[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

I don't know did IG do it or hacker do it, it happened on other guys too who bought from other hoster.

No problem on email login detail in the past 30 days. And I checked those link before 30 days,after activate links became keys.

It is very strange.

New Friday Special

$1 for

Cubot

Gravity Badgers

Gentlemen!

Syberia

$2.99 for

CreaVures

Kami

Unhack

Still Life

Syberia 2

The Ship

Beyond Space

Point Perfect

Steel Storm

Blinding Dark

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you not own The Ship? I think that comes pre-installed on PCs now, like Windows Solitaire.
I think he's new to Steam and/or bundles. Newer than Bobby!

Cubot looks decent enough. I'll probably grab it from tremor once this bundle has a HH.

New Friday Special

$1 for

Cubot

Gravity Badgers

Gentlemen!

Syberia

$2.99 for

CreaVures

Kami

Unhack

Still Life

Syberia 2

The Ship

Beyond Space

Point Perfect

Steel Storm

Blinding Dark
Indie Gala pitched a perfect game on this one.

I have none of them.

Wait, I mean all; I have all of them. Those two words are easy to confuse.

Newer than Bobby!
jennifer-lawrence-oh-yeah-thumbs-up.gif

Hmm tough one. I'm missing six, so the math works out for me 6 x .50. Oddly enough, the best part of the bundle (so many games) is one of the things that is bother me -- all those games going to waste.

Indie Gala has pulled a Bundle Stars.

On another note -- The Ship is a pretty funny game when you play with people that you know. The paranoia that it breeds can be pretty comical.

Hmm tough one. I'm missing six, so the math works out for me 6 x .50. Oddly enough, the best part of the bundle (so many games) is one of the things that is bother me -- all those games going to waste.
I think every IG Friday has had a happy hour. You can probably wait and get this cheaper.

My theory is that devs and sites are purposely flooding us with bundles of repeats and a ton of them with the hope we say "No!  Too many bundles and too cheap is bad!  I'd rather have less bundles at a higher price if better quality."  PeonCasey is secretly behind it all  

Has there been any breaks in a deal for the Heart Attack bundle? (HH, groups, price before increase) 

I've been waiting for an excuse to grab the second tier, but to my knowledge, there has not been a good one yet. 

Or, is it just dumb to even consider this one at all?  

Has there been any breaks in a deal for the Heart Attack bundle? (HH, groups, price before increase)
I've been waiting for an excuse to grab the second tier, but to my knowledge, there has not been a good one yet.
Or, is it just dumb to even consider this one at all?
I'm kinda hoping for a happy hour on that so people will actually buy it; then I can spoder/trade for the two games in there I actually don't have. Not even you-know-who in the cesspool seems to have bought it.

I'm kinda hoping for a happy hour on that so people will actually buy it; then I can spoder/trade for the two games in there I actually don't have. Not even you-know-who in the cesspool seems to have bought it.
well.. i look up international flag list and still couldn't find any country with that yellow-red-green tri color flag... :whistle2:$

clue me in on the Dark Lord of CAG please or do I have to get that info from you in Borderlands chatroom?

Cool I love passing on bundles...you get that passed bundle high...and wow is it hard to come down from!!!!! Really though....they should probably stick to 1 bundle a week these monday/friday ones are becoming easily passable unless I want 1 or 2 games....and usually I don't.

Edit: Also have to say Rex Rocket looks cool but i'll wait for a better bundle. On my wishlist it goes.

Sigh. The top half of the bundle is good, and the bottom half is utter shit. I want to buy, but I don't think it's worth $2. 

On the other hand, Rex & Heroes of Many don't seem to have been bundled before so I dunno. 

EDIT: Actually 66 cents per game for the top half isn't awful.

Sigh. The top half of the bundle is good, and the bottom half is utter shit. I want to buy, but I don't think it's worth $2.

On the other hand, Rex & Heroes of Many don't seem to have been bundled before so I dunno.

EDIT: Actually 66 cents per game for the top half isn't awful.
I can give you .50 for Experience 112.

Looks like I'm only missing Tiestru (unless it was in a bundle other than the single BS one that ITAD says), Hero of Many, and Rex Rocket.

Which ones are you missing?
Well, I have Catmouth Island and Tiestru... and I'm missing the rest.

Honestly, Hero of Many and Rex Rocket look like the only two I'd actually play. Hero looks like a Glowfish clone, except with spermatozoa instead of fish. Rex looks neat, but I've got a million pixely platformers I have yet to play.

It's not that the bundle is terrible, it's just that, for me, there's no standout.

Bundle bought.

1. Blade

2. Malkan

3. dfg

4. sunasun

Send me a PM and I'll have it to you within a few minutes of receiving payment!

Finished the first Every Monday 48 bundle and bought a second one to help out those who missed it yesterday.

Price is $1.70 for the bundle, Paypal gift preferred.

1. Croq

2. jamezuva

IndieGala Dragon Rock Bundle is up.

$1 for:

Battlepaths

Scourge: Outbreak Ambrosia Bundle

Muffin Knight

$3.99 or more for:

A Bird Story

Double Dragon Neon

BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger

Silence of the Sleep

BloodRayne Betrayal

Karmaflow: The Rock Opera Videogame, Act I

Apparently the price will rise in 24 hours.

https://www.indiegala.com/dragon

You know Midnight City is in trouble when they throw their two best properties in a friggin' Gala...

As I mentioned in the Steam thread, I'm good to host this one if it gets an HH. However, I don't know if it will, so if you'd rather not risk it, I've got gift bundles for $3.40 each.

Edit: If you're reserving, shoot me a PM about it.

bread's done
Back