Pirate Blast Gun Bundle (Wii) - $9.95 SHIPPED, used, GameDealDaily.com 9/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

A few years ago we started Gamedealdaily.com, a website dedicated to offering CAGs and gamers worldwide some great deals on video games. Check the front page of our site each day for our Deal of the Day. A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET. We also run Weekly Giveaways, in which we give away 4 free items from our inventory each week. See the bottom of this post for more information on the current prizes and how to enter.

Now in our fourth year of operation, we hope to offer even better daily deals and giveaways. Please check out our site and PM me with any questions or concerns you may have.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Here is Today's Deal:

Pirate Blast + Intec Shooter Gun Bundle (Nintendo Wii) - $9.95 SHIPPED

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/store/product.php?product=1753

2cse3w8.jpg
2jed2j6.jpg

In Pirate Blast, players must defeat Captain Greasebeard and his evil robotic Henchbots who are determined to take over Vile Isle amusement park. To avoid walking the plank, players must destroy as many of the Captain's Henchbots and defeat Greasebeard in time for the park’s grand opening.
The game features eight chapters based in various environments, including a village, jungle, pirate cove and pirate ships. Each chapter features new villains to defeat as players work their way towards the final battle against Greasebeard. Along the way, players can discover bonus rooms and collect booty stolen by the pirates, such as health kits and special keys to replenish health. The special edition blaster bundle brings even more excitement to battles against Greasebeard and his Henchbots as players target their enemies with rapid-fire precision.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIND GAMEDEALDAILY ON FACEBOOK!

http://www.facebook.com/gamedealdaily

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOLLOW GAMEDEALDAILY ON TWITTER!

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

We'll use Twitter to keep everyone updated with our daily deals, along with our weekly giveaways, random thoughts, and exclusive un-publicized deals that can be found within our store.

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

NEW - CHECK OUT OUR ARCADE!

We just added an arcade onto the site with some current and classic arcade games. You can play any of the games, save your high scores, and earn trophies by making it to the top of the leaderboard in any one of the games. We will also add voting capabilities so that you can help select the next additions to the arcade!

Click here to check out the arcade:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/arcade.php

Each week Gamedealdaily.com gives away four free items selected from our inventory. A new contest begins at 1pm Eastern time every Monday afternoon. Entrants have 7 days to compile as many entries as they can to give them the best shot at winning one of the prizes. The winners will be randomly selected from the pool of total entrants.

Enter the contest at this link:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1

Here are the prizes for the giveaway beginning 9/6:

First Prize - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (XBox 360, Playstation 3, or Nintendo Wii, Winner's Choice)

210c7lv.jpg
13z8g0x.jpg
14ty6pu.jpg

Explore more of the hidden shadows of the Sith with this sequel to the hit game Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. Starkiller, Darth Vader's apprentice, returns with over-the-top Force powers and embarks on a journey to discover his own identity and to reunite with his one true love, Juno Eclipse. In Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, Starkiller is once again the pawn of Darth Vader -- but instead of training his protégée as a ruthless assassin, the dark lord is attempting to clone his former apprentice in an attempt to create the Ultimate Sith warrior. The chase is on -- Starkiller is in pursuit of Juno and Darth Vader is hunting for Starkiller.
With all-new devastating Force powers and the ability to dual-wield lightsabers, Starkiller cuts a swath through deadly new enemies across exciting worlds from the Star Wars films -- all in his desperate search for answers to his past.

Second Prize - The Godfather II (XBox 360 or Playstation 3, Winner's Choice)

2r7rklj.jpg
2hz61ig.jpg

The Godfather II game goes beyond the film's story by setting players in the world of organized crime in 1960’s Florida, Cuba and New York.
After being promoted by Michael Corleone to Don of New York, players expand to new cities, as they build up their families through extorting businesses, monopolizing illegal crime rings and defeating new families in an effort to become the most powerful mob family in America. To help players manage their empire, The Godfather II introduces "The Don's View" -- an innovative strategy meta-game that allows players to oversee the entire world as they grow the family business. Using the Don's View, players will be able to build, defend and expand their crime rings, while keeping an eye on the movements and plans of the rival families. Players will also learn to master the business of organized crime by building a family of Made Men, hiring crew, handing out orders, and promoting their best men up the ranks.

