[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

The Indie Mayhem Bundle just went LIVE with 12 chaotic Steam games! Grab them now and loot some GalaGold while you're at it!

Only $1 and get these 3 games:
$2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 12 STEAM GAMES:
Impressions:

Forgotten Land - This game is a first person 3D walking simulator game where you play some person who gets in a car accident I believe in some forgotten land. Supposedly the frames per second is garbage, but it could be alright. First play of bundle.

Circularity - A very simple looking puzzle game where you throw a ball to catch some other balls to get into an ending ball. Looks OK enough though maybe wont have enough depth. 2nd play of bundle.

The Deed - A murder mystery RPGMaker game that's been bundled before. Looks pretty decent. 3rd play of bundle.

60 Second Strike - This one is a FPS shooter where you try to survive for 60 seconds in an abstract space. It's more of a Descent type shooter where you're in a ship shooting around. Looks fun for at least a few 60 second plays. 4th play of bundle.

Don't Panic! - This one looks like a super simple arcade type game where you choose different things to attack people/zombies/not sure with and try to get rid of them all. Pretty simple graphics and boring looking gameplay. Bleh.

Apez - Ugly FPS where you kill zombies I believe. It has multiplayer as well and looks simple and sluggish. Pass.

Slugs Destroyer - Some adventure platform game where you play some person with a torch exploring caves and stuff. Looks simple and not that great. Pass.

Triplicata - Some early access FPS survival game where shoot big cubes of gelatin. Looks  pretty blah.

Mall Mayhem - Some game where you want to destroy the mall by driving a car into the stores. Looks OK enough for a time waster. 5th play of bundle.

Abstractanoid - An early access Arkanoid clone thing where it seems like the game play is too fast. Look pretty blah.

Infinite Gateway - An early access corridor endless runner thing. You don't run left to right but up and down in a 3D space. Looks kind of boring.

Hard Rock Zombie Truck - A somewhat amateur looking 2D action game where you play some guy in a truck shooting stuff along the way. It looks decent enough. 6th play of bundle.

GalaGold baby!

Honestly this looks like one of the weaker Indiegala bundles in a while. None of these games look too amazing and many are early access or look way too simple. Nitro passes on this bundle.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Virtual Reality XV Bundle just went LIVE with 9 immersive Steam VR games to beam into this weekend!

$1 or more and get these 3 Steam VR games:
$3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 9 VR STEAM GAMES:

No impressions for VR bundles.

No impressions for VR bundles.
FkRmBfi.gif

I'm a bit too busy and have my mind on other junk to do this one right away. There are so many repeats in this one, though some are good like possibly that Goosebumps game. Honestly it looks like a skip unless you're missing a good amount...and some games are just horrible like that Crap Attack.

Impressions Anime Wonderland Bundle:

First of all many, many repeats

Sixtieth Kilometer - A VN about being on train and it stopping for an attack or something. It looks a little janky in story telling, but otherwise interesting. 1st play of bundle.

Games&Girls -  It's too bad this game is episodic and there is already DLC for episode 2. It looks short, but maybe OK. 2nd play of bundle.

Swordbreaker The Game - Very cool looking interactive fiction game where you get to choose the ending. 3rd play of bundle.

Animal Lover - Some otome game with time displaced guys who are turning into animals or something. 4th play of bundle.

Crystal City - Some VN about when you have sex you transport to different worlds. Sounds weird but playable. 5th play of bundle.

Blade Kitten - This is an action adventure platform game starring some kitty girl who slashes things. 6th play of bundle.

Serafina's Crown - Fantasy adventure VN that has a sequel I believe. 7th play of bundle.

Aozora Meikyuu - A short visual romance novel. 8th play of bundle.

Book Series - Alice in Wonderland - A VN basically retelling Alice in Wonderland. 9th play of bundle.

The Legend of Dark Witch - Kind of cool Mega Man like game with anime ladies. 10th play of bundle.

One Last Chance - A VN about getting another chance of love. 11th play of bundle.

Most of these games are repeats from previous Indiegala bundles, with a mix of repeats from Bundlestars for maybe like one game. It's a decent bundle, but I'm not getting it since I own everything. If nothing owned or little owned Nitro approves, but with mass repeats, Nitro passes.

