[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

Already have AR-K and Sinking Island, I hate lardarse bears so $1.89 for 3 HOGs would be a hell no.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not crazy about HoG. But these should be cheap and AR-K looks like a play for me. Also all 4 of said games have cards...seems good for the price!

These Artifex Mundi games haven't been bundled before, have they? Ugh. Kinda want... but I already own AR-K, have no interest in Sinking Island (Microids... ew.) and Fatty Bear? Ha, no.

giphy.gif

Depending on what we get on Humble today I may still go for it.

I'm not a huge fan of Humongous Entertainment games. They're good, but I didn't grow up with them so I'm not the target audience.
Yeah they really seem like the type of games to play for nostalgia. I didn't grow up with them either so the effect is probably lost on me

Yay... 3 more Artifex games to go 'till the catalog is complete. So that's, what? Three more weeks?

Yay... 3 more Artifex games to go 'till the catalog is complete. So that's, what? Three more weeks?
I bet they'll release more games on Steam before then. I wonder how many games are left that aren't on Steam?

I bet they'll release more games on Steam before then. I wonder how many games are left that aren't on Steam?
They seem to release 1 game every month so far this year. The multiple entries per month last year were probably more a res

ult of such a large back catalog, which it looks like they've mostly exhausted (pretty much just seeing sequels at this point).

I would expect mostly rebundlings and sparse new bundlings at this point (much like Davy Jones 3, which is the newest release they've been bundled (Jan '15)). These 3 are from last year and just hadn't popped up in a bundle yet.

Edit: Thanks to some detective work with Spoder, we've discovered that there are 10 Artifex Mundi games not on Steam published by them or another company like Viva Media/One More Level.

9 Clues 2: Song of the Dark Swan

Deadly Puzzles: Toymaker

Jungle vs. Droids

Haunted Domains

Hospital Haste

Joan Jade and the Gates of Xibalba

D.W.A.R.F.S.

D.W.A.R.F.S. Training Camp

Ernest Colt

Scriptarians: The Tournament

So there's still some back catalog left, I'm guessing they'll stick with monthly releases though.

If anyone has a spare set from a group buy at $1.61, lemme know. I was unable to host one this time around because I don't have nearly enough cash in PayPal right now. Nyerp.

Anyone have an extra Battlepaths key from the free Indiegala giveaway from 10 days ago or so? Thanks.

New Indie Gala Friday:

$1:

Stranded

Rush Bros

Restaurant Empire II

$2.49:

Back to Bed

David

Drew and the Flying Labyrinth

Eleusis

Plazma Being

Seven Kingdoms II HD

Tales from Space Mutant Blobs Attack

Trauma

Virus 14

TL;DR 1 new game (Back to Bed), all the rest are repeats.

New Indie Gala Friday:

$1:

Stranded

Rush Bros

Restaurant Empire II

$2.49:

Back to Bed

David

Drew and the Flying Labyrinth

Eleusis

Plazma Being

Seven Kingdoms II HD

Tales from Space Mutant Blobs Attack

Trauma

Virus 14

TL;DR 1 new game (Back to Bed), all the rest are repeats.
Well that was hardly worth staying up for. I'm going back to bed.

A +6 for me with some nice looking games. I'll definitely play a couple of these, namely Muscle Car and bit Dungeon II. Bought.

Thanks for the bundle to those who already bought Bit Dungeon II and Beyond Gravity.

A +6 for me with some nice looking games. I'll definitely play a couple of these, namely Muscle Car and bit Dungeon II. Bought.

Thanks for the bundle to those who already bought Bit Dungeon II and Beyond Gravity.
Bit Dungeon II was bundled before (in a good bundle), but not Beyond Gravity

bread's done
Back