[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

The Completionist Bundle just went LIVE with 13 adrenaline-pumping indie games (5 with Trading Cards)!

$1 or more to get these Steam games:

PHAT STACKS 2
It Comes Around - A Kinetic Novel + Trading Cards
Lamp Head + Trading Cards

$3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 13 STEAM GAMES:

Forgotten, Not Lost - A Kinetic Novel + Trading Cards
Dungeons & Geese
The Braves & Bows
Skyfall
VITATIO
Numberline 2
Joy Pony
Z69
Kumoon : Ballistic Physics Puzzle + Trading Cards
Wizhood + Trading Cards

Impessions:

Phat Stack 2 - Pretty awful looking basic game. You are a blob and shoot some circle at stars to get them to go to a flag on either side and coins come down as well.

It Comes Around - This one looks like an OK horror visual novel. It's a repeat for me though, but i'd play it. 1st play of bundle.

Lamp Head - Another one of those endless runners where you switch sides and try to get to the end. I'm tired of these appearing in the bundles.

Forgotten, Not Lost - Another rebundled visual novel. This one looks alright and is higher rated than the other. Repeat, but I would play. 2nd play of bundle.

Dungeon & Geese - This one looks like a pretty weird 2D platformer. Honestly it got pretty good reviews and looks fun enough. 3rd play of bundle.

The Braves & Bows - This one looks like another OK 2D platformer where you explore a castle and shoot stuff with your arrows. Supposedly everything it says in the description is a lie and it's a very simple game. 4th play of bundle.

Skyfall - Now this one is a simple looking FPS that rips off Blake Stone. I used to like that game quite a bit. Looks OK enough, but supposedly isn't amazing. 5th play of bundle.

VITATIO - A garbage looking game about avoidance. In other words you move your mouse around and avoid asteroids or something.

Numberline 2 - This looks like an interesting non-english puzzle game kind of like Picross but not quite, where you try to make a picture according to the picture on the right. Supposedly it's broken and has been since release. I'd still try it. 6th play of bundle.

Joy Pony - Have you ever wanted to raise your own My Little Pony character? Well now you can in this rip off that is a supposedly tedious clicker game. Pass.....

Z69 - This one is a minimalist 2D platforming game where you can shoot and try to avoid white beams I guess. It looks alright honestly, although it has been said to be short. 7th play of bundle.

Kumoon : Ballistic Physics Puzzle - This one has VR if you want and is some 3D ball throwing puzzle game. It looks average at best, but I can't tell what the point of the game is. 8th play of bundle.

Wizhood - This one is a hard platformer compared to I Want to Be the Guy. Supposedly it's not very good, but it looks OK enough. 9th play of bundle.

So overall 9/13 plays equal an OK but somewhat overpriced bundle, especially with 2 repeats. Only game I would really want to play is Dungeons & Geese, so this one is a pass for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Artifex Mundi Bundle just went LIVE with 10 of some of Steam's finest hidden object games (ALL with Trading Cards)!

$3.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 10 STEAM GAMES:

Artifex Mundi games are bundled a lot. I may get this as I'm missing 6 in the higher tier. They are decent to good hidden object games. Not exciting but alright.

I do like AM games, but only missing 3 from top tier. Still, as far as I know I'm on Detruire's subscription list still, so I guess I'll get it whenever he pops his head out again

Not really sure. Last message I got from him was in late August, when he said the following. I responded saying I was still interested, but never heard back again. :

Hey,
It's been a really long time since the last bundle (Monday 24), so I need to figure out how everyone's going.

I will continue hosting (provided there's anyone left), and will send out the bundles I've amassed - if you still want them! So please let me know if you're still interested in these bundles, and in continuing the subscription with me.  :)

If I don't hear back soon, I'll send out some bundles to use up your credit (if any) and message you again after that.

Not really sure. Last message I got from him was in late August, when he said the following. I responded saying I was still interested, but never heard back again. :

Hey,
It's been a really long time since the last bundle (Monday 24), so I need to figure out how everyone's going.

I will continue hosting (provided there's anyone left), and will send out the bundles I've amassed - if you still want them! So please let me know if you're still interested in these bundles, and in continuing the subscription with me. :)

If I don't hear back soon, I'll send out some bundles to use up your credit (if any) and message you again after that.
OH NOES!! YANNI GOT DEIITOUREE IN THE DUNGEON TOO!!!

