[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

Actually believe it was Boob Wars not Ultimate Boob Wars that was bundled....wont knock you for making that mistake.
Yeah you're right. I just checked my game list on mangagamer and I do have Boob Wars, not Ultimate. I may have to reconsider not buying the bundle now.

All non-pervert bundles are half off until the 26th. 
(Also, doesn't include the ones in the Indie Gala store). 

:( My Ultimate Boob Wars 1/2 off.

giphy.gif

The XXL Winter Bundle [www.indiegala.com]consisting of 20 fantastic Steam Games is LIVE - 18 of 20 Games have Steam Trading Cards!
PAY ONLY $2.99 (ONLY FIRST 24 Hours) and get all 20 games from this XXL Bundle!
Click HERE [www.indiegala.com] to pick it up! 

Pay only $1 and Get these 3 great games!
Waste Walkers (STEAM)  
Steel Invaders (STEAM)  
Brushwood Buddies (STEAM)  

Pay only $3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24 Hours) and Get The Entire Bundle of 10 Steam Games!
EURGAVA™ - Fight for Haaria (STEAM)  
Funklift (STEAM) 
 Eclipsed (STEAM) 
 Le Havre: The Inland Port (STEAM)  
Santa Rockstar (STEAM) 
 Broken Bots (STEAM)  
Doors (STEAM)  
GamersGoMakers (STEAM) 

Grab the last Hump Day Bundle of 2016 on IndieGala [www.indiegala.com] NOW! 

Click HERE [www.indiegala.com] to pick it up! 

Indiegala new Friday bundle....isn't for me. All +1s I think, but not great looking games.
You just described about half of the IG bundles put out in the last year at least. Shitty +1 titles with a $1-5 msrp and hopefully cards.

Last edited by a moderator:
The IndieGala "Ballistic Finale" Bundle [www.indiegala.com] consisting of 12 Great Steam Games is live! 

Pay $1 or more to get these Steam games! 

ORBITAL (STEAM) + :tradingcard: 
Zolg (STEAM) + :tradingcard: 
Death Stair (STEAM) 

Pay $2.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all 12 STEAM GAMES! 

SuperMoose (STEAM) + :tradingcard: 
Shot Shot Tactic (STEAM) + :tradingcard: 
Breaking Bones (STEAM) 
 Stick 'Em Up 2: Paper Adventures (STEAM) 
D/Generation HD (STEAM) 
Ballistic Protection (STEAM) + :tradingcard: 
Raise Your Own Clone (STEAM) + :tradingcard: 
Alien Hostage (STEAM) + :tradingcard: 
Warbit (STEAM) + :tradingcard: 

Pay only $1 and Get these 3 great games!
Mechatroniks Attack (STEAM) 
 Mad Hunter (STEAM) + :tradingcard: 
Bunny & Piggy (STEAM) + :tradingcard: 

Pay only $2.49 or more (FIRST 24 HOURS ONLY) and Get The Entire Bundle of 11 Steam Games!
After Life - Story of a Father (STEAM) 
 Marblize (STEAM) + :tradingcard: 
Space Warp (STEAM) 
 TWIN BROS (STEAM) + :tradingcard: 
ARK BOX Unlimited (STEAM) + :tradingcard: 
Gear Gauntlet (STEAM) + :tradingcard: 
Hade (STEAM) + :tradingcard: 
Rebound (STEAM) 

Grab the "Monday Motivation" Bundle on IndieGala [www.indiegala.com] NOW! 

They're doing too many of these Artifex Mundi bundles now. It used to be I would get a few new games in one, but this one only has two new ones, and they did another one not too long ago that I passed on because it only had one new one. Would be nice if they could at least fill the bundles with games that had only been bundled once or twice instead of games that had been bundled 7 times before.

They're doing too many of these Artifex Mundi bundles now. It used to be I would get a few new games in one, but this one only has two new ones, and they did another one not too long ago that I passed on because it only had one new one. Would be nice if they could at least fill the bundles with games that had only been bundled once or twice instead of games that had been bundled 7 times before.
If they sell doing it the way they are, why change?

Another pretty weak Friday Indiegala bundle. Blacksea Odyssey makes it's third go around (should have seen this after being Groupees bundled), and Forgotten, not Lost is a repeat from a previous IG bundle. The Zeno games are both on my wishlist....so i'll get the rest to get those two. Also is anyone tired of a million minimalistic puzzle games being thrown into these bundles? Some are very good, but this one has one with horrendous colors and even a sliding number one (like those old plastic number sliding games I had as a kid). Oh well lots of keys to give away and some shmups for me to play....is a win.

Another pretty weak Friday Indiegala bundle. Blacksea Odyssey makes it's third go around (should have seen this after being Groupees bundled), and Forgotten, not Lost is a repeat from a previous IG bundle. The Zeno games are both on my wishlist....so i'll get the rest to get those two. Also is anyone tired of a million minimalistic puzzle games being thrown into these bundles? Some are very good, but this one has one with horrendous colors and even a sliding number one (like those old plastic number sliding games I had as a kid). Oh well lots of keys to give away and some shmups for me to play....is a win.
Nope. The puzzle games are generally what keeps these bundles worthwhile for me.