#TGIF and you can now pick up The Friday Special Bundle #58 , just LIVE with 10 electrifying Steam games (5 with Trading Cards)!

$1 or more to get these amazing Steam games:
$3.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

Resurgence - An adventure game it looks like where a guy loses his daughter and believes his debt with the mob has come back. It has OK graphics and looks rough, but could be alright. 1st play of bundle.

Randomizator - Old school looking puzzle game where you play a robot trying to move with portals and solve puzzles. 2nd play of bundle.

Sally's Law - Pretty cool looking puzzle platformer where you play Sally as a ball rolling to get back to her terminally ill father. 3rd play of bundle.

Premier Buggy Racing Tour - A not too bad looking buggy racing game. Hard to tell much from the trailer, but looks worth a try for some arcade racing fun. 4th play of bundle.

Winds Of Trade - This is a trading strategy game that looks similar to those other trading games like Anno I believe. Looks decent enough. 5th play of bundle.

BattleCore Arena - An early access online only multiplayer Monkey Ball rolling shooting arena game. It looks decent but is likely very dead. Would likely make for an OK bro night game. 6th play of bundle.

Super Chibi Knight - Pretty cool looking action adventure knight adventuring game. It was bundled by Groupees before. 7th play of bundle.

Plasma Puncher - Cute looking plasma punching game. Looks alright though I don't know if it's a two button game or what it is. 8th play of bundle.

Kingdom Wars 2: Battles - Pretty solid looking if likely buggy RTS. Rebundled but looks OK enough. 9th play of bundle.

Neon Chrome - Pretty cool looking twin stick shooter game that's been bundled before. Also given away on PS+ I believe. 10th play of bundle.

Overall a pretty solid bundle though the rebundled games hurt the overall value. Honestly I will likely just get the $1 tier as the stuff i'm missing from the upper tier doesn't look worth it, but I really want to play Sally's Law. Nitro approves.

Impressions Monday 35 bundle:

Running Through Russia - An early access endless runner with Russian memes and a lot of achievements. This is garbage, and only people like Blade will buy these.

Freedom Fighter - Procedurally generated 2D action platformer survival game thing, where I believe you try to survive or get out during a time limit. Looks OK enough though pretty not so well done. 1st play of bundle.

Save Dash - Endless runner along an inclined plane thing. Looks super basic but playable.

Quatro Luzes - Some puzzle platformer game thing where you play some girl adventuring through worlds collecting light specs to go to newer colorful worlds or something. 2nd play of bundle.

Megaton: Total Destruction - An early access game where you launch explosives to destroy buildings. Looks OK. 3rd play of bundle.

Mercury Fallen - This one is an early access management game where you manage a group on people living on a lunar colony. Supposedly feels like Dungeon Keeper. 4th play of bundle.

Expect The Unexpected - Rogue-like turn-based RPG game with randomly generated maps and events. Looks rough but fun. 5th play of bundle.

Dungeons of Hell - This is another turn-base rogue-like game where you go through hell. Looks super simple. 6th play of bundle.

Mayhem ZX - This is an early access arena based shooter with single, multi and local multi game. It looks decent enough, but these games are a dime a dozen nowadays. 7th play of bundle.

Gamma Bros 1.5 - An early access 2D space shooter based on an older game. Looks pretty fun honestly and very hectic. 8th play of bundle.

Super Spring Ninja - A platforming 2D ninja game with Angry Birds like launching controls. Looks very rough.

Overall there are enough decent looking new to bundle games in this, but honestly only Gamma Bros 1.5 looks really awesome. It's a bit middling, but Nitro approves.

The Hump Day Bundle #47 just went LIVE with 10 smashing Steam games (3 with Trading Cards)!

$1 or more to get these Steam games:
$3.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

Dungeons Of Kremlin: Remastered - This is a 90s FPS throwback from my wishlist. It looks pretty cool honestly, and it alone makes getting the bundle worth it. 1st play of bundle.

Case #9 - This is a first person Sc-Fi Horror game where you play as a prisoner forced to work for some one. Supposedly it's about maybe like 30 minutes long, but it looks nice. 2nd play of bundle.

House of Velez part 1 - This is a Horror game inspired by Haunting Ground and utilizes sneaking and hiding. It looks pretty neat and the lady you play as looks pretty cute too. 3rd play of bundle.