The Magical Gates Bundle just went LIVE with 12 fantastic Steam games (3 with Trading Cards)!

$1.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 12 STEAM GAMES:

Sorry didn't get this up earlier. My impressions are below:

PaintPool - This looks like some puzzle game where you hit a ball pool style and try to hit bars that are colors. Looks pretty bad.

Adventures of the Worm - A puzzle game where you play a worm (who looks suspicously like a worm from the Worms games) who pushes boxes of dynamite to blow up some scenery to get apples. Looks really bland.

HardBall - This one is a 3D platformer game where you play a ball and try to roll it to the exit flag. This one looks OK enough, but kind of boring.

Torch Cave 3 - Pretty bland looking 2D platformer game where you play a cave explorer jumping around caves. Bleh.

Colorless Life - This one is a 2D game where you play a game where a man struggles by himself. Looks like artsy fartsy game. I'd try it though. 1st play of bundle.

Magical Mysteries: Path of the Sorceress - A match 3 type game with slightly better graphics than some of it's ilk. Bleh.

Vacant - A point and click adventure about a lady that joined a mysterious government agency. It looks like it has potential. 2nd play of bundle.

Power Overwhelming - This one is an early access anime visualized 3D arcade shooter type game. It looks OK enough. 3rd play of bundle.

flChess - It's a chess game with so-so graphics. Nothing special looking, but eh it's chess. 4th play of bundle.

Green Cat - This one is a 2D platformer shooter where you play a cat jumping around in space. Eh....looks OK. 5th play of bundle.

ROAD OF DANGER - This looks pretty stupid. It looks like a 3D cross between Frogger and GTA. You cross streets and shoot stuff up.

Glowing Sokoban - A puzzle game where you play a sphere and push other spheres. Looks boring.

A low value bundle overall, though I would probably pass on it, but it's cheap.

#TGIF and you can now pick up The Friday Special Bundle #56 , just LIVE with 11 electrifying Steam games (5 with Trading Cards)!

$1 or more to get these amazing Steam games:
$3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

Far Space - A relatively pretty simple choose your adventure game where you choose 1 of 2 choices and one likely makes you die as you play a spaceman in space. Eh I'd play it once even if it's poop. 1st play of bundle.

The Adventures of Capitano Navarro - A not so great looking game where you go around as the title captain and try to avoid traps on a plane similar to like Gauntlet.

WayOut 2: Hex - Sequel to the first WayOut where you click on blocks to make them all one color. Looks pretty decent. 2nd play of bundle.

Space Conflict - Legends of Azulgar - An early access real time 3D space flyng game thing. Looks like Freelancer. Supposedly alright, and i'd try it when it's out of EA. 3rd play of bundle.

Spiral Splatter - This one is 2D minimalistic arcade puzzler where you play a dot and try to reach an end point while avoiding obstacles and trying to do it in a fast time. Looks pretty fun. 4th play of bundle.

Project Explore - A 2D survival game with supposedly not a lot of substance. Looks very bland and boring to me.

Never Again - This once is an early access 3D first person adventure/horror game. Supposedly it is pretty scary and keeps getting updated. One it's out of EA i'll play it. 5th play of bundle.

Magic Pixel Picross - Hey this is one from my wishlist sweet! It's Picross....that's it. Those are fun games. 6th play of bundle.

Boss Defiance - This one has you playing a boss on a 2D plane where you try to kill other local players playing heroes. Supposedly it's kind of shallow with not enough content, but is fun for a bit. I never play play local multiplayer games anymore though.

A SECOND BEFORE US - This one is a 3D adventure game where you are locked in a facility or something and try to get out. Supposedly it's short and the story is "lameo", but i'd try it. 7th play of bundle.

Wells - This one is a Unity 2.5D platformer/shooter set in a steampunk environment. It honestly looks OK enough for a try, though supposedly it's kind of janky. 8th play of bundle.

A better than usual bundle accompanied by a higher price. For having an actual wishlist game, along with a sequel to a puzzle game I think looks neat, it's a buy for me.

Thanks for all of the summaries for these games. I'm too lazy to read them or play the games, but thanks anyway.

It takes longer, but it also helps me decide if I want to play the bundle. It is somewhat torture to look through usually 12-13 games, so hopefully it keeps helping people out.

