[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

Poopees just gets replies for the drama and absolute shit nature of their bundles. Plus the dumbass shit that goes on in the AOL 90s chat.

Indie Gala is shit but it's not quite Poopees level infamy shit. Not yet. They're inching their way towards that.

But still they don't have a figurehead who comes here and threatens to kick my ass and then have a craft beer with me afterwards and they don't have clueless flunkies always making dumbass statements.

They need more drama. They're Italian for Christ's sake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov3G0oC798E
Ia notta threaten u motokio, butta in italy we makeau sleepa wid da fishes.

New shitty IG:

https://www.indiegala.com/indiepolis

I'd like to point out two things:

1. None of the items pictured on the Candy Blast HD banner are candy. Those are all pastries.

2. No one seems to care about these IG bundles lately, yet the Groupees thread never seems to drop off the front page. Johnny Crapucino is a marketing genius that would give Lloyd Kaufman a run for his money.
needs to find a group buy on this

New shitty IG:

https://www.indiegala.com/indiepolis

I'd like to point out two things:

1. None of the items pictured on the Candy Blast HD banner are candy. Those are all pastries.

2. No one seems to care about these IG bundles lately, yet the Groupees thread never seems to drop off the front page. Johnny Crapucino is a marketing genius that would give Lloyd Kaufman a run for his money.

You're right, preorder + mystery keeps the interest up even if its always shit. On the other hand theres no reason whatsoever to buy an IG bundle before happy hour so keeping up with IG releases isn't exciting.

I went ahead and took the plunge even though I already owned 4 of the games. I really want to try the 'Opolis' games and a couple of others look like nice, short diversions. 

The price still works out to about .30 each, so... not bad.

God damn you motherfuckers, have my incessant complaints meant nothing to you?

New IG Friday and it's already sold like 400 copies and it actually looks like it might be worth $1, but do you fuckers care?  No, you'd rather spend the entire day contemplating whether you want to pre-order a pile of shit for $1.50 to get 7 games about an animal circus or zoo that you will never play.  I fucking hate you guys sometimes.

https://www.indiegala.com/friday

The Raving Aces bundle currently has a happy hour. Guilty Gear X2 Reload and Guilty Gear Isuka will be delisted from Steam and removed from sale from most sites on August 1st (publishing rights will go back to the dev and I'm not sure if the dev will rerelease it on steam anytime soon). I don't know if Reload will be removed from the IG bundle on that date, but if you want the game I suggest buying the a HH bundle now while you've got the chance. Don't risk it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not that terrible if you're good at it. I can play through it pretty well.  Not sure why people have trouble with Surgeon Simulator. I think the physics is what gets people.  The control themselves take some time but it's pretty fluid. The game doesn't really force you to be precise either. Haven't try Ampu-Tea yet. Meh.

The Raving Aces bundle currently has a happy hour. Guilty Gear X2 Reload and Guilty Gear Isuka will be delisted from Steam and removed from sale from most sites on August 1st (publishing rights will go back to the dev and I'm not sure if the dev will rerelease it on steam anytime soon). I don't know if Reload will be removed from the IG bundle on that date, but if you want the game I suggest buying the a HH bundle now while you've got the chance. Don't risk it.
Dang, now I have to stay up all night waiting for Detruire to message me.

Monday Motivation Bundle #2

Pay $2.19 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get through the week with the following 10 Steam Games!

Pay only $1 and get these 3 Steam Games

Jamsouls (cards)
 Spooky Heroes (cards)
 Judgement

Pay only $2.19 or more (ONLY FIRST 24 Hours) and get all 10 Steam Games

MagNets (cards)
 King's Guard TD (cards)
 Will Fight for Food: Super Actual Sellout: Game of the Hour (cards)
 Awakened
 MacGuffin
 Sapper's bad dream
 Puzzle Nebula

New hump day bundle is live. 3 repeats, 2 local multiplayer games, and 1 freeware MMO that gives you temporary "premium access".

Take Thy Throne (potentially a good bronight game?), RETSNOM (Monster spelled backward, dev was trying to be clever), and Vortex are the standouts for me, everything else looks meh.

RETSNOM (Monster spelled backward, dev was trying to be clever)
OMG!!!

a6zFpnR.png

I've got Asdivine Hearts and Gnomoria already, making that top tier even weaker than it already is.

The best tier, by far, is the $1: Chicken Assassin is the one that looks most interesting to me and all three of those have Trading Cards.

The point of Super Kitty Boing Boing is to become Toast Kitty and stay Toast kitty for 90 seconds. 
Is this a MysterD and Fox coproduction?

Wasn't Trouble in the Manor last night's bro game?
Yes, it wasn't that interesting of a game. No options anywhere, no list of controls, no explanation on how to do anything, not even an option to exit the game. It was just a bunch of fumbling through the game until we got to the best part which was figuring out how to shut the game down and switching over to rocket league.

