[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

FOR THE 6TH  fuck ING TIME INDIEGALA. YES, I'M  fuck ING SURE I WANT TO REVEAL THE  fuck ING STEAM KEY!!!!

Nice bundle though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Usually there are a group of you fighting for our money now we can't get one person to host IG Evoland HH? For shame, where is Cheaplikeafox when you need him.
I'm pretty sure I asked if there was interest back when it launched, but there just wasn't any. That and the fact that I was only missing one game from it, makes it not worth the effort of hosting.

I'm pretty sure I asked if there was interest back when it launched, but there just wasn't any. That and the fact that I was only missing one game from it, makes it not worth the effort of hosting.
Yup. Weak Indiegala bundles tend to be harder to find cheap copies of. Paradoxically, you'll often end up paying more for bad Indiegalas than you do for good ones.

Alright, Hump Day HH is on. Working out the price now, but I've got a bunch of extra slots if anyone's interested, just PM me.

Edit: And done.

I know I'm late to the party (12 hour days have started at work again) but if anyone is hosting HH's for Humpday or Evoland bundles I'd like to get in on it if possible

Didja remember to carry the 3?
Yup. 16 people paid, and 16 bundles have been sent out. Just got 4 stragglers left to pay. We'll see how many legs I have to break. :beer:

Edit: None, apparently. What a shame.

I know I'm late to the party (12 hour days have started at work again) but if anyone is hosting HH's for Humpday or Evoland bundles I'd like to get in on it if possible
It's okay that you're late, but I'm all out. This is why it's important to reserve a spot in advance if you're 99% sure you'll be interested (it's even worse to back out). If you don't, make sure you're at least around when HH starts.

crap... I keep missing out

looking for

Evoland HH

Hump Day 2 HH

Hump Day 3 HH

Mega Adventure - I want in pls!

I'm likely to be in for all GBs except for the Mondays and Fridays

You can just buy a full bundle from me for $1.46. Like you once did. In the very first happy hour ever. Before borderlanding all of my buyers.
Hey we don't bad mouth Cheaplikeafox he is a retired legend who helped out poor souls get bundles for cheap who could not afford/want to pay more.

Hey we don't bad mouth Cheaplikeafox he is a retired legend who helped out poor souls get bundles for cheap who could not afford/want to pay more.
nLnP2jl.png

JUST SAYIN'

Got all the games I wanted from the Adventure Bundle that I wanted, all I'm missing now is the Journey Down Chapter 2, to complete the series collection.

oh crap.. went to lunch, got back and saw Mega Adventure on HH.  

anyone has an extra slot for HH?

Update: Blade hooked me up.  Thanks a bunch

I'm all out, too.

All of the bundles now count towards your bundle limit. I did 20 of the Monday bundle, so I was only able to get 20 of these. It's pretty stupid, if you ask me. I should be able to buy more this coming Monday for anyone who is still interested then.

^ And Blade hosts the Monday bundles.

If anyone's got an extra happy hour spot for the adventure bundle shoot me a PM and I'm in.

Stupidproz's got me!

I generally host all the popular ones, and Det hosts all the others.
I host Happy Hour group buys for almost all bundles that I don't consider to be absolutely terrible*.

But even then, I'll host those too if there's enough demand - so if a new bundle comes out that you want a HH slot for: let me know. I'll reserve you a spot and guarantee a reasonable price (or let you know if I'm definitely not buying that bundle.)

*Aside from Monday bundles, obviously, since they don't have HHs.

I've bought from nearly all of the regular group buy hosters and done the odd Monday myself once or twice, which makes me appreciate the effort that goes into it even more. Hats off you cagnificent basturds.

I might have to give Blade a try next time.

Stupidproz is legit but doesn't host all of them and I never quite know if he will be hosting or not.

And I miss It'sa Me Borderland'a. I don't care what y'all people think he was easy cheap and reliable for me.

Det is all about Dat Steam group and Booby will sell it higher and then buy lower from someone else for his 'brother' who will probably give the keys to the dog.

I feel like we need an Angie's list for bundle hosts. It was easier when there was one reliable host, even if I did get in a couple of huge feuds with him and secretly have Sunasan buy extra happy hour bundles for me behind his back.

I might have to give Blade a try next time.

Stupidproz is legit but doesn't host all of them and I never quite know if he will be hosting or not.

And I miss It'sa Me Borderland'a. I don't care what y'all people think he was easy cheap and reliable for me.

Det is all about Dat Steam group and Booby will sell it higher and then buy lower from someone else for his 'brother' who will probably give the keys to the dog.

I feel like we need an Angie's list for bundle hosts. It was easier when there was one reliable host, even if I did get in a couple of huge feuds with him and secretly have Sunasan by extra happy hour bundles for me behind his back.
second this. Blade came to my rescue this time. Mucho mucho thanks to him

Literally 1 bundle bought as an afterthought because I thought my 17-year old brother would like DD Neon. You can ask StupidProz yourself as to the amount. Which of course you never bothered to do because you don't want to be wrong.

I can tolerate a lot of crap from you, but HH is a pain in the ass (especially today's), and so it annoys me to no end when you shit on the effort put into it.

With the new IG limits, having multiple hosts is more important than ever, so if you want to go with Blade, that's fine, more power to you. But at least with me you know what you're getting. And the same of Det and Stupidproz at this point.

Det is all about Dat Steam group
That was one bundle, where I simply did not have enough time to PM everyone because I was running late for work. It took me about 10 seconds to make that post, whereas it would have taken about 5 minutes to PM everyone. I did not sell reserved bundles to those buyers, I just did not have enough time to buy the bundles and PM everyone.

bread's done
Back