The Monday Motivation Bundle #32 just went LIVE with 12 adrenaline-pumping indie games (4 with Trading Cards)!

$3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 12 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

Bae - This looks like a pretty bad puzzle game where you lift up white blocks and get rid of colored blocks by clicking and dragging them.

OutSplit - This is a puzzle game that looks similar to Bae where you click and drag boxes and try to get them into box outlines. Also doesn't look great.

Mad Driver - This one is a puzzle game where you drive around in a parking lot avoiding obstacles in order to reach the end. Another not great looking game.

Clickey - This doesn't even have a Steam page but has it where you're a dot in the middle and click stuff as it comes towards you. Bleh.

Rising Runner - This one is a retro 2D puzzler where you guide the character through Purgatory to reclaim her soul. Looks pretty good. 1st play of bundle.

Abyssal Fall - This one is 3D multiplayer game where you can step on each block once and it falls and arena hilarity ensues. Looks very rough from the video on the game page.

Cashtronauts - This is an arcade space combat and trading game. It looks pretty neat, although it may be short. It's worth a try at least. 2nd play of bundle.

Delirium - This one is a first person horror game where you wake up in a strange house and must explore it. It looks so-so, but would be worth a try. 3rd play of bundle.

Deep Ones - This is a retro arcade platformer inspired by Bioshock and looks somewhat fun. 4th play of bundle.

Undead Hunter - This game is an arcade type game where you can jump on enemies and shoot them similar to Buster Bros. This actually looks a bit fun. 5th play of bundle.

Cats Tanks - This looks like a dollar tier game. This one is a 2d arena shooter similar to the old game Tank Battle. That's all it is other than it has cats in those tanks. Bleh.

Neon Arena - This game looks like a basic twin stick shooter with 3D Unreal engine graphics. It really looks pretty bland overall.

These may all be new to bundling, but only Rising Runner looks really fun. A bit expensive...so not sure if I want to buy or not, but this is looking more like a pass territory. 

Oh shit, I gilby'd that Sakura Bundle. Is there a way for me to buy it from someone who bought it to sell to others or is it too late for even that?

The Hump Day Bundle #45 just went LIVE with 11 smashing Steam games (6 with Trading Cards)!

$3.89 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

Transparent Black - This is a 2D horror game with supposedly cool aesthetics and a horrible translation. It looks neat enough. 1st play of bundle.

Stickman Wars - This is a pretty bad looking not explained very well stickmen fighting game where you throw yourself to damage others or something. Has 1000 achievements. Garbage!

12 Labours of Hercules IV: Mother Nature (Platinum Edition) - I actually played the first of these games. Decent enough casual games, and it just so happened I just had the first 3 games, so this is good. 2nd play of bundle.

Spaceship Looter : This one was on my wishlist, I guess since it looks like an Enter the Gungeon ripoff. It still looks OK enough but supposedly lacks replayability. Still would play. 3rd play of bundle.

BROKE PROTOCOL: Online City RPG - An early access GTA Online game mixed with Minecraft style graphics. Supposedly it's OK but a bit rough. Think it would make a good bro night game. For that alone this will be the 4th play of the bundle.

Crossroad Mysteries: The Broken Deal - This one is a hidden object adventure. Looks OK enough. 5th play of bundle.

Robot Heroes - A stationary shooter where you play a turret and shoot aliens or something. You never move your self. You just push a button to shoot. WTF!

HIVE: Altenum Wars - An early access 2.5D I believe multiplayer MOBA like shooter. It looks pretty nice honestly, and would likely make a fun bro game. 6th play of bundle.

Pixel Russia Streets - This looks like a very pixelatted brawler in the veins of Streets of Rage. It looks pretty bad honestly but could be fun. 7th play of bundle.

Little Kite - This one is an adventure game about a tragic evening for a family. It could be good and the graphics are nice. 8th play of bundle.

In Game Adventure: Legend of Monsters - Remember I said earlier about the Enter the Gungeon ripoff? Well this one looks like a Nuclear Throne ripoff. Looks good enough to at least be worth a try. 9th play of bundle.

For having a wishlist game this will get a buy, but some of the games look a little more cleaner than the usual stuf they bundle. Nitro approves!

