Pinball Hall of Fame: Williams Collection $9.99 New/$8.99 Used @ Gamestop

Joe Fongul

CAGiversary!
Feedback
172 (100%)
Gamestop, along with other retailers, have dropped the price for Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection to $19.99 or lower (as noted) for both 360 & PS3 as listed below.

Gamestop does not have the game available online, but you can utilize the retail store availability with the links below. New price is $9.99, & the used price for both versions is down to $8.99 if you can find the game in store (a steal IMHO)

Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection (360)
Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection (PS3)

Amazon currently has both the PS3 & 360 versions available online at a smooth $17.96, but the 360 version in currently as available for shipping in 2 to 4 weeks (but prior posts in this thread prove the wait to be much less...)

Walmart has the game in stock for both PS3 & 360. Both titles are at a $17.96 price point. Site to store can also be utilized if the game is not in stock locally & you want to save on shipping ;)

Other Retailers (360 Version)
Blockbuster $19.99
Meijer $19.99
Sears $19.99

Other Retailers (PS3 Version)
Blockbuster $19.99
Meijer $19.99
Radio Shack $19.99
Sears $19.99

Out of the 'other' retailers listed above, Radio Shack might be the best bet as they have the ship-to-store option available (too bad they only have the PS3 version in stock at the moment...)

Glad everyone found value out of the thread as well. If there are any retailers to add to the list, please let me know with a post or a PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='derspiess']I bought this for my brother yesterday for $19.99. Does GS allow return/rebuy?[/QUOTE]

In my experience, it's been no problem.

Yeah, I bought it 3 weeks ago at GS for 20. I'm not going to return, but I will go buy out all the new copies I can and give them away as gifts.

Can it be said, enough times, how full of awesome this game is?

Doesn't bother me that I paid $27 at launch for this game as I love pinball (real and virtual). The precipitous price drop tells me it didn't sell well enough for the developer to make another e.g. "Pinball Hall of Fame: The Bally Collection" with The Addams Family, Revenge From Mars, etc.

I checked my gamestop today while picking up ME2, and the only copies they had were gutted (which I will not buy.) I already had a copy I paid about $30 retail for, but wanted to pick up another for a gift. :cry:

For $10 its a hard game to pass up, considering how many people on here love it so much. So I just went down to gamestop and picked up a new (not gutted) copy for PS3.

Well my copy had been opened but considering it's only a buck more for the "NEW" version and it looked mint I went for it.

Been stuck at #2 on goozex FORVER for this on ps3 and WII

Thanks, OP! I bought a gutted copy, but it's hard to complain for $10 dollars. I hope it's as good as Zen Pinball, which I also just bought. The Ninja Gaiden table is the best (costs an extra $2.50 though)!

[quote name='Geb']Thanks, OP! I bought a gutted copy, but it's hard to complain for $10 dollars. I hope it's as good as Zen Pinball, which I also just bought. The Ninja Gaiden table is the best (costs an extra $2.50 though)![/QUOTE]

General consensus is that although Zen is a good game Williams is spectacular

Sweet, thanks for the info acsguitar. Who would've thought that I would be playing pinball like a madman on my PS3 instead of some blockbuster game. That said, I still like UC2 multiplayer.

I know it is against CAG creedo, but I called a store that was showing it in stock and he said it rang up $19.99. Anyone else have one ring up at that price?

He said bring in the printout and maybe they could work it out. The printout I have showing availability at this store says call for pricing. Will the register trump the printout in this case?

This store has never been shady before and I recognized the guy's voice as someone I have had good dealings with in the past.

Just go to the store and have him look at the game on their website. How can he say no then? hehe

Thanks for the updated pricing info. Will be heading to the St. Louis Galleria to check for availability and will update post. I heart CAG.

Edit - picked up the last one

[quote name='Joe Sparxxx']are there online leaderboards for this game?[/QUOTE]

Yup! I didn't see a way to sort them though....i.e. compare your score to friends and whatnot.

Crap, I swear these were all over the place when I checked late last night and now they are only showing in 3 places within 100 miles and they are all over 30 miles (each way). As much as I'd like it, it isn't worth that sort of trip (especially in a direction I don't normally go for anything).

Now that it's selling like hotcakes, but since it only happened when the price dropped. Can we forget about a Williams Collection Vol. 2 or a Bally's Collection?