I actually like some of them.....the colors of the one in the cheap tier hurt my eyes though! I also dislike those sliding number puzzles.

Yeah, the Zeno games are definitely the highlight here. Both are competent shmups, and worth the price of the bundle. Everything else? Meh.

Some more +1s....most interesting games to me are the two EA games at the bottom. PASS plus it has some repeats of the better looking games.

I played this Gameplay Bundle where your score determines how much of a discount you get for the five games you choose. It's such a terrible concept, especially when the prices are jacked up as much as they are.

A bundle with Lucius, nail'd, One Finger Death Punch, Silence of the Sleep, and Initia: Elemental Arena "normally" costs over $50, and the highest discount I ended up with was 50%. That terrible bundle would cost $25 with my score, and if you managed to get 90% off would still be around $5.

This is a Groupees level of awful. Actually, I don't even think Groupees would do it, and hopefully they don't copy IG on this.

<$1.50 as part of a group buy. :roll:

(Yes, I'll be hosting this one.)
Yeah I know, and you're all kinds of awesome for hosting these bundles for everyone. I don't have Paypal set up where I can add money though. If I ever get around to it I'll definitely check in with you.

In the meantime....

... $3.49!

$1 or more to get these Steam games:
$2.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 12 STEAM GAMES:
The Monday Motivation Bundle

Only Shapes of Gray looks aight from new bundle. Rest are infinite whatevers...and just don't look too great.
Actually, I've been playing a good bit of Button Tales. If you're into Match 3 games, it's quite nice. It has an interesting new mechanic, it's well-produced, and there's a shit ton of content. I'm a good 20-30 levels into it now and pretty much every level has added a new small new twist.

Again, recommended if you like the genre. It was one of the main reasons I was interested in the bundle, so I'm glad it turned out as well as it did.

Hmmmmm interesting match 3 games are few and far inbetween. I know there are a lot of terrible ones, just like say the mass amount of TD there are. I may go for the HH, since it will likely be cheap. I can't get over how weird the lava looks in Magma Tsunami. That game, Razortron 2000, and Planes, Bullets and Vodka, are all infinite games, and I'm not a huge fan, but maybe for those 2 games (Shapes of Gray, Button Tales) may be worth an HH.

Pretty good new Hump Day bundle. 3 from my wishlist (Alchemist, NAL is Alive and City Quest). Easy HH though Tryfing Cycle Vanilla seems like a bust (developer is a little not great financially) though you can maybe get a key for Tryfing Cycle as explained on the post on Steam forum and only for today. Frankly the game doesn't look amazing, so I wont be bothering. It's not worth the extra $2 or so to get the key. I'm sure it will be in EA hell for a while.

I encourage everyone to go to the pages for the two Tryfing games and flag them as fraud.

I encourage everyone to go to the pages for the two Tryfing games and flag them as fraud.
Is it because of this? Or more specifically, releasing another Early Access version of the game and leaving 'vanilla' version incomplete?

If both games would be complete someday, it would be good. I do agree that 2 versions of similar games and leaving one abandoned and left to die with IG is not a great move. It's not total fraud, though the IG bundled game will obviously be the inferior version when all is said and done. This is one huge reason I dislike EA games.

Pretty good new Hump Day bundle. 3 from my wishlist (Alchemist, NAL is Alive and City Quest). Easy HH though Tryfing Cycle Vanilla seems like a bust (developer is a little not great financially) though you can maybe get a key for Tryfing Cycle as explained on the post on Steam forum and only for today. Frankly the game doesn't look amazing, so I wont be bothering. It's not worth the extra $2 or so to get the key. I'm sure it will be in EA hell for a while.
Wait, when the heck did Xenus 2: White Gold get onto Steam?

Would be nice to see Boiling Point: Road To Hell (AKA Xenus 1) + The Precursors also hit Steam.

EDIT:

Looks like The Precursors got Greenlit onto Steam:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=764361838

Now all we need is Xenus 1 AKA Boiling Point: Road To Hell to get onto Steam!

Is it because of this? Or more specifically, releasing another Early Access version of the game and leaving 'vanilla' version incomplete?
The Indie Gala basically just brought his fraud to light. He sold an Early Access game and, at some point in its development, decided to say it was a new game that required a separate purchase.

If both games would be complete someday, it would be good. I do agree that 2 versions of similar games and leaving one abandoned and left to die with IG is not a great move. It's not total fraud, though the IG bundled game will obviously be the inferior version when all is said and done. This is one huge reason I dislike EA games.
It's not two similar games. It's a game in early development. One game is just what the other would have become had it continued to be developed.

bread's done
Back