The Anime Treasure Bundle just went LIVE with 11 sizzling hot, spicy Steam games/visual novels (6 with Trading Cards)!

$4.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES/VISUAL NOVELS:

Impressions: 

Sweet Fantasy - This one is a wishlist game and is a nice looking VN (visual novel) about a nymph falling in love with her mistress. Looks cute, though supposedly achievements are bugged and game isn't too long. 1st play of bundle.

Pink Rage Otome - This one is a comedy VN otome game where you play as a tsundere girl. Another short VN that looks alright at least. 2nd play of bundle.

Postmen Of Horizon - This is another VN where you have the story about the lives of a few people. Supposedly is also short and only 1 chapter. I think they may be adding others. Like the art and hope the story is good. 3rd play of bundle.

Treasure of a Blizzard - Another wishlist VN fantasy game where you play a girl and there is another girl for a relationship. Supposedly has a bunch of endings and a good amount of choices. Looks fun. 4th play of bundle.

Sweet Volley High - A Yuri Otome VN of a girl in her senior year of high school. This one doesn't look too amazing, though the art is nice. Still worth a play. 5th play of bundle.

When Our Journey Ends - A Visual Novel - Another VN where you play a girl ready to graduate that gets on a train and goes on a magical journey. I like the art and it's supposedly pretty short. 6th play of bundle.

Lionessy Story - Yet another VN for the bundle that's about a lioness I believe and how her life becomes a tragedy. Looks kind of goofy, but would be worth a try. 7th play of bundle.

Natural - Beyond Nature - A very nice looking art VN about a person meeting 2 other people and trying to help with with their circumstances. 8th play of bundle.

My Personal Angel - This is a black and white VN about the mysterious nature of relationships. No reviews but it looks interesting. 9th play of bundle.

Gochi-Show! for Girls -How To Learn Japanese Cooking Game- This is barely a game. It's pretty much a visual tutorial to cooking some Japanese food. Useful....maybe, but not a game. Still would try it. 10th play of bundle.

My Name is You - A choose your own adventure VN type game where the game is centered around a monotonous point in time. It looks interesting at least. 11th play of bundle.

First bundle for me with 100% plays, but I love VNs. If you have no interest in those pass on this bundle. I may give impressions if I play a few of these since most seem pretty short. Nitro approved.

Deciding factor for me is whether or not the cards have anime girl cleavage. Those cards sell like hotcakes with lonely weebs.

The Warhammer Alliance Bundle just went LIVE with 9 real-time strategy Steam games (7 with Trading Cards) and a bonus exclusive coupon for War for the Overworld!

$3.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 9 STEAM GAMES, 2 DLCs, & Coupon Code:

Very good rebundles mainly. I am missing Guns of Icarus (both of them) and Tempest DLC, Dungeon Lords and Impossible Creatures. The last 2 are very old and the DLC is supposedly somewhat meh, so i'm likely passing on this. The coupon is for a game from a recent Humble Monthly, and I hate coupons in bundles. This is a cheap way to get Vermintide/Lethal League if you somehow missed those bundled a bunch of times. 

I don't know if anybody still host bundles these days, but I'd be interested in a slot in a Warhammer Alliance bundle group buy.

I'm only missing/wanting space wolf and dungeon lords. I may grab it for an extra vermintide copy... But vermintide 2 is on its way if I remember correctly

Took the pooper.
Ehhh huh huh huh

you took rcsample's pooper...

heh heh heh

a51.gif

The Indie Delirium Bundle just went LIVE with 13 Steam games (4 w/ Trading Cards)!

$2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 13 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

Spacecraft - A 2D side scrolling space shooter with retro graphics. Looks pretty boring.

Business-hooiznes - This looks like a pretty bad looking adventure game that is likely Russian. It looks very thrown together, but i'd try it out. 1st play of bundle.

Ripple - A minimalistic puzzle game where you try to turn all squares blue by click on one and the ones around it change to white or blue. Looks kind of boring.

Behind The Door - A horror game where you are a detective investigating an abandoned house. Looks a bit unpolished, but i'd try it. 2nd play of bundle.

Combat Raccoon - Garbage looking side scrolling platformer action game where you play a Rocket Raccoon ripoff. Looks bad.

YOBA - This is a very simple looking 2D platformer hardcore game where you play some meme looking face jumping around gathering coins and getting to the end of the level. Lame.

