[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

I did contact you though, the day of the 1st HH.

I messaged you on Steam, and you just never responded.
Must have missed it. This is why when I announce hosting and even throughout that post, I specifically say to PM me (and not to just contact me). I even say this to people who contact me on Steam first (usually through Tebow's chat).

Anyways, my bad dude. Gotta follow-up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I already hit the 40 bundle limit on the Hump Day bundle, so I won't be getting any more of them. (It's great how that part of their code is working fine, but the not the bit that triggers purchase blocking....)

If anyone has an extra copy of this week's Monday bundle (the one with Chaos Ride and Ostrich Island), I missed the $1.89 ($1.66 bundle) price.  Please PM me if you can help.

The only ones I'm missing are Namariel Legends and Fall of the New Age. Not even worth the $2.xx for a group buy.

That's a lot of repeats. One Finger Death Punch is pretty awesome though.
Yes it is. I got hooked.

Regarding the bundle -- the $1 option looks nice to me as I don't have any of those games. The only games I'm missing from the $2.99 tier are ibb and obb (looks fun) and Namariel Legends. 5 for $3 isn't horrible, but I hate the thought of all of those other games just sitting around on a spreadsheet.

Yes it is. I got hooked.

Regarding the bundle -- the $1 option looks nice to me as I don't have any of those games. The only games I'm missing from the $2.99 tier are ibb and obb (looks fun) and Namariel Legends. 5 for $3 isn't horrible, but I hate the thought of all of those other games just sitting around on a spreadsheet.
I'm in the same boat. I refuse to support Gala's mass rebundling bundles, and I hate keeping up on that damn spreadsheet.

Rabble rabble rabble.... someone give me their Ibb & obb.

Lots of repeats, I'm guessing most of us (at least Drabe, Spoder and I) are just missing the Premium Edition Hidden Object games.

The repeats aren't bad repeats for the most part though, if you missed them the first go-around, they're worth grabbing here.

Lots of repeats, I'm guessing most of us (at least Drabe, Spoder and I) are just missing the Premium Edition Hidden Object games.
Yep, the drunk-buyer, the master spoderer, and the perpetual newbie sure are representative of the buying habits of the rest of the PC crowd here on CAG.

...just because it's true this one time doesn't make the point less valid, shut up.

If anyone doesn't want Metal Dead, I've got a shiny JFK with your name on it*.

*engraving fees may apply

EDIT: Ran into some difficulty while attempting to obtain the body so will have to substitute 50 cents.  Also need someone to post bail.

EDIT 2: Offer has expired. Thanks, Spoder.

Apparently Long Night is... a dead project, the developer closed down and no future episodes will be made. So if you want that +1 with a side of cliffhangers, there you go.

So is Easter supposed to be Halloween for italians?

Apparently Long Night is... a dead project, the developer closed down and no future episodes will be made. So if you want that +1 with a side of cliffhangers, there you go.
Is it sad that I'd prefer a dead episodic game rather than one where I'm baited into buying all of the episodes in a million bundles?

I'm hosting a Monday group buy and currently have 4 0 slots left. Please PM me if you're interested.

OH GOD. This better not be another weekly bundle, Gala! You already put too much rebundled junk into your Monday and Friday.

I think Stronghold 3 Gold is the only one that isn't a repeat. Unless it was in a Groupees, like the others. 1/12.

OH GOD. This better not be another weekly bundle, Gala! You already put too much rebundled junk into your Monday and Friday.

I think Stronghold 3 Gold is the only one that isn't a repeat. Unless it was in a Groupees, like the others. 1/12.
No, they're ALL repeats. Stronghold 3 was in a BS.

No, they're ALL repeats. Stronghold 3 was in a BS.
8df3a23e_tumblr_mmwmrcwdBI1sqi85io1_400.gif

I'm just missing 3 from the top tier so it isn't worth it for me. I've been skipping most bundles lately.
Fixed that for me. I know new stuff is getting bundled all the time, but to me it's all quanitity over quality. I actually really like smaller studio and indie games, but most of the junk getting through now is barely worth playing and should just be games for something like the Freedom Friday on Desura. Way too much garbage in bundles now. I'm seriously even thinking of not pre-ordering main bundles for some like Groupees (Be Mine Bundles) just cause the last 2-3 have been average at best. I only really dig their chiptune bundles which have a lot of quality artists IMHO. Oh well it will save me money for buying more console games and such since everything seems to be getting released nowadays.

I would have hosted Spring Rush but I was already hosting the first Hump Day.

Anyways, this new Hump Day only has 1 new game for me: Damnation: City of Death.

Does anyone actually want this bundle though?

Well, unless I see enough interest, I probably won't host the new Hump Day then.

So if anyone thinks they'd want one, now's the time to speak up.

I'm hosting a group buy of the Spring Rush bundle.

Please PM me if you're interested.

All out

how much for 1 slot?
According to the cesspool, it's $1.68.

Indie Gala bundles (all full/BTA): (Prices as indicated, or 1 TF2/CS:GO key.)
Indie Gala Spring Rush: bundles for $1.68 Paypal
Paranautical Activity: Deluxe Atonement Edition
Joylancer
Deep Dungeons Of Doom
Down To One
Last Knight: Rogue Rider Edition
The Old City: Leviathan
BlazeRush
Motorama
Surgeon Simulator 2013

Think my prices are too high? Want a lower price if you buy multiple games? I'm open to reasonable suggestions - just don't be offended if I say no. :)

Man. There just are not enough IG group buys these days. I was hoping to find an IG Spring Rush HH bundle but everyone's already out.  :nottalking:

It's because of the new gift limit and most people here not hosting this one.
Yeah, that new HH hosting limit is a poor choice by IG. Let's limit the best thing we have to offer! Brilliant.

I might just wait on Tré Moré if nothing comes about. Although I won't hold my breath since they've been hit and miss lately.

Yeah, that new HH hosting limit is a poor choice by IG. Let's limit the best thing we have to offer! Brilliant.
But but...they'd make more money because all those people would go buy the bundle from indie gala for more with it limited!

Just like if we add more and more DRM pirates will buy the game instead of trying to pirate it for free!

bread's done
Back