Yea but I wouldn't expect it to get bro nighted again. Think we played for 30 minutes.

Could be a decent game if they told you wtf was going on and server creation worked. Instead it was just fumbling around in an already launched server because none of our created servers worked. This resulted in homicidal yet innocent penguins.

This bundle looks relatively bad to me. Too many online and local multiplayer games. Retsnom and Chicken Assassin look like the only ones I would play....and even they look meh....will think about it. Chicken Assassin is also a clicker game, which are some of my least favorite games, so I'll likely pass on this.

This bundle looks relatively bad to me. Too many online and local multiplayer games. Retsnom and Chicken Assassin look like the only ones I would play....and even they look meh....will think about it. Chicken Assassin is also a clicker game, which are some of my least favorite games, so I'll likely pass on this.
Local multiplayer is a plus for me, as I'm always looking for couch multiplayer that will work for my wife, my son, and me.

GBK and I both liked it, but as others have stated before me it lacks a tutorial or instructions for how to play, and the server creation sucks. I might do another bronight for it if I can figure out how to host my own server, cuz there are more modes that we didn't try out.

It's an ok game, but it's lacking in features.

Does anyone still have any raving aces bundles left?

I'm looking to pick up Never Alone.

Hopefully I can play it like like Brothers AKA Forever Alone style.

If anyone bought the Raving Aces during the first week and would like to buy me one of the 5x4=20 bundles for Happy Hour, I will pay $2.50 PP extra for the service.  Please let me know, thank you.

Does anyone still have any raving aces bundles left?

I'm looking to pick up Never Alone.

Hopefully I can play it like like Brothers AKA Forever Alone style.
If you haven't bought it message me. The game is yours.

Also the Club Life game is average....nothing great....I played it and fully beat it in a night. Alright but not great. The rest are rebundled except with some more DLC, so it's a pass for me. These VNs are alright, but they don't compare that well to the real quality ones. They are entertaining and decently fun, but are missing something to make it very special.

Also the Club Life game is average....nothing great....I played it and fully beat it in a night. Alright but not great. The rest are rebundled except with some more DLC, so it's a pass for me. These VNs are alright, but they don't compare that well to the real quality ones. They are entertaining and decently fun, but are missing something to make it very special.
There are uncensor patches for all of them on the dev's website, if that's the kind of "very special" you meant.

Otherwise, it's the terrible writing. Divine Slice of Life is by far the funniest of the batch, because the main character is literally confronted by two people claiming to be Greek goddesses and calmly responds like this happens every Tuesday. He even asks them to grant him blessings at one point, and the two of them say they've done so. His response is along the lines of "I don't feel any different, but I guess I believe you now". The rest of them don't have such ridiculous premises, so they just end up feeling as bland as the characters.

The writing is generally lackluster I agree. The graphics are the same...good but not great. Also their length even tackling all endings is for a decently fast reader like myself....maybe a 4 hour affair or so? You can tell they are likely getting cranked out too fast to meet the Steam users gobbling up VNs. The Sakura games are similar. 

May get this one, but this is an IG quanitity over quality bundle. Pretty much bundling stuff that was likely in previous Groupees Greenlight bundles, but is now on Steam. I'll have to check what + number I get from it. 

What shady shit did you do to get banned?
I did some trial offers for large coin payouts, and I kept the trials for 29 days (day before the next billing cycle) before I cancelled them. About a week later, some asshole deducted all the coins and I was left with a -40,000 coin balance. The reason said I used a "stolen credit card," which was complete bullshit. I sent Tremor multiple emails with screen shots, but they're fucking idiots and never did anything about it. So I made a second account and signed up for some trials again, only this time with the intent of screwing them both over. When that account went negative, I made a third account. I used it for about a year, but now it was removed.

All I have to do is make a new account with a VPN or set a different IP and register again. I'm forever salty at those incompetent bastards and don't appreciate being on the phone for hours cancelling those trials just to have the coins revoked over a month after I used them. I'd just ruin it for everyone else if I kept going at them.

I did some trial offers for large coin payouts, and I kept the trials for 29 days (day before the next billing cycle) before I cancelled them. About a week later, some asshole deducted all the coins and I was left with a -40,000 coin balance. The reason said I used a "stolen credit card," which was complete bullshit. I sent Tremor multiple emails with screen shots, but they're fucking idiots and never did anything about it. So I made a second account and signed up for some trials again, only this time with the intent of screwing them both over. When that account went negative, I made a third account. I used it for about a year, but now it was removed.

All I have to do is make a new account with a VPN or set a different IP and register again. I'm forever salty at those incompetent bastards and don't appreciate being on the phone for hours cancelling those trials just to have the coins revoked over a month after I used them. I'd just ruin it for everyone else if I kept going at them.
To be fair, it does say that the coins will be revoked if you cancel the trial offers.

bread's done
Back