Loot'N Shoot -  A procedurally generated 3D FPS that takes place in a warehouse with at least 30 weapons. I think it looks like an OK bro night game, but otherwise bland. 3rd play of bundle.

Brickochet - Super basic looking brick breaking game. Pass.

Skyraine -  An unpolished looking Missle Command clone where you move a turret to shoot stuff down. Pass.

2D Neon Cube - A basic looking 2D puzzle platformer where you play a cube pushing around other cubes to reach an exit. Pass.

Air Tactical - A very basic looking 2D side scrolling space shooter. It looks clean enough but boring. 4th play of bundle.

Huygens Principle - An action shooter game where you take the place of whoever you kill. Looks basic but somewhat fun. 5th play of bundle.

Psychical Madness - Very pixellated first person horror story. Looks like a Wolf 3D ripoff but very bad.

A pretty bad bundle with many derivative games. I couldn't even make lengthy impressions of half these generic games. Nitro passes.

The Virtual Reality XIV Bundle  just went LIVE with 10-on-10 NEW-to-bundle immersive Steam VR games to beam into this weekend!

$3.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 10 VR STEAM GAMES:

I don't give VR bundle impressions, but if you have been buying these whenever you get the VR headset you will have plenty of shovel ware already.

The Monday Motivation Bundle #33 just went LIVE with 12 adrenaline-pumping indie games (4 with Trading Cards)!

$2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 12 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

Hard Minus - Terrible looking 2D shooter where you play some guy shooting up some other guys. Looks as bland as can be.

Lost In Purple - This is also a 2D shooter but has RPG elements. This one looks very rough in the animations department, but game play looks so-so. 1st play of bundle.

Box Maze 2 : Agent Cubert - Very basic looking early access puzzle platformer where you try to avoid bad guys and obstacles. Looks a little meh.

ThinkAhead - Some puzzle game where you try to light up all the squares using knight moves (like chess). Looks bland but OK enough to be worth a play. 2nd play of bundle.

Megatronic Void - Another 2D shooter, but this one looks similar to Metroid. Looks OK enough. 3rd play of bundle.

HOCKEY SPACE - This one looks pretty cool and is kind of like those hockey Foosball tables. It only support local multiplayer, which is a drag, but looks fun. 4th play of bundle.

DEFECTIVE - This looks like a 3D FPS game but is supposedly very buggy and short. Hard to tell anything from the videos. 5th play of bundle.

Death's Life - This one is a weird puzzle game where you set up objects so they end up killing someone somehow. Looks OK enough. 6th play of bundle.

The Journey: Bob's Story - This one is a pretty nice looking 2D platformer supposedly with puzzles. Looks like it has you exploring some place. Looks alright. 7th play of bundle.

Broccoli Bob - Very basic looking likely garbage 2D platformer starring an anthropomorphic Broccoli. Meh.

Pizza Connection - This is the old game Pizza Tycoon. I remember that game being aight and would love to play it again. 8th play of bundle.

Pizza Connection 2 - This is the old game Pizza Tycoon 2. Supposedly this game isn't very good. I'll try it out myself. 9th play of bundle.

Overall a pretty cheap, but OK Indiegala bundle. For me wanting to try the old games and the puzzle games, this is a buy for me. Nitro just barely approves!

New IG bundle top tier includes GalaGold

Hi Gala People!

Today we're excited to announce that you can now score GalaGold whenever you purchase a bundle! This can happen in one of two ways:

• Purchase the top tier of the bundle = 10 GalaGold
  • Purchase a 1-tier bundle = 10 GalaGold
However, you'll only be able to reap GalaGold from bundle purchases if you buy the bundle within its first week. Scoring GalaGold is also a one-time deal per unique bundle.

Example: You can only get 10 GalaGold for 1 purchase of the Friday Special Bundle #XX.

This new development will be available on all new bundles going forward from today. You will not be able to get GalaGold from bundles that were released before today.

There are a couple of really cool things that you can do with GalaGold and that make it worth your while to make sure you're stockpiling it:

• Convert GalaGold into GalaSilver to increase your daily GalaSilver supply (1 GalaGold = 10 GalaSilver)
  • Participate in more giveaways & auctions and increase your chances of winning
  • Get more credit to play the Gameplay Bundle and have a chance to score the cheapest discounts on Steam games
A word of friendly advice from us is to make sure you start hording up your GalaGold! We have some interesting things in the pipeline that will make GalaGold an awesome resource for Steam gamers!

