[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

He abandoned one because the original publisher did a lot of stuff without consulting him, including giving out a number of keys to people for free which he was not happy about. If you owned the original version of the game you could contact him and get a key for the new version at no cost. He did it this way to weed out all the people he believed shouldn't have been given the original version for free.

I played this Gameplay Bundle where your score determines how much of a discount you get for the five games you choose. It's such a terrible concept, especially when the prices are jacked up as much as they are.

A bundle with Lucius, nail'd, One Finger Death Punch, Silence of the Sleep, and Initia: Elemental Arena "normally" costs over $50, and the highest discount I ended up with was 50%. That terrible bundle would cost $25 with my score, and if you managed to get 90% off would still be around $5.

This is a Groupees level of awful. Actually, I don't even think Groupees would do it, and hopefully they don't copy IG on this.
Thanks for your sacrifice. I was trying to figure out what the f*ck this thing was. The Enhanced Steam information on Endless Legend makes it seem like you can get that game cheap through IG.

The gameplay bundle gets really cheap after the first boss. Think the most I got was 67% off.

Also this new Leap and Bounds bundle from IG. So much meh. Only one I want is To The Capital, though Clock Simulator and Estiman look like OK diversions.

Also IG is still hocking off Christmas games...now we get a match 3!

Last edited by a moderator:
The gameplay bundle gets really cheap after the first boss. Think the most I got was 67% off.

Also this new Leap and Bounds bundle from IG. So much meh. Only one I want is To The Capital, though Clock Simulator and Estiman look like OK diversions.

Get the Christmas game now so you'll be able to backlog it next Christmas.

1080503.jpg
It's your first day on the job and you're already slacking. Sad.

The LEAPS and BOUNDS Bundle

$1 or more to get these Steam games:
$1.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 12 STEAM GAMES:

Haha... goes to show you that one man's junk is another man's treasure. I was pretty excited to see a solid match 3 game in such a cheap bundle. I don't even mind that it's themed to Christmas.

+11 for me.

Haha true. I mean that one To The Capital is on my wishlist...so will still likely get a HH bundle. I somewhat like playing some of the bundle poop too. I can go to something that tortured me like Criminal Girls 2 (still working on that plat haha) and it feels like gold!

Latest bundle ... doesn't look too bad if you get it at Happy Hour price. I'm not even using alternative facts here.

The Indie Aftermath Bundle

$2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 10 STEAM GAMES:

Monday Motivation Bundle

$2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:

Massive Cleavage is the perfect bundle game for me. Looks pretty terrible but will be cheap in the bundle. klocki looks pretty cool, and I thought Hook was pretty good. Also some RPG game I don't have to round it out = a HH purchase of this Monday Motivation bundle.

Monday Motivation Bundle

I'll be hosting this bundle. PM me if you'd like to reserve a slot.

Latest Friday Special bundle, looks pretty good to me but only at Happy Hour pricing. I know deals. I didn't pay someone to write "The Art of the Deal" and then put my name on it for nothing. I know deals better than anyone.

The Friday Special Bundle #45

$3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 10 STEAM GAMES:

Latest Friday Special bundle, looks pretty good to me but only at Happy Hour pricing. I know deals. I didn't pay someone to write "The Art of the Deal" and then put my name on it for nothing. I know deals better than anyone.

The Friday Special Bundle #45

This is a pretty good friday (imo). Eagerly awaiting happy hour for this so I can let Alphadia Genesis, KWAAN and Obliteracers sit in my library unplayed. (Although I played the Demo of Obliteracers and really enjoyed it)

Another good looking bundle, there's 4 or 5 games in this bundle I'm deluding myself I'll eventually play.

The Hump Day Bundle #34

Another good looking bundle, there's 4 or 5 games in this bundle I'm deluding myself I'll eventually play.

The Hump Day Bundle #34

TrumpCat, are you using Alternative Facts again?

I see one game you'd be interested in...."Grab the Pussy"......oh wait, it's grab the BOTTLE....zero games you'd be interested in.

Why are you not preventing these poopy bundles from landing on our shores?????

MAKE AMERICAN BUNDLES GREAT AGAIN (MABGA)!!!!!!!

Late FAKE NEWS ...

The Monday Motivation Bundle #16

$1 or more to get these 3 great Steam games:

Chaos Empire? I'll give THEM Chaos Empire!

The Chaos Empire Bundle

I can't help but think they're naming all these bundles because of me now ...

The Insanity Bundle

$3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:

Camp Sunshine and Projector Face look alright. Not sure about the rest and yeah a bit of dupes otherwise. Decent quality dupes, but dupes nonetheless.

Wait a sec... let's talk about the real insanity here:  It's possible to own Breath of Death VII separate from Cthulhu Saves the World?

What's next?  Selling Time Gentlemen, Please without Ben There, Dan That?  Madness!

bread's done
Back