[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

+5 for me, but I think it's gonna be another one I skip. If you're just in for the +1's I guess it's okay.

I just don't see anything I'd realistically play and the $0.12 in card money -- plus the hassle of extracting it -- isn't going to sway my decision.

It's kind of like that chappy 50 cent Greenlight bundle floating around. +1st (eventually) but they're terrible and cards not worth it due to increasing hassle combined with diminishing returns.

Last edited by a moderator:
I kinda want the Diamond Derps, but no cards, so shouldn't have an issue snagging at tremor.
I liked the looks of it from the screenshots, but when I saw the video, it looked really basic -- like Pac Man basic, but lacking the polish and charm.

You guys were demanding:  "WE WANT MORE REPEATS IN BUNDLES!!!!"

IG heard your cries loud and clear:

Presenting:  The Mostrepeatic Bundle

g9grpFK.png

Is anyone selling Raptor: Call of the Shadows from the attraction bundle, or the whole bundle?

If so, please PM me or reply to this thread.

Smackdown Bundle

Pay only $1 and Get these 3 great games!

Mr. Bree+
Phoenix Force
Daedalus - No Escape

Pay only $2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24 Hours) and Get The Entire Bundle of 12 Steam Games!

Big Action Mega Fight!
OutDrive
Wyv and Keep: The Temple of the Lost Idol
MechaNika
123 Slaughter Me Street
Cally's Caves
Plight of the Zombie
Space Pilgrim Episode II: Epsilon IndiT
Pay2Win: The Tricks Exposed

+7 for me. A couple of those look pretty interesting to me, particularly Cally's Caves, Plight of the Zombie, and Big Action Mega Fight.

I played Big Action Mega Fight on mobile and it's... okay. It's not terrible by any means, but I got bored after about 10 minutes, so I guess it's just your average, run-of-the-mill, mobile port bundle fodder.

The fuck? I've never heard of that happening
Two day ago, I went on to look at the bundles, but I browsed the other games that were available too. I was going to buy Savant: Ascent which was on sale for 99 cents, and when I got ready to do the payment, it locked me out. This is the second time I've been locked out. I haven't been able to give them a dime of my money at this point, and I'm so frustrated that I'm done with Indiegala at this point.

Sounds like you've got some other issue going on. On the other hand, what the hell were you doing looking at their store?

Sounds like you've got some other issue going on. On the other hand, what the hell were you doing looking at their store?
Just browsing for hidden gems. I think it's ridiculous that a website would penalize someone for browsing too long. That is the most inane thing in the world.

Smackdown Bundle

Pay only $1 and Get these 3 great games!

Mr. Bree+
Phoenix Force
Daedalus - No Escape

Pay only $2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24 Hours) and Get The Entire Bundle of 12 Steam Games!

Big Action Mega Fight!
OutDrive
Wyv and Keep: The Temple of the Lost Idol
MechaNika
123 Slaughter Me Street
Cally's Caves
Plight of the Zombie
Space Pilgrim Episode II: Epsilon IndiT
Pay2Win: The Tricks Exposed

+7 for me. A couple of those look pretty interesting to me, particularly Cally's Caves, Plight of the Zombie, and Big Action Mega Fight.
Interested in 1 if anybody is doing an HH for this.

It's getting to be more and more of a pain to get in on Happy Hours even on Group Buys these days.

I guess I'll have to try to cut a foreign bitch to get some of these damned games on Tremor or something.

Well I can see the Monday bundle today was a big hit. :p

I'm still annoyed I can't get a Drip Drip key for having got that shiz years ago from Amazon in the Tony days.

Ahh

Ahh haven't browsed that one yet...
According to some reddit nerd, IG sent Valve a request to deactivate unsold keys from their original allotment, but Valve deactivated the entire batch. Should get sorted out before Half Life 3 is released.

edit: and I just got crossthread ninja'd by the guy i'm responding to. :oldman:

According to some reddit nerd, IG sent Valve a request to deactivate unsold keys from their original allotment, but Valve deactivated the entire batch. Should get sorted out before Half Life 3 is released.

That oughtta be fun requesting IG give new keys for those. I'm sure they'll be just as 'fast' as when they add keys for games that were in old bundle. :roll:

Edited to add: I'd also be curious if this is something IG routinely does or if Poopees requested that. I know they have that CYA language about redeem your keys or we can't be responsible yadda yadda but I also know I've redeemed some old ass keys from their bundles before without issue.

:D/

2nd week unlocks, seems very unlike indiegala...I wonder if this bundle may not see HH. Hopefully it does.

I will be hosting a Happy Hour group buy of the Spring Mega bundle. PM me if you'd like to reserve a slot.
That's not a bad bundle. I just bought it and plan on hosting, too.

Tier 1 : $1

• World War I
  • Dawn Of Magic 2 (EU Version) / Time of Shadows (NA Version)
  • and ONE mystery game (unlocks next week) --> Hard Room *cards*
Tier 2 : $3.89

• The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing *cards*
  • Van Helsing II : Complete Pack: (ONE KEY)
    The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II *cards*
  • Van Helsing II: Ink Hunt
  • Van Helsing II: Pigasus

[*]Slender: The Arrival *cards*
[*]King's Bounty: Dark Side
[*]and ONE mystery game (unlocks next week) --> Shut Up and Dig *cards*

Unlocks were apparently leaked and posted on SteamGifts.

bread's done
Back