As usual, we'd love to hear your thoughts on this!

Happy Gaming!
:speaktothehand:

The Indie Armada Bundle just went LIVE with 11 Steam games! For the first time (and it will be like this from here on out) you can score GalaGold in IndieGala bundles!

$1 or more to get these Steam Games:

Impressions:

The Theodore Adventures - Terrible looking platformer, that looked like the Broccoli game in the previous bundle. These games always have those generic looking coins and slow game play. Bleh.

L.S.S - A very basic 3D FPS early access zombie game. Looks bland and ugly.

Orb The Ball - A game where you play a ball and collect stuff by rotating the object on screen. It looks OK at best. 1st play of bundle.

Colortone - Some rebundled puzzle game based on colors. I don't know much about it, but it looks pretty bland. I'll still play it. 2nd play of bundle.

DEFENDER OF EARTH VS THE ALIEN ARMADA - A space tower defense game with some pretty decent graphics. It doesn't have many reviews, but looks fun. 3rd play of bundle.

Steel Punk Ball - This is one of those 3D ball rolling type games. This one looks cleaner than some that have been bundled. I'd play it. 4th play of bundle.

The Seven Years War (1756-1763) - This is a real time war game, I'm not much into these type of games, but there are good and bad reviews. I'd try it even though it's not my type of game. 5th play of bundle.

Middle Ages Hero - This one is kind of a weird looking 2D platformer game. It doesn't look terrible, but not really great either. Still would play it. 6th play of bundle.

Dead Army - Radio Frequency - This is an early access RTS zombie game, where you play the zombies going vs the humans. It looks pretty raw and supposedly plays itself. I'd still try it. 7th play of bundle.

Edge of Twilight – Return To Glory - This is a supposedly broken 3D first person action adventure steampunk game. It looks pretty nice, but supposedly doesn't run for many. I'd hope it would run for me as it looks aight. 8th play of bundle.

Brain Storm : Tower Bombarde - It's hard to tell about this one but you play a circle and defend yourself and gain abilities over time. Looks pretty good. 9th play of bundle.

There is a mixed bag of games here. I have a lot as plays, but most don't look awesome. Only Steel Punk Ball, Defender and Brain Storm look cool. I'm not 100% sure about this one but it's likely a Nitro approved just cause stuff looks interesting, other than the low tier.

#TGIF and you can now pick up The Friday Special Bundle #57 , just LIVE with 10 electrifying Steam games (6 with Trading Cards)!

Impressions:

Petrichor - An early access RPGMaker game asking what is Human destiny? Who knows, but I always will play an RPGMaker game. 1st play of bundle.

Lone Warrior - This one looks very similar to another game from a recent previous IG bundle where you play a stick man flying across the screen to hit another stick man and win or something. Looks OK and very deja vu. 2nd play of bundle.

Illyriad - Grand Strategy MMO - A very amateur almost F2P looking multiplayer seeming like a browser game. Looks old and bad.

HORDE ATTACK - An early access real time horde game. It looks kind of silly but fun in a way and looks very fast paced. I would play it. 3rd play of bundle.

Undercity - This looks like the bonus stages of Sonic 2, but you're a little skating guy in the future dodging obstacles. Looks so-so. 4th play of bundle.

Concurrency - A rogue lite side scrolling shooter game thing. Looks simple and is supposedly hard, but could be fun. 5th play of bundle.

Legend of the Skyfish - I remember reading about this one before where you play a person with a fishing pole and go between places. It looks pretty fun. 6th play of bundle.

Containment Corps - Some early access laser bow maybe L4D gameplay in a weird abstract world. I have no idea. 7th play of bundle.

Eternal Return - A 2D kind of Dark souls maybe bad control type game where you play some skeleton guy. Looks kind of clunky and bland but i'd still play it. 8th play of bundle.

Marty Thinks 4D - Marty is a robot and he goes jumping around in some puzzle game. Looks alright though I can't really tell much from the trailer. 9th play of bundle.

Galagold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm getting 10 baby!

Overall an interesting looking bundle. Lots of possibly good games. Nitro approved and time to hoard the GalaGold!