Third Prize - You're in the Movies (XBox 360)

e00het.jpg

This is the game only, no camera included. Get ready for your close-up. You're in the Movies brings the cool factor to kitsch as you live out your dreams of becoming a scream queen, zombie or kung fu fighter. This game is the first and only game of its kind to literally transport players into a magical world of cinema mixed with the hilarious world of improvisation. Using the Xbox LIVE Vision camera, players’ actions are captured and placed into short, riotous films. Performances never end up on the cutting-room floor, and are never the same.

Fourth Prize - James Bond 007: From Russia with Love (Playstation 2)

2qxvyip.jpg

James Bond 007 : From Russia With Love will be the first game to put players in the universe of the classic James Bond films. Set in the original 60's Bond era, the game features movie-based missions as well as original, action-intensive sequences, a broad and deep variety of gameplay, fully-integrated vehicles, social multiplayer experiences, gorgeous women, and classic, upgradeable weapons and gadgetry with modern mechanics.

Last edited by a moderator:
My apologies to anyone that has contacted us about trade-ins over the last few months. That list that appears on the site hasn't been updated in around 6 months, so all of the values are terribly out of date. To be honest, it's something that helped when we weren't getting a ton of inventory, but it just isn't something I've had time to monitor lately. Soon, I will try to pare down the list to a smaller number of relatively stable titles so it doesn't appear that we're offering exorbitant trade-in values.

[quote name='Parkerktm']I was just looking at there trade in system and am thinking about going ahead and trading in Gears 2 and COD: WaW. They seem to be fair with there trade in prices so I guess I'm just asking if anyone has traded there games into them before and what they have to say?

Good/Bad?

How long did it take you to receive you check?

Thanks![/QUOTE]

[quote name='thrasher086']You serious? Mine has English and then Asian text under it for everything. The booklet even has an English side and Asian side. IT clearly looks like it came form JApan or something. I will have to contact the site.[/QUOTE]Wow, Really? Even when I first looked on the game case I was wondering how is this in anyway the Asian version, then I looked at the back and noticed a "very" small selection on the bottem having some Japanese/Chinese characters. Even in the booklet, only the inside of the cover page has small amount of characters.

Honestly, its so minuscule the seller could have sold it to me without even mentioning it was an import version and I wouldn'thave ever been the wiser.

Edit: I bought the PS3 version if that help clears things up.

[quote name='ryushe']Wow, Really? Even when I first looked on the game case I was wondering how is this in anyway the Asian version, then I looked at the back and noticed a "very" small selection on the bottem having some Japanese/Chinese characters. Even in the booklet, only the inside of the cover page has small amount of characters.

Honestly, its so minuscule the seller could have sold it to me without even mentioning it was an import version and I wouldn'thave ever been the wiser.

Edit: I bought the PS3 version if that help clears things up.[/QUOTE]

Is yours the Xbox version since that is the one I have?

The website at www.gamedealdaily.com contains elements from the site www.feed zilla.com, which appears to host malware – software that can hurt your computer or otherwise operate without your consent. Just visiting a site that contains malware can infect your computer.
For detailed information about the problems with these elements, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page for www.feed zilla.com.
Learn more about how to protect yourself from harmful software online.

Google Chrome stops me from going to that site.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='drfrielgood']My apologies to anyone that has contacted us about trade-ins over the last few months. That list that appears on the site hasn't been updated in around 6 months, so all of the values are terribly out of date. To be honest, it's something that helped when we weren't getting a ton of inventory, but it just isn't something I've had time to monitor lately. Soon, I will try to pare down the list to a smaller number of relatively stable titles so it doesn't appear that we're offering exorbitant trade-in values.[/QUOTE]

haha, thank you for your response.

I thought the $20 World at War and $18 Gears 2 trade in value was a little steep, especially considering your selling used World at War for $15. :)

[quote name='mkelehan']Does today's used Band Hero include an unused product code, so that the songs can be exported?[/QUOTE]

He specifically said its not guaranteed to contain an export code a few posts up.

