People watch the OTTlympics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Trakan']The one after. It goes back to being laugh out loud funny.[/QUOTE]

Wow - you were right. That was a hilarious episode.

eatfresh.jpg

Good afternoon, I see this discussion is engrossing as usual.

On a sidenote, thanks for the help on the Ackbar thread that I still can't locate. Useless fools wasting all your time with your..."devices".

In a months time like half of the people in my department at work have quit with no notice and some didn't even call to say they were quitting.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']In a months time like half of the people in my department at work have quit with no notice and some didn't even call to say they were quitting.[/QUOTE]

I used to work at a place like that. Good times. Usually it's the sign of a sinking ship.

[quote name='zewone']What do I win?[/QUOTE]

A celebratory fist bump.

...And maybe a 1600 MS Points card

So it seems like we could get enough people; I'm thinking 10 teams, Yahoo league. Any suggestions? Objections?

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Always nice to get proper drunk off high alcohol beers.[/QUOTE]

Indeed. I bought 4 pumpkin beers at total wine earlier and we have 2 "Pumpking" already. It's going to be a good night.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I used to work at a place like that. Good times. Usually it's the sign of a sinking ship.[/QUOTE]

The ship isn't sinking, these kids are just pieces of shit. I have worked here off and on for like 4 years and business has increased by like 40-50 percent over that time. That is actually part of the problem. We keep getting more stuff to do when we keep losing people.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']The ship isn't sinking, these kids are just pieces of shit. I have worked here off and on for like 4 years and business has increased by like 40-50 percent over that time. That is actually part of the problem. We keep getting more stuff to do when we keep losing people.[/QUOTE]

fuckin' kids!

[quote name='Maklershed']Anyone getting Darksiders 2 tomorrow? I was tempted but THQ stuff usually can be found for $39.99 within weeks of release.[/QUOTE]

Just got my confirmation for pickup tomorrow from Best Buy for the CE. I had some Reward Zone certs and $10 codes, so out of pocket (relatively spreaking) is about $45.

Oh no, Munch...You don't open the Collectors Editions. You put them straight away into storage, so that when the value drops to nothing, that's when you strike! You don't even use the avatar codes or pre-order bonuses....those need to expire.
__

I think of all the games that are coming out the rest of the year, the only one that is a day 1 purchase for me is XCom: Enemy Unknown. What else is supposed to come out?

I really enjoyed Borderlands but I didn't play any of it solo. I don't know how I feel about a second one though because with that type of game, there can't be that much new that they couldn't have done with a new dlc.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']A celebratory fist bump.

...And maybe a 1600 MS Points card

So it seems like we could get enough people; I'm thinking 10 teams, Yahoo league. Any suggestions? Objections?[/QUOTE]

Is Yahoo better than ESPN? I played for the first time last year, and ESPN wasn't bad.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Still confused as to why anyone liked Borderlands. Maybe it's because I played it solo.[/QUOTE]

That has definitely got to be a factor. I feel like the game was meant to be purely co-op.

[quote name='zewone']Is Yahoo better than ESPN? I played for the first time last year, and ESPN wasn't bad.[/QUOTE]

I always thought ESPN was better, but I'm doing my first yahoo league in a few years and it seems like it has improved. One thing I like which I don't recall them doing before is showing strength of schedule as one of the filters when browsing through players.

[quote name='Maklershed']That has definitely got to be a factor. I feel like the game was meant to be purely co-op.[/QUOTE]
i think its the :cold:story:cold: that has problems not the co-op because gameplay is fun, weapons are cool and enemies are strong.

playing it solo, using Lilith, favorite weapon the shotgun (i hate shotguns in shooters but in this game i love it)

im still early in the game but hope the story picks up

Picked up quite a few games from that Best Buy blowout sale, though the six that they're shipping to me are coming in four shipments. Stopped by Best Buy today to grab the three that were only available locally (Dirt 3, DQIX, and Tetris Axis).

[quote name='zewone']Is Yahoo better than ESPN? I played for the first time last year, and ESPN wasn't bad.[/QUOTE]

I never liked Yahoo. I played with ESPN last year and it was pretty good.

Morning, OTT.
___

Oh, forgot about AC3...I also have that pre-ordered. And WoW: Mists of Pandaria.

___

Looks like it's about to pour.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Well looks like my PC is crapping out. I'm most certain its either the SSD and/or mobo.[/QUOTE]

You check the firmware on the ssd?

So in my garage (buried under several larger boxes) I finally find the moving box with my "to be played next games." It had been opened, Dead Space 2 was gone- case and all- and the discs for several games had been swiped after the cases had opened- including ME2, but only its disc #1 was taken. RAGE!!!

I'm guessing the bandit shoved all the games in that one case and pocketed it.

Nah, it probably happened during the move, they picked up two teenage kids as day laborers on each end of the move. I fairly sure it was one of them on this end because or where and way I found the box hidden. It's common practice on large moves; I used to do that for summer work as a teenager, never stole anything though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back