Pepsi Ice Cucumber - Lunch with CheapyD

[quote name='mrs. shipwreck']Maybe as a follow up we can get Wombat to try the Jones' Soda available in the US. There's Broccoli Casserole, Smoked Salmon Pate, Turkey and Gravy, and Corn on the Cob flavors![/quote]
Ugh, those are probably a lot worse. Do it, Wombat! take one for the team.

[quote name='rodeojones903']Ken Watanabe can pull off any role. That guy is amazing.[/quote]

:lol: I saw that too. That video was very amusing, in a variety of ways. "I'm having a cucumber day" followed promptly by the bloody lip was just comedy piled upon more comedy. I liked the hat bit too.

And, damn, those eyebrows could knock any muthasucka out!

You can make almost anything watchable cheapy. Amazing that I watched that the whole way through.

Some more reviews of odd Japanese Drinks would actually be interesting. I'd watch them at least.

I hope you don't think you're actually going to lose any weight with that lunch. That sandwich alone was massive, let alone the multiple side dishes. :)

I enjoyed the video, though.

Japan isnt america. I've been there twice and to Taiwan every year because of family. It doesnt have as much food and the food is generally in smaller portions and healthier.

Whenever I go I lose like 10 pounds. Eating a couple sandwich's and fruits and veggies wont make you gain weight dude.

Good video Cheapy. I watched it and burst out laughing when you gave the verdict, "well, it doesn't suck". My 3 children then came into the room trying to figure out what dad was laughing about, so we then watched the rest of the video together. The enjoyed the strange chemical reaction between the cucumber and the soda. Keep up the good work.

That video was pure comedic genius. It was non-stop laughter for various reasons. Great review CheapyD. :applause:

Good job. And we most likely don't mind your shiny head. It still seemed a little shiny even with the hat on.

I'm sure you'll be forever recorded in the annals of pepsi cola.

That has to be the biggest light lunch I have ever seen. Eggsalad and meat sandwiches is not eating healthy. WEll do what you must. I did think the cucumber drink was funny.

I get a lot of weird messages on YouTube:

Hey, you dont know me, but:

cucumberdaycf5.jpg

Thats 5 min of my life I'll never get back. That clip was about 5 min too long. People will watch anything. Can you film from the toilet next?

[quote name='CheapyD']I get a lot of weird messages on YouTube:[/QUOTE]

Thats creepy. That person that made that is going to post it on forums when ever he feels like being witty.

Cheapy

The expression on you're face. The piece of Cucumber you can see in you're mouth. oh man. For some reason I find that picture extremly funny. Im still chuckling as i type this.

[quote name='CheapyD']I get a lot of weird messages on YouTube:[/QUOTE]

Bleh...I have a cucumber/kyuri life. My parents have a 10 acre farm growing kyuri. I'm so sick of them.

Well, you like Pocari Sweat.... so..... :p

That stuff is pure garbage!!! I don't see how Cucumber Ice could be any worse. Now Qoo on the other hand.... mmmmm apple goodness :)

Hey Cheapy.... see if you find a place that serves Kobe, and do a vid on that. I was looking all over down there during New Year, and could only track down one Hotel that served it for $300 an ounce... or something ridiculous like that.

I'd love to see you experiencing one, so I can prepare myself for shelling out the big clams for some premium moo rump.
:)

I forgot all about that stuff! My Japanese coworker mentioned he saw that on a trip back to the motherland (Japan) a few weeks back. I forget what his comment was exactly, he said something about not trying it but commented on how odd a flavor it was. I don't think he was looking foreward to drinking it though. I have been inspired from your video to ask him if he can get some shipped over though :)

Haha! I just got back from a trip to Japan 2 days ago and made sure to sample it while I was there. I've gotta say, I liked it a lot more than regular Pepsi (but hey, I'm a Coke fan). I also found myself in LOVE with Pocari Sweat. It's so much milder than Gatorade which I find overpowering. As much as I loved Japan, however, I feel it would be hard to live there as a gaijin because it really seems like gaijin are never fully accepted. Anyways, I plan on doing a year there during college so we'll see what happens!

I started laughing out loud once the cucumber was inserted into the drink and it started reacting, and the line "I'm having a cucumber day was hiliarious.

There will be a new "Lunch with CheapyD" video up this week.
It's certainly not of a Pepsi Cucumber killer, but might provide a smile.

I've watched this video a total of like 10 times, and I still freakin' love it. Awesome.

Best part to me: "I'm having a cucumber day! And I just bit my lip! Mother fu.... and now I'm bleeding! Heeyyy!!"

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but it doesnt look like you are even drinking it. Im probably wrong, but rewatch the vid looking at you drinking it

[quote name='w00t_culafi']Forgive me if I'm wrong, but it doesnt look like you are even drinking it. Im probably wrong, but rewatch the vid looking at you drinking it[/quote]

Maybe he's taking tiny sips because any normal-sized sips would probably come right back up like cough syrup.

bread's done
Back