#TGIF and you can now pick up The Friday Special Bundle #57 , just LIVE with 10 electrifying Steam games (6 with Trading Cards)!

Impressions: Later
Can't wait to hear what you think of the Gala Gold...

Here's my take on the latest Indie Gala bundle. Feel free to copy and paste it for every single other IG Bundle that's ever announced:

Indie Gala ____ Bundle Review

I might play one or two of the games -- they look kind of interesting; the rest are trash.

I did not even look at the bundle.

The Indie Blaster Bundle just went LIVE with 10 Steam games! Grab them now and loot some GalaGold while you're at it!

$2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 10 STEAM GAMES:
Impressions:

Startide - This one is a shoot em up where you control a ship and can move around to degrees you want twirling around ships. It looks pretty cool. 1st play of bundle.

Mastema: Out of Hell - A very cool looking 2D platformer game where you try to get out of Hell. It looks neat, but supposedly the gameplay is deeply flawed and the jumping needs exact percision. Still would play. 2nd play of bundle.

Seven boys 2 - This one looks like an Otome game where you play a game with 7 boys and you need to run errands for them to escape and survive. Will always play a VN so 3rd play of bundle.

Not Dying Today - This one looks like a 2D beat em up where you take on zombies. It looks okay, but supposedly the gameplay is boring. 4th play of bundle.

Mr Blaster - This is a space based artillery game kind of like Worms and supposedly has good graphics, but it's hard to see the opponent and it is a mobile port. Looks aight. 5th play of bundle.

Ghostdream - This one is a point and click adventure where you play a spirit trying to relay a message and say you're fine. 6th play of bundle.

Sparkle 2 Evo - This one looks like that online game where you eat stuff and try to eventually be the biggest organism. It is a rebundle though. 7th play of bundle.

Merchants of Kaidan - This one is an RPG game with merchant gameplay as well. It is also rebundled. Still looks aight. 8th play of bundle.

Zombillie - This one looks like snake/pac-man game except with a zombie caterpillar I guess. Looks not so great.

Timberman - This one has been rebundled a bunch. This one has you playing a lumberjack chopping trees and moving left and right. 9th play of bundle.

10 Indiegala gold baby!

Honestly it looks like a relatively decent bundle. The rebundled games stink, but it's not too expensive at $2.99. I will likely get this. Nitro approved.

The Hump Day Bundle #46 just went LIVE with 10 smashing Steam games (6 with Trading Cards)!

$3.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

Adventures of Heroes - Some 2D platformer Monkey King in Super Mario Bros ripoff. You can at least smack stuff with your staff. Pass.

Deep Blue 3D Maze - A 3D maze navigating puzzle game thing. It looks alright though a little discombobulating. It looks like it's worth a try. 1st play of bundle.

Last Hours Of Jack - This is a top view action zombie killer game, billed as an adventure game. The graphics and gameplay look very aight. 2nd play of bundle.

Rocketbirds 2 Evolution - This is likely the game of the bundle and is on my wishlist. It's a 2D shooter type game like those games where you move around the mouse to shoot things while platforming. It looks fun. 3rd play of bundle.

Rocketbird 2 DLC OST and Mind Control - DLC included is always good, though it's missing one. Still a worthy addition.

City Climber - This one looks like a silly 3D action game where you play some guy kind of going around all weirdly up structures. Looks like it's worth a try. 4th play of bundle.

Ravager - A 2D open world pixellated ravaging game with 12 unique characters. It honestly looks pretty cool. 5th play of bundle.

ICED - Some game where you fall asleep and wake up in a tent stranded on an iceberg or something fighting for survival in first person view. Worth a try. 6th play of bundle.

GraveRun - This one is a very bland graphic co-op early access zombie shooter game thing. It looks pretty good and would likely be worth playing co-op. 7th play of bundle.

Crash Wheels - Some early access racing game that has where your car becomes damaged as you race. It looks a little bland but could be fun when finished. 8th play of bundle.

Tyrfing Cycle - An early access action adventure platforming game thing. I actually wanted this since the previous game was bundled. 9th play of bundle.

A lot of pretty good stuff here. I'm really liking the newer bundles with Gala Gold. They run slightly more expensive, but the games in them are getting better. Nitro approved!

