gifts to every kid in Italy on January 6th hoping one is the baby Jesus. Because Jesus is Italian of course.

Does Gala know about RDMLKJ day? Otherwise I think it's safe to assume no 50% on this one.

I can host if there are 4 others interested.
I'm tempted, especially since I have a recipient in mind for the spare Krater I'd have. But, at the same time, I just can't help thinking I'm better off waiting for the 3 games I don't have to hit another bundle.

Also, I can totally see CubeZ being a free key on some promo site in the future.

Oh shit, yeah Los Reyes Magos—Mexico does that too, I forgot. Well, if Gala trolls with a discount on that day... shame on me.

Jeez guys, I'm obviously just kidding. I mean, who would do something like that, take free keys from poor old Groupees? That would be like robbing a poor old lady and taking the candy from her grandchild at the same time. And then stomping on the candy in front of their faces.

srsly tho dont report me to FBI/playfire/da POLICE plz thnx
reported

my eyes are too bad to read fine print

plus I dragonshouted the Amazon thread out of existence

you're welcome everyone

Great bundle for people who hate games! On a more serious note, I'm actually missing six of these and tempted to pick up a bundle on the off chance some of them get cards at some point.  You don't get much more rock-bottom than this (in quality as well as price, I know).  If anyone wants to split, PM me.

bread's done
Back