Rencounter - This is a turn-based RPG rogue-like game. That's enough for a play for me and it looks a bit rough but could be fun. 4th play of bundle.

Strain Tactics - A real time action tactical game where you can pause I think similar to something like Frozen Synapse or games like that. It looks pretty solid and has positive reviews. 5th play of bundle.

Freedom Defender - This is a satirical tower defense game where you play a country and set up stuff like Plants vs. Zombies style to defend the border from immigrants. It looks OK enough, though not great. 6th play of bundle.

Mimpi Dreams - A casual platformer about a dog named Mimpi and it has good graphics and looks cute and has some minor puzzle solving elements to it. 7th play of bundle.

Neighboring Islands - This one is a graphic novel with choices where you're on an island and bad stuff happens it looks like. Looks pretty neat. 8th play of bundle.

Depths of Limbo - This is an early access rogue-like shooter type game supposedly mixing Nuclear Throne and Binding of Isaac gameplay. It looks pretty good and hopefully releases someday. 9th play of bundle.

Sandra and Woo in the Cursed Adventure - Now this one I think is based on some comic of some sort and has some girl getting sucked into a medieval game world. It's an old school point and click adventure game. 10th play of bundle.

With having a wishlist game and a lot of potential decent games, this is an easy buy. Also helps nothing has been bundled before. Nitro approves!

The Indie Genesis Bundle just went LIVE with a selection of 12 top-notch Steam games (4 with trading cards)! Grab them now and loot some GalaGold while you're at it!

$2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 12 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

Devour them all - Supposedly an endless side scrolling 2D beat-em-up game that looks alright. Too bad it also likely has 3 waves and looks super short.

Mighty Action RPG - Another con like game where you play some 3D Action RPG with some anime girls and it looks extremely rough and has no end.

Iron Impact - This one is an overhead 2D tank action game kind of like those old Arcade tank games. This looks a lot more involved and decent. 1st play of bundle.

DEATHS MAZE - This is some game where you want to escape a maze and go to heaven. It looks alright and has puzzle and shooter elements. 2nd play of bundle.

Side Quest - Some game where you play a chef as a side character in an RPG doing miscellaneous things. Looks a little bland with likely bad controls, but interesting enough. 3rd play of bundle.

Sponchies - Hard as nails 2d platformer. Looks pretty decent enough but extremely hard. 4th play of bundle.

Reverie - Some type of game someone described as an interactive picture. Looks nice at least. 5th play of bundle.

Gravity Quest - A short 3D maze game. Supposedly looks OK but is easy and short. 6th play of bundle.

Bug Killers - Top down arena shooter game thing where you can lay down turrets and shoot bugs or aliens or something. Eh.....

Alphadia Genesis - Re-bundled Kemco RPG game. Looks good. 7th play of bundle.

Tears Revolude - Another re-bundles Kemco RPG game that looks aight. 8th play of bundle.

Half Past Disaster - Very rough looking platformer game where you try to beat each level in a certain amount of time. Someone compared it to a 90's Nick Cartoon. 9th play of bundle.

Not crazy expensive bundle overall, but the 2 re-bundled RPGs are not a good thing unless you need them. I will likely pass on this one cause some of the games don't look amazing other than the tank game. Nitro likely passes.

THIS IS FOR INDEF...OH WAIT, HE IGNORED ME, THAT JAMMY BASTARD!!!!!

FREE STEEM KEY ON IG STORE PAGE:

BIG POPPA PUMPS TURDO:   BX77Z-DIVLL-I3T3T

ENJOY!!!!!

Anything in particular that led to Indef putting you on ignore?
I'm not sure, I'm a completely well spoken, erudite humorist and all-around loveable guy....at least that's what Tebow's mom tells me...AMIRITE?!?!?!?!?!?!? ISSHERITE?!?!?!?!?

Just being your usual lovable self, eh?

Kinda makes me wonder if I'm on anybody's ignore list. Hard to imagine that I am. I'm pretty fucking boring and I don't post all that often these days. But I guess everybody has their own criteria for ignoring. So who knows?

Kinda makes me wonder if I'm on anybody's ignore list. Hard to imagine that I am. I'm pretty fucking boring and I don't post all that often these days. But I guess everybody has their own criteria for ignoring. So who knows?
If it'll help you feel more loved, I could always ignore you.