I question why Frielgood is allowed to market on the "HotDeals" section. Most of his deals are just ok,, but I think the customer service issues seem to be common and he has lapses on answering peoples questions. What ist he difference between him and other sellers like UncleVic. I think his thread belongs on some trading/buying/selling thread not on "Hot Deals". Take this deal, $9.95 plus shipping for god of war 1 & 2 disc only, this week, its cheaper at gamestop and you are practically guaranteed a complete copy. I just think its not wise to allow an indivdual to hawk his wares here.

[quote name='romodome']I question why Frielgood is allowed to market on the "HotDeals" section. Most of his deals are just ok,, but I think the customer service issues seem to be common and he has lapses on answering peoples questions. What ist he difference between him and other sellers like UncleVic. I think his thread belongs on some trading/buying/selling thread not on "Hot Deals". Take this deal, $9.95 plus shipping for god of war 1 & 2 disc only, this week, its cheaper at gamestop and you are practically guaranteed a complete copy. I just think its not wise to allow an indivdual to hawk his wares here.[/QUOTE]

Where is this "HotDeals" section you speak of?

[quote name='romodome']I question why Frielgood is allowed to market on the "HotDeals" section. Most of his deals are just ok,, but I think the customer service issues seem to be common and he has lapses on answering peoples questions. What ist he difference between him and other sellers like UncleVic. I think his thread belongs on some trading/buying/selling thread not on "Hot Deals". Take this deal, $9.95 plus shipping for god of war 1 & 2 disc only, this week, its cheaper at gamestop and you are practically guaranteed a complete copy. I just think its not wise to allow an indivdual to hawk his wares here.[/QUOTE]

He's allowed to post here, because he got permission from Cheapy. Any business that wants to advertise here needs to do so, or else their posts would be deleted. He's been in business for like two years and advertising here the whole time. I would say overall he's been well-received. He's a one-man small business, so I think he does pretty well considering the volume of orders and messages he must get. I have said a bunch of times in his threads that he definitely needs to pick up the customer service, but still, I'd say the overall experience with GDD has been good. If not, I'm sure Cheapy would not allow him to continue posting.

As for the God of War deal, how do you figure you could get them cheaper from GameStop? GoW is listed at $13, and GoW is $17. The updated God of War collection, though, is a far, far more enticing offer for those with a PS3 than either option.

On another subject, I'm curious about this issue with the Asian writing. Could someone post a pic of the case, so we could see how much Asian writing there is? I know it's a lot easier for the doc to just use stock photos, but he has had a lot of problems because of this, In the last few pages alone, I can think of the complaints about the Asian writing and the disc-only copies of things. He definitely describes his items, but I think an actual picture would do a lot better. Then, if the person still complains, they really look silly.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']On another subject, I'm curious about this issue with the Asian writing. Could someone post a pic of the case, so we could see how much Asian writing there is? I know it's a lot easier for the doc to just use stock photos, but he has had a lot of problems because of this, In the last few pages alone, I can think of the complaints about the Asian writing and the disc-only copies of things. He definitely describes his items, but I think an actual picture would do a lot better. Then, if the person still complains, they really look silly.[/QUOTE]Front of Case (Sorry for the flash);
BFBC2front.jpg

And Back;
BFBC2back.jpg

The part in the red is the asian text I was refering to before and as you can see, it's hardly noticable.

God of War is cheaper at gamestop. From Gamestops weekly ad: if you have a edge card, the total should be $12.29 plus taxes. His deals are rarely good and his customer service is like any other seller on ebay. A couple of days ago he had a ratchet game for the PSP which is cheaper at gamestop, he has had wii controllers that you could get cheaper from some asian markets. If you do enough research, you could get better deals. I am not a fan of his. Unless Cheapy is getting some type of compensation for the "advertising", I dont think you should allow him to put up his "daily deals".

God of War >>>> PS2 >>>> $4.99 (Reg. $9.99)

God of War II >>>> PS2 >>>> $9.99 (Reg. $16.99)

[quote name='romodome']His deals are rarely good.[/QUOTE]

That's your opinion, and one I think most do not share. Unless he is paying people to lie on these boards, a lot of people order from him.

he has had wii controllers that you could get cheaper from some asian markets.
Yeah, exactly. You have to import them now. He did and was selling them for the price they are going to be when they are officially released in the states. Amazon was actually selling them for more than him.

I am not a fan of his.
And some people are not fans of Amazon or Newegg or Best Buy or GameStop or whoever. And people also post deals from those places that many of us do not think are good.