[quote name='anathema728']amazon price match cmonnn[/QUOTE]

Yep, especially as I just got my $10 promo credit for Mass Effect 2. I'd even bite at, say, $12.99 from Amazon.

Surprisingly picked up a sealed copy, clearly marked $9.99 at my local Gamestop tonight. Been waiting on this game since release.

Damnit, I only managed to stop off at one GS tonight before closing, only to tell me someone came in a few minutes before and bought their last copy for the 360 :/

Now I'm just wondering which of you CAG'rs it was :p

It looks like 3 of my local stores has it new... I'll pick it up today at that price. That's too tempting not to play around with it... Especially with all my SBD credit :)

I grabbed the only 360 copy at the store near my office yesterday evening -- gutted, but for that price I don't really care (it was in good condition). I think the reason that it was still sitting there was that the sticker on the case still said $29.99, but it rang up for $9.99.

Got the last copy at my local store last night. Good value for $10 especially since I was considering buying at the $20 price point.

Nice price although I was able to get a copy from Amazon Warehouse Deals last Tuesday for only $7 more. I don't regret it. Received in about 48 hours (PRIME shipping) and the thing looked NEW to me. Only the security sticker was split along the edge but it was still factory sealed (folded edges cellophane wrapping).

Seems like I had even jumped in front of others who ordered before me thru main Amazon and got the 2 - 4 weeks shipping notice. :)

Just nabbed the last copy from my local GS. Even better, it was a sealed copy. Funny too, as the sticker still advertises the game as "$39.99 - NEW".

Surprising this dropped to $10. Oh well. Grabbed it for $18 (free after GC) from Amazon last week and damn sure don't regret.

$9.99?

Now that's a steal.

I'll call in and check on availability in the local store. Eh.

Traded in one of those rubbish Sudoku Ball Detective games from the Best Buy deal to get this for a net total of $3.50+tax. Damn good price and amazing game. I spent an hour last night just playing Pinbot and Space Shuttle.

I wish they'd do a Bally one, though. I wanna play Theatre of Magic!

muhahaha......it's true....patience is virtue.....i was going to bite on this at 17.99 used but at 9.99 i'll definitly pick this up

[quote name='gshell']muhahaha......it's true....patience is virtue.....i was going to bite on this at 17.99 used but at 9.99 i'll definitly pick this up[/QUOTE]

thankfully i too waited to find it for a cheaper price and it paid off! usually they sell out and i end up kicking myself but notths time! lol :applause:, they werent even on the shelf yet so i ha to ask the lady for it. as soon as i said pinball she snatch up a cripsed copy of the game and ranged it up lol awsome deal, was also able to head o over to blockbuster and grab ghostbusters for ten bucks aswell. sweet day i had yesterday...

Huh. Odd. Seems like it's out of stock at the local one, even though it says it's "In stock as of 8AM EST."

Called roughly 25 minutes after the store opened. Doesn't seem to make much sense to me, but oh well.

It's a good deal, but nothing is worth several visit to all the local Gamestop's for me. Time, gas price, and all that good stuff.

I got mine a few hours ago. The game's really good, I did not expect it to be so fun, plus the soundtrack reeks of cheesiness, which is awesome.

[quote name='Ardrid']Surprising this dropped to $10. Oh well. Grabbed it for $18 (free after GC) from Amazon last week and damn sure don't regret.[/QUOTE]

Mine came in from Amazon yesterday, and I'll be damned if I didn't play that a bit more than ME2.

Had to call three Gamestops but got the last sealed copy in my area at lunchtime. Thanks!

I already beat all the Wizard goals on the Wii version, been waiting to get the PS3 version for

got it for 20, worth it then, definitely worth it now, anybody who has not got this, go find with link on post 1, worth a 30 min drive for sure! :)

[quote name='Serpentor']So, if there's no platinum trophy, how many trophies are there? I don't understand why there's no platinum :([/QUOTE]

I forget the number specifically but I want to say about 13-14 (one per each table for setting a high score and one for completing the Williams Challenge). My guess is Sony hadn't mandated that every retail game come with a platinum when these were implemented.

$9.99
Wow, when did that happen? I already have it for the Wii and was just looking to rent it on 360/PS3 for the extra tables, but for $10 I'd rather buy :D
-
Just for clarification
, it's ringing up at $9.99 right? No manual override or online price matching necessary? I'm going to have to send my dad to purchase this at gamestop on his way home from work tomorrow and I don't want them giving him hassle.

bread's done
Back