[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

bit Dungeon II looks awesome, but...I apparently already have it.  No interest in the others, so pass for me.  And Fox, Fridays always have HH as far as I recall.

pvUcDFv.png
Anyone wanting this can PM me requesting a spot for $1.61 Paypal or Amazon gift. I'm buying the 5-pack bundle and will buy extras if necessary!

Finally a Monday IG bundle that I can buy with no dupes.

The free One Late Night was an 'ok' game to start off but the full title, Deadline is straight up bad. Thought they would improve on everything, and I watched videos on YT. Slow movement, clunky controls, clipping issues, poor performance and other bugs. That was awhile ago since Jan. They probably fixed some things by now. I can't believe they are charging $15 for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
New IG Hump Day bundle is live.

$1 for:

Kung Fu Strike - The Warrior's Rise
Pahelika: Revelations HD
Pahelika: Secret Legends

$2.89 for:

199X
An Imp? A Fiend!
Bin Weevils Arty Arcade

Dark Gates

Dementium II HD

My Family Creative Studio

The Quivering

Wildlife Creative Studio
Samudai
Spate

TL;DR: Bin Weevils, My Family, The Quivering, and Wildlife are new, the rest are repeats. The Quivering was the only thing that interested me. The others are some weird studio games.

I'm missing 6 5 (Thanks Brut), so I will probably buy in and host this one provided there's interest.

Is there interest? (In buying a bundle during HH, I mean)

I don't have 8 of them and I still can't see a reason to buy. The two studio games are shovelware (to me) and might as well not exist; same with the educational game. That leaves five, one of which is an RPG Maker game (-1 in desirability for me). 4 games for $3 = no way. 

I think I'm actually going to pass on this one too. I'm with Hal, and like Spoderman the Quivering is the only game of any real interest. Hopefully Tremor steps up again.  :pray:

I don't have 8 of them and I still can't see a reason to buy. The two studio games are shovelware (to me) and might as well not exist; same with the educational game. That leaves five, one of which is an RPG Maker game (-1 in desirability for me). 4 games for $3 = no way.
I don't ever care to see which games I own

Since no one else pointed it out, Indie Gala never did give the correct keys for Pahelika Revelations HD for the Friday Bundle #5. I wrote Ironcode (the developers) a little over a month ago after waiting several weeks but nothing (previously keys were incorrectly posted for the other Pahelika game but at the time they promised to let everyone keep those and still give keys for Revelations later).

Indie Gala ignored me as usual but Ironcode wrote back claiming they would give the keys. Only they never did.

Now Indie Gala bundles it again with Steam keys even though they never gave the correct Steam keys for it owners of the last bundle it was in. Shady.

Since no one else pointed it out, Indie Gala never did give the correct keys for Pahelika Revelations HD for the Friday Bundle #5. I wrote Ironcode (the developers) a little over a month ago after waiting several weeks but nothing (previously keys were incorrectly posted for the other Pahelika game but at the time they promised to let everyone keep those and still give keys for Revelations later).

Indie Gala ignored me as usual but Ironcode wrote back claiming they would give the keys. Only they never did.

Now Indie Gala bundles it again with Steam keys even though they never gave the correct Steam keys for it owners of the last bundle it was in. Shady.
I still never got my IG 9 Smooth Operators Desura/Steam key. IG gonna IG.

So what keys did they give (and instead of what)?
They gave Pahelika Secret Legends when it was supposed to be Pahelika Revelations HD.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/336020/discussions/0/616199347849054923/#c604941528468434079

IronCode Gaming Jan 28 @ 5:03am

Hi Guys, so allow me to clear things up. Pahelika: Secret Legends & Pahelika: Revelations are obviously 2 different games. The latter being the sequel. Kiss Ltd. mistakenly supplied the key for Pahelika: Secret Legends to IndieGala. So I guess, its our mistake.

You get one game free, you can't complain. :)

We will of course supply the keys for Revelations when it releases.

@letsmaybeLP92: We have contacted BundleDragon and are waiting a list of purchasers. Once we get that, we will set something up.

Meanwhile, if you like the game, feel free to leave some reviews. Its looking a bit lonely out there :)

Indie Gala Adventure Mega bundle is live

$1:

The Journey Down Chapter 1

Runaway The Dream of The Turtle

$3.99:

Eidolon

The Last Tinker City of Colors

About Love Hates and the Other Ones

Runaway Twist of Fate

Runaway A Road Adventure

Venetica Gold Edition

War the Game

Mushroom Men Truffle Trouble

The Journey Down Chapter 2

TL;DR: Best bundle in several months, and will be worth it for Venetica alone whenever happy hour arrives. IG just killed it.

Hmm. After five minutes spent looking at most of those on ITAD, it looks like there are a number of non-repeats, and most of the rest were from so-so bundles/tiers.

That can't be right, though... this is an IG bundle.

Hmm. After five minutes spent looking at most of those on ITAD, it looks like there are a number of non-repeats, and most of the reset were from so-so bundles/tiers.

That can't be right, though... this is an IG bundle.
The only games I have are the Runaway series (bought in the Pendulo Steam collection, was in a BS once but not a good one), The Journey Down Chapter 1 (bundled many times), and War The Game (WGN freebie). This is seriously a top quality bundle, even at $4.

EDIT: Was wrong about Runaway, fixed.

I think I might just *gasp* buy that Adventure bundle outside of a HH. I want Venetica on Steam (even though I already own it :roll: thanks Deck13 for being douchenozzles and not giving keys) and I really don't feel like dealing with all the drama and nonsense involved with IG HHs in the post CheapLikeaFox era.

I bought it just so I could host an HH.

Oh, and to idle for cards before spoder does and crashes the market.

Ooooh, good bundle indeed, can't believe I'm actually buying 2 IG bundles almost in a row... if you're hosting, count me in!

bread's done
Back