[quote name='thrasher086']Xbox 360 Version: As you can see, his description is a bit off and I am waiting for a reply from e-mailing him.
[/QUOTE]

Wow, can you even play that on your 360? They are region locked right?

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']
And some people are not fans of Amazon or Newegg [/QUOTE]

This is an outrage!
Bring me their heads!

[quote name='Wompdevil']Wow, can you even play that on your 360? They are region locked right?[/QUOTE]

Yeah it works but you can see how I am shocked on the description. If I wanted to sell this game in the future I have to deal with all the Asian text. I was aware of some text like in the PS3 version but not this....

thrasher086, I don't completely understand your complaint. Are you upset because you didn't read the description of the item your purchased? Or are you upset because there is more Asian text than you expected on the item?

The way that you pictured the manual above would lead someone to believe that there are no English instructions with the game. That is absolutely not true.

If your worry is reselling the game, simply list it on ebay/craigslist/trading forum, mention that its the Asian region-free version with English instructions, text, and voices, and you will easily find a buyer.

I would like to be able to use actual photos of these Asian-version games when I run them as a daily deal, but that is not always possible. Many times I run the deal on Tuesday (the game's release date) while mentioning the games will ship on Friday. This is because my supplier ships them to me on Tuesday, I receive them and package them on Thursday, and then ship on Friday. This is why I use stock photos; because I don't have the game on-hand quite yet. This is not at all an uncommon business practice. Many of the Asian XBox 360 games have little to no Asian text on them. Bioshock 2, for example, had no Asian text whatsoever on the packaging or the game disc. Sure, Battlefield Bad Company 2 did have more Asian text than what I was expecting, but not enough that I thought it would be a deal breaker for the majority of the people that knowingly purchased the Asian version of the game.

Finally, it's frustrating to see this appear to be a bigger situation than it really is. Out of 200+ XBox 360 Bad Company buyers I have received a total of three complaints regarding the Asian packaging. If anyone would like to return their 360 version of Bad Company 2, please PM me on CAG or on my site. I've received a bunch of PMs from people asking when we'll have the game back in stock, and we even had to cancel a few orders for the 360 version due to being out of stock, so I really don't mind getting a few copies sent back for us to fufill some of these requests.

This is why I mentioned before that he should really just put up pictures. Honestly, I don't see the issue, but that's me. I didn't buy it. Everything is in English, and I doubt you would have a problem selling it to anyone, considering it works perfectly. Still, it's obviously a problem, because we don't know exactly how the things looks. Also, were these sold as new? If so, why did you open it if you were surprised by the amount of Asian text? I know if I had a problem, I would have not opened it and contacted the site immediately.

[quote name='drfrielgood']thrasher086, I don't completely understand your complaint. Are you upset because you didn't read the description of the item your purchased? Or are you upset because there is more Asian text than you expected on the item?

The way that you pictured the manual above would lead someone to believe that there are no English instructions with the game. That is absolutely not true.

If your worry is reselling the game, simply list it on ebay/craigslist/trading forum, mention that its the Asian region-free version with English instructions, text, and voices, and you will easily find a buyer.

I would like to be able to use actual photos of these Asian-version games when I run them as a daily deal, but that is not always possible. Many times I run the deal on Tuesday (the game's release date) while mentioning the games will ship on Friday. This is because my supplier ships them to me on Tuesday, I receive them and package them on Thursday, and then ship on Friday. This is why I use stock photos; because I don't have the game on-hand quite yet. This is not at all an uncommon business practice. Many of the Asian XBox 360 games have little to no Asian text on them. Bioshock 2, for example, had no Asian text whatsoever on the packaging or the game disc. Sure, Battlefield Bad Company 2 did have more Asian text than what I was expecting, but not enough that I thought it would be a deal breaker for the majority of the people that knowingly purchased the Asian version of the game.

Finally, it's frustrating to see this appear to be a bigger situation than it really is. Out of 200+ XBox 360 Bad Company buyers I have received a total of three complaints regarding the Asian packaging. If anyone would like to return their 360 version of Bad Company 2, please PM me on CAG or on my site. I've received a bunch of PMs from people asking when we'll have the game back in stock, and we even had to cancel a few orders for the 360 version due to being out of stock, so I really don't mind getting a few copies sent back for us to fufill some of these requests.[/QUOTE]

Saying I did not read the description is bull. If you read my earlier post you can see I wrote I am surprised about how much Asian text was on the packaging. I am not going to even deal with returning it because I will most likely have to pay for return shipping and for the most part it was a good deal. That is why I opened it.

