Pepsi Ice Cucumber - Lunch with CheapyD

It would've been funny if Cheapy actually cursed, and had to put a Big Shaq-Fu logo over his mouth to bleep it out.

And I don't think there was anyway that sandwich was around 300 calories. Maybe 1300, but not 300.

I actually laughed out loud at the "It's not disgusting" line... Hahaha... I have to say though, the japanese appetizers looked nasty and I happen to love japanese... You should be careful when mixing cucumbers and cucumber pepsis, that could have caused a neverending nuclear reaction :lol: . I have a small request. I'd love to see what actual Japanese sushi looks like. From what I've read they don't use cream cheese in their rolls(No JB rolls?!? BLASPHEMY!) as well as the fact that sushi rolls don't exist at all there... Do the Japanese look down upon the westernization of Sushi? Great video again :applause:

That was funny...thank for the laugh. I really like the mixing the drink with cucumber and the a bit my lip....Fu....

Wins:
- Cucumber Vs. Ice Cucumber
- A-Team ending
- Credits gag

Albeit it's semi-topical, but seeing as he can be entertaining with a vegetable and a bottle of soda, it's no wonder that Bloomberg and the BBC are after CheapyD.

So fucking great. 10,000 internets to you CheapyD. Ken Watanabe in the credits was the perfect way to end it with the A-team theme blasting.

Great Video Cheapy D! A slice of cucumber is actually really good in a glass of Ice Water, so why not Pepsi! I want to try one.

That was excellent. Got some good quality laughs out of it. Really like the "Ken Watanabe" reference. He really is in everything.

I'll never forget this episode.

cheapy.jpg

I noticed two things that need attention on the second viewing.

1. Clean under your desk: I see all the paper wads under the glass.
2. Bare Wall: That wall behind you needs a poster. Perhaps Robocop?

I've yet to watch - or listen - to the fruits of your efforts. if you write it out, sure. But that is honestly the first thing that seemed strange enough to be entertaining, and it was just that! Make more, please! Oh, a freestanding lamp should take care of the shine, while adding some natural light tones (don't hide the bald - it works for you)

LOL looks like Scope with selzter water mixed with it. Also all that for just one lunch I would need a couple days of lunches to have all that. WOW

[quote name='Nate Dizzle'] I'd love to see what actual Japanese sushi looks like. From what I've read they don't use cream cheese in their rolls [/QUOTE]

Where the fuck you get your sushi from. I'm in the midwest, and I can get decent sushi, and have never seen it with cream cheese. :puke:

[quote name='dragonreborn23']The highlight of my day was watching another dude eat lunch. My life sucks.[/QUOTE]

:lol: its okay a few thousand folks are right there with you.

Wow, I really liked the Lunch thing, CheapyD you should do again with another drink. So it doesn't taste like Cucumber? Anyplace in the states we can get it?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Wow...very homoerotic...nice work! :lol:[/QUOTE]
HA! seriously! "OH MY GOD ITS EXPLODING!" and "oh and its dripping all over me!" made me bust out laughing. Nice work CheapyD.

[quote name='Shimrra']LOL next Pepsi Flavor will be Iced Meat Spin flavor.

"I'm having a Meat Spin Day"[/QUOTE]

Yes and then Cheapy will have a real dick next to him to compare the taste.

Maybe as a follow up we can get Wombat to try the Jones' Soda available in the US. There's Broccoli Casserole, Smoked Salmon Pate, Turkey and Gravy, and Corn on the Cob flavors!

bread's done
Back