The Indie Shockwave Bundle just went LIVE with 12 electrifying Steam games! Grab them now and loot some GalaGold while you're at it!

$2.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 12 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

Dawn of H'btakh - Like the description says it is a bizarre roguelike arcade FPS. I have no idea what you're shooting, the graphics are a little rough, and it's all weird looking. Still worth a try. 1st play of bundle.

Rebons - I'm usually not into the moving shapes around dodging stuff to get to an exit 2D platformer games as much usually, because they look  very cheaply made, but this one looks like a lot of fun. It has 2 player mode and looks like it has a lot of variety. Seems fun. 2nd play of bundle.

Waste Cleaner - This is a first person cleaning simulator puzzle game thing that looks like a cross between Viscera Cleanup Detail and Portal. It looks pretty neat, though not as polished as those two. 3rd play of bundle.

Hikaru's Cube - This is an early access puzzle platformer game where you play a 2D pixel sorceress in a supposedly hard game. It looks tough but fun, as you can create slimes to use as platforms and walls and stuff. 4th play of bundle.

Square Head Zombies - FPS Game - A very rough looking cubic zombie 3D FPS shooter thing. Looks pretty bad.

Brute - Some really weird shooter game thing where your bullets propel you around obstacles on a 2D plane. It looks decent enough. 5th play of bundle.

Space Shock 3 - A not so great looking top down space shooter that kind of looks like some Galaga ripoff, but you have some warp movement. Bleh.

Ambers BOOM - This is some Dig Dug...maybe Pac-Man looking game or something. I don't know. Whatever it is, it doesn't look so hot. Pass.

Oik - A casual puzzle game. It's a very basic game where you remove blocks to get a blue block on a blue bar thing. There were flash games like this....like that Red Remover or something. 6th play of bundle.

Oik 2 - The sequel. Nothing more to say. 7th play of bundle.

Hoo-Boy - A 2D platformer with a candy guy running around and touching stuff and really ear grating music. Pass.

qop - Another minimalistic puzzle game where you play a black block and go to platforms one a time until you reach the black hole exit. It looks OK enough. 8th play of bundle.

Overall a pretty cheap bundle with some nice looking simple puzzle games, a cheap price, and some horrible looking games as well. Not bad overall and just barely passes my OKness meter. Nitro approves.

The Monday Motivation Bundle #34 just went LIVE with 11 adrenaline-pumping indie games (3 with Trading Cards)!

We've got some more guns blazing motivation for you with an exclusive -50% Coupon for Hot Guns: Collector's Edition which will be going off the shelves for good at the end of this week!

$2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 12 STEAM GAMES:
Impressions:

Civil War: Battle of Petersburg - Very simple looking almost Risk board game like war game. Honestly the video looked pretty boring.

My Name is Addiction - This is an adventure game where you play someone addicted to porn. This is all hand drawn and these games are always interesting to try from bundles. 1st play of bundle.

Artania - Non-linear post apocalyptic adventure game. It looks interesting though it may just be a walking simulator. I'd try it. 2nd play of bundle.

The Wanderer - This one kind of looks like Don't Starve and you wander around and it's an early access game. I have very little clue of what it's about. 3rd play of bundle.

Cult: Fear Inside - An early access first person shooter game thing where you infiltrate a cult I believe. Looks OK enough though the game play is choppy. 4th play of bundle.

ASSASSINATION STATION - This looks an interesting overhead 2d pixel shooter game that looks like a good time sink. 5th play of bundle.

Minos Strategos - This looks like a fun board game type strategy game thing. It looks similar to their previous games Axes and Acres and Militia. 6th play of bundle.

Orbital X - You play a ball rolling around in space!!!!!! It looks alright enough though the flashing in the trailer might be very annoying to the eyes. 7th play of bundle.

Weaves of Fate - Looks like an old school turn based strategy game. The graphics are nice, but supposedly gameplay isn't so great. Still will play it. 8th play of bundle.

iHUGU - A strange looking endless runner about hugging people. It looks like it has some variety of game play and decent graphics. 9th play of bundle.

The Quest for Achievements II - Just an achievement game with less than stellar action game play.

Bleh to the coupon and love them dar GalaGold!

Overall a decent looking bundle. Price is relatively cheap with at least 3 or so games I would really want to play. Nitro approves.

bread's done
Back