My main complaint is that while you are correct at saying this is the Asian version and will have some text on the description, it was not explained how much. This can be a big deal breaker to some depending on the amount of text. I am putting in my 2 cents on how this should be handled next time and you can take it for what it is worth. It is a shame that you will respond on a forum that isn't your site but will not bother to answer an e-mail that was well over 48 hours.

bigdaddybruce44 said that he would have not opened it and contacted the site right away. I did that and did not receive a response. Oh well no big loss since the game works fine. In the end, I think after drfrielgood receives the new items on a Thursday, The pictures should be posted if the deal is currently still running. While surprised, I am happy with the purchase and if I see another good deal I will purchase from you again.

Hey post a game for a great deal and I don't care if the entire manual is in japanese only. As long as the game plays in my xbox ill go online and translate the manual if I need to. I check his website first thing every morning and think he is doing a great job. A+ my friend

Also, I forgot to mention, the first post has been updated with details on our newest weekly giveaway. This week prizes include God of War Collection for PS3, Just Cause for 360, and Final Fantasy XII for PS2.

[quote name='drfrielgood']thrasher086, I don't completely understand your complaint. Are you upset because you didn't read the description of the item your purchased? Or are you upset because there is more Asian text than you expected on the item? [/QUOTE]Not to threadcrap and let me put it out there that I appreciate the awesome deal on BFBC2 only days after its release, but unless I missed it, I don't recall at anytime it was stated that the PS3 version has less Asian text than the 360 one. Being a person that has both consoles, I could definitely see it being a deal breaker for me where the 360 version is concerned. especially when this was posted on your site that;

"The Asian version is nearly identical to the American version; it has English text and voices, English writing on the cover and manual, and the same online and achievement functionality. The game disc works perfectly inside any American XBox 360/Playstation 3 system. The ONLY DIFFERENCE is there's a small amount of Asian text on the cover-art and manual."

I don't know, but that isn't really small amount of Asian text, since the back is riddled with it also.

Again, I appreciate the order and I'm not trying to blast you in anyway, but I could definitely see why thrasher086 would be a little irate, especially if he's like me and has access to both consoles.

[quote name='ryushe']Not to threadcrap and let me put it out there that I appreciate the awesome deal on BFBC2 only days after its release, but unless I missed it, I don't recall at anytime it was stated that the PS3 version has less Asian text than the 360 one. Being a person that has both consoles, I could definitely see it being a deal breaker for me where the 360 version is concerned. especially when this was posted on your site that;

"The Asian version is nearly identical to the American version; it has English text and voices, English writing on the cover and manual, and the same online and achievement functionality. The game disc works perfectly inside any American XBox 360/Playstation 3 system. The ONLY DIFFERENCE is there's a small amount of Asian text on the cover-art and manual."

I don't know, but that isn't really small amount of Asian text, since the back is riddled with it also.

Again, I appreciate the order and I'm not trying to blast you in anyway, but I could definitely see why thrasher086 would be a little irate, especially if he's like me and has access to both consoles.[/QUOTE]

No I don't think you are threadcrapping at all since this is an issue with the site. You are correct and I do own both consoles. What gets me mad is the owner of the site accuses his customers of not reading the description when it was clearly off. I knew Asian text was going to be on it as I have purchased games like this before and it was nothing to this extent.

[quote name='drfrielgood']Updated with today's deal on Army of Two: The 40th Day.[/QUOTE]

It's the African version.

[quote name='sherisdoppel']I really wanted that deposit box but $7.98 is too much for shipping.[/QUOTE]

This.

I was excited until I saw the shipping charge. :bomb:

[quote name='kart007k']Yea you should always be careful of this seller, you have to read the fine print. Either its discs only or the game is PAL only. fucking Liar.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='kart007k']It's the African version.[/QUOTE]

Spread your trolling and threadcrapping out a bit. You make it too obvious.

I would grab the mic but the random color thing turned me off. I want the black one but i know if i got the white one i would have to ebay it. The white is ugly as can be IMO. I guess i will go local for this. Nice sale if you get the color you wanted.