I would never actually ignore anyone, I'm much too lazy.

I think I'm on a couple people's ignore list or they just ignore me manually.

I feel like I've answered questions by people that were later answered by someone else and they thanked the other person and not me.

I can only assume I got put on ignores because they can't handle dank memes.

Sometimes I wonder who doesn't have me on their ignore list by now, but then I remember that I don't care.

DD and rcsample posts usually make me laugh, so thanks for that.

I think I'm on a couple people's ignore list or they just ignore me manually.

I feel like I've answered questions by people that were later answered by someone else and they thanked the other person and not me.

I can only assume I got put on ignores because they can't handle dank memes.
Dank memes???
Dank-Of-England.png

(No idea why the colors reversed...)

My ignore list is not some exclusive club, about half of the regular posters are on it.  I would have abandoned this wretched hive of dumb pictures and mom jokes long ago if CAG did not have an ignore function.

Back on topic, what is everyone doing with their GalaGold?

I've gotten pretty good at skimming the forums. I can usually just filter out all the useless crap. I only have one poster who I've had to put on ignore (lostnumber). Thankfully he doesn't post too often. Because when he does, and people respond to his posts, it can get pretty get pretty confusing at times. Particularly if they do so without quoting him. I'm like, who the fuck are they talking to?

I can't even imagine what it'd be like if I had half the board on ignore. But hey, if it works for you.

My ignore list is not some exclusive club, about half of the regular posters are on it. I would have abandoned this wretched hive of dumb pictures and mom jokes long ago if CAG did not have an ignore function.
You do know you can pull all pictures out of the threads, right?

Granted, I know not every picture is a wresting.gif of annoyance but I know its mostly speed related issue for you.

Edit: Seems I lied. I swore you could on this forum... Maybe I'm just not seeing it now. The "best" you can do is pull avatars (something I would never do its how I know and recognize users) and you can also turn off signatures for everyone.

My ignore list is not some exclusive club, about half of the regular posters are on it. I would have abandoned this wretched hive of dumb pictures and mom jokes long ago if CAG did not have an ignore function.

Back on topic, what is everyone doing with their GalaGold?
screen-shot-2012-10-15-at-00-10-52.png

I'm hoarding it. It's me gold and no one can take it away from me! Actually I don't know what I can use it on haha.

The Indie Challenge Bundle just went LIVE with a selection of 12 top-notch Steam games (6 with trading cards)! Grab them now and loot some GalaGold while you're at it!

$3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 12 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

Deer Hunt Legends - Garbage looking hunting game.

O'Fox Life - A pretty bland looking 2D platformer fox game.

Greedy Trolley - Really weird looking 2D platformer mine cart riding game. It looks OK at best but not great.

Fly in the House - A first person fly killing simulator. It looks kind of silly, but supposedly only has 3 levels. First play of bundle.

Ohr - Bizarre looking 2D platformer game where you go through weird dimensions. It looks neat at least. 2nd play of bundle.

Pitstop Challenge - A pit crew simulator that honestly just looks rough and slow.

Solarix - A rebundled stealth/horror first person game set in the future I guess. It looks rough but may be fun. 3rd play of bundle.

MetaTron - Some early access likely abandoned first person survival building up game thing with Tron in its name. Doesn't look amazing.

The Filmmaker - A Text Adventure - A text adventure game (with a little bit of graphics) set in a haunted theater. Looks neat. 4th play of bundle.

Shady Brook - A Dark Mystery Text Adventure - Another text adventure, but it's set in a small town where mysteries are. 5th play of bundle.

Lifestream - A Haunting Text Adventure - Another text adventure, about a mysterious disappearance of a father. 6th play of bundle.

FoxyLand - Same exact fox sprite as O'Fox Life, but this looks a lot better. I see puzzles and dodging obstacles in the trailer. Looks fun. 7th play of bundle.

Not the best and overpriced to start off. The text adventures and Foxyland look neat though. I'll tentatively say it's a get, but some of the lower tier games are horrible looking. Nitro barely approves!

Those text adventure games look kind of cool. Rest of the bundle is meh. Does anyone buy IGs anymore? I can't bother with their shit site anymore, not worth the hassle of browsing that crap web design for crap games.

bread's done
Back