Hate to be a downer, but I bought a classic controller pro a couple weeks ago and it was a complete knock-off. D-pad didn't work at all, and the rest of the buttons didn't work well either. I wouldn't have posted this on here, but I sent an e-mail and have had no response. Hopefully they are just slow at getting back to me. If I don't get a response, it will definitely be the first and last time I will ever buy anything from gamedealdaily.

I just looked and noticed that it is no longer offered on their website, so I guess I have to give them some credit for recognizing there was a problem and not still trying to sell it to people.

drfrielgood, please hook me up with a refund. I really want to believe that you run a reputable site.

[quote name='pugs1208']Hate to be a downer, but I bought a classic controller pro a couple weeks ago and it was a complete knock-off. D-pad didn't work at all, and the rest of the buttons didn't work well either. I wouldn't have posted this on here, but I sent an e-mail and have had no response. Hopefully they are just slow at getting back to me. If I don't get a response, it will definitely be the first and last time I will ever buy anything from gamedealdaily.

I just looked and noticed that it is no longer offered on their website, so I guess I have to give them some credit for recognizing there was a problem and not still trying to sell it to people.

drfrielgood, please hook me up with a refund. I really want to believe that you run a reputable site.[/QUOTE]

Don't count on a response. I never receieved one either for my issue a few pages back. He will most likely blame you for not reading the lackluster descriptions he wrote for that item. (As you can see I am still pissed that the seller did not apologize or come up with a solution on handling his website in the future.) Customer feedback says it all.

[quote name='pugs1208']Hate to be a downer, but I bought a classic controller pro a couple weeks ago and it was a complete knock-off.[/QUOTE]

Was it really a knock-off? Is so, that's pretty serious, because I definitely don't remember him saying they were not the official Nintendo ones.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Was it really a knock-off? Is so, that's pretty serious, because I definitely don't remember him saying they were not the official Nintendo ones.[/QUOTE]

I can't say for 100% positive until I get a real one when they come out in the US next month, but there's something off about the look and feel of it. I actually told my wife before I even tested it that it didn't feel right, and then I plugged it in and the d-pad doesn't work and the buttons all feel a little off. I'm not ruling out the possibility of it just being a defective one, but I think that is extremely unlikely.

Where it's not for sale on the website anymore, I wonder if he got taken by his supplier and didn't realize it until complaints started coming in.

[quote name='pugs1208']I can't say for 100% positive until I get a real one when they come out in the US next month, but there's something off about the look and feel of it. I actually told my wife before I even tested it that it didn't feel right, and then I plugged it in and the d-pad doesn't work and the buttons all feel a little off. I'm not ruling out the possibility of it just being a defective one, but I think that is extremely unlikely.

Where it's not for sale on the website anymore, I wonder if he got taken by his supplier and didn't realize it until complaints started coming in.[/QUOTE]

Keep trying to contact him. I don't think I've ever got a response by emailing through the site's email address but posting here and sending him PMs here seems to work a little better. From what I've seen he's generally pretty good about being an honest seller but he is extremely slow at responding.

[quote name='kart007k']might want to mention that its used w. 4.99 shipping.[/QUOTE]

No, because then people won't look at the price and think it's a good deal. You don't advertise "$4.99" shipping. You only advertise if it's free shipping. That's common practice.

[quote name='kart007k']might want to mention that its used w. 4.99 shipping.[/QUOTE]

Might want to mention you're a jerk who has nothing better to do than troll this guy. You have a bunch of rude posts in his threads, constantly claiming he's a cheat. Get a life.

[quote name='BrettFarveRetired']Might want to mention you're a jerk who has nothing better to do than troll this guy. You have a bunch of rude posts in his threads, constantly claiming he's a cheat. Get a life.[/QUOTE]

Dude the threads in this forums are for best deals, and it is not here to advertise your site with unfinished item descriptions. All I am saying is that he should tell people that the item that he is selling is used and it has a 4.99 shipping on it. I thought that it was a brand new item, but "African version".

For example: topic would be Used New Super Mario Bros Wii for $33.95 plus shipping. It saves time for those who are interested in the item instead of going through their site. And besides I am entitled to my own opinions as you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back