Pirate Blast Gun Bundle (Wii) - $9.95 SHIPPED, used, GameDealDaily.com 9/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

A few years ago we started Gamedealdaily.com, a website dedicated to offering CAGs and gamers worldwide some great deals on video games. Check the front page of our site each day for our Deal of the Day. A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET. We also run Weekly Giveaways, in which we give away 4 free items from our inventory each week. See the bottom of this post for more information on the current prizes and how to enter.

Now in our fourth year of operation, we hope to offer even better daily deals and giveaways. Please check out our site and PM me with any questions or concerns you may have.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Here is Today's Deal:

Pirate Blast + Intec Shooter Gun Bundle (Nintendo Wii) - $9.95 SHIPPED

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/store/product.php?product=1753

2cse3w8.jpg
2jed2j6.jpg

In Pirate Blast, players must defeat Captain Greasebeard and his evil robotic Henchbots who are determined to take over Vile Isle amusement park. To avoid walking the plank, players must destroy as many of the Captain's Henchbots and defeat Greasebeard in time for the park’s grand opening.
The game features eight chapters based in various environments, including a village, jungle, pirate cove and pirate ships. Each chapter features new villains to defeat as players work their way towards the final battle against Greasebeard. Along the way, players can discover bonus rooms and collect booty stolen by the pirates, such as health kits and special keys to replenish health. The special edition blaster bundle brings even more excitement to battles against Greasebeard and his Henchbots as players target their enemies with rapid-fire precision.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIND GAMEDEALDAILY ON FACEBOOK!

http://www.facebook.com/gamedealdaily

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOLLOW GAMEDEALDAILY ON TWITTER!

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

We'll use Twitter to keep everyone updated with our daily deals, along with our weekly giveaways, random thoughts, and exclusive un-publicized deals that can be found within our store.

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

NEW - CHECK OUT OUR ARCADE!

We just added an arcade onto the site with some current and classic arcade games. You can play any of the games, save your high scores, and earn trophies by making it to the top of the leaderboard in any one of the games. We will also add voting capabilities so that you can help select the next additions to the arcade!

Click here to check out the arcade:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/arcade.php

Each week Gamedealdaily.com gives away four free items selected from our inventory. A new contest begins at 1pm Eastern time every Monday afternoon. Entrants have 7 days to compile as many entries as they can to give them the best shot at winning one of the prizes. The winners will be randomly selected from the pool of total entrants.

Enter the contest at this link:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1

Here are the prizes for the giveaway beginning 9/6:

First Prize - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (XBox 360, Playstation 3, or Nintendo Wii, Winner's Choice)

210c7lv.jpg
13z8g0x.jpg
14ty6pu.jpg

Explore more of the hidden shadows of the Sith with this sequel to the hit game Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. Starkiller, Darth Vader's apprentice, returns with over-the-top Force powers and embarks on a journey to discover his own identity and to reunite with his one true love, Juno Eclipse. In Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, Starkiller is once again the pawn of Darth Vader -- but instead of training his protégée as a ruthless assassin, the dark lord is attempting to clone his former apprentice in an attempt to create the Ultimate Sith warrior. The chase is on -- Starkiller is in pursuit of Juno and Darth Vader is hunting for Starkiller.
With all-new devastating Force powers and the ability to dual-wield lightsabers, Starkiller cuts a swath through deadly new enemies across exciting worlds from the Star Wars films -- all in his desperate search for answers to his past.

Second Prize - The Godfather II (XBox 360 or Playstation 3, Winner's Choice)

2r7rklj.jpg
2hz61ig.jpg

The Godfather II game goes beyond the film's story by setting players in the world of organized crime in 1960’s Florida, Cuba and New York.
After being promoted by Michael Corleone to Don of New York, players expand to new cities, as they build up their families through extorting businesses, monopolizing illegal crime rings and defeating new families in an effort to become the most powerful mob family in America. To help players manage their empire, The Godfather II introduces "The Don's View" -- an innovative strategy meta-game that allows players to oversee the entire world as they grow the family business. Using the Don's View, players will be able to build, defend and expand their crime rings, while keeping an eye on the movements and plans of the rival families. Players will also learn to master the business of organized crime by building a family of Made Men, hiring crew, handing out orders, and promoting their best men up the ranks.

Third Prize - You're in the Movies (XBox 360)

e00het.jpg

This is the game only, no camera included. Get ready for your close-up. You're in the Movies brings the cool factor to kitsch as you live out your dreams of becoming a scream queen, zombie or kung fu fighter. This game is the first and only game of its kind to literally transport players into a magical world of cinema mixed with the hilarious world of improvisation. Using the Xbox LIVE Vision camera, players’ actions are captured and placed into short, riotous films. Performances never end up on the cutting-room floor, and are never the same.

Fourth Prize - James Bond 007: From Russia with Love (Playstation 2)

2qxvyip.jpg

James Bond 007 : From Russia With Love will be the first game to put players in the universe of the classic James Bond films. Set in the original 60's Bond era, the game features movie-based missions as well as original, action-intensive sequences, a broad and deep variety of gameplay, fully-integrated vehicles, social multiplayer experiences, gorgeous women, and classic, upgradeable weapons and gadgetry with modern mechanics.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='BrettFarveRetired']Might want to mention you're a jerk who has nothing better to do than troll this guy. You have a bunch of rude posts in his threads, constantly claiming he's a cheat. Get a life.[/QUOTE]
No he is right

The Title should read:
[Used] New Super Mario Bros Wii - $ 38.94 Shipped [BLACK WII REMOTE SWEEPSTAKES]! GameDealDaily.com 3/22

much better aint it?
The title is always too damn cluttered.
he should also lose the gamedealdaily.com in the title.

The other Amazon, Gamestop, Newegg and Best Buy threads always carry the game condition and the complete price of said deal. I really do not see why this thread cant do the same because it is a "common practice".

[quote name='BrettFarveRetired']Might want to mention you're a jerk who has nothing better to do than troll this guy. You have a bunch of rude posts in his threads, constantly claiming he's a cheat. Get a life.[/QUOTE]

In all fairness, he's got a point. If someone else makes a thread on this board and doesn't post that the game is used or that the price doesn't include $8.00 shipping (happens all the time thanks to that Amazon Marketplace seller), people get pretty annoyed.

*EDIT* Damn, beaten. :p

I didn't say a word about what he mentioned in that post. I said he was a jerk, because he's constantly trolling this guy. Look at this posts in this thread, and if you want, search out his older threads. He's always calling the guy a cheat and saying there are "catches" to his deal. There's no need for it. Seems like a bunch of people around here are simply jealous of a guy who is actually running a successful business, instead of trolling on a message board.

[quote name='BrettFarveRetired']I didn't say a word about what he mentioned in that post. I said he was a jerk, because he's constantly trolling this guy. Look at this posts in this thread, and if you want, search out his older threads. He's always calling the guy a cheat and saying there are "catches" to his deal. There's no need for it. Seems like a bunch of people around here are simply jealous of a guy who is actually running a successful business, instead of trolling on a message board.[/QUOTE]

Well, as to that I have no comment on.

On a completely unrelated note, I totally approve of your avatar and username. :D

[quote name='BrettFarveRetired']I didn't say a word about what he mentioned in that post. I said he was a jerk, because he's constantly trolling this guy. Look at this posts in this thread, and if you want, search out his older threads. He's always calling the guy a cheat and saying there are "catches" to his deal. There's no need for it. Seems like a bunch of people around here are simply jealous of a guy who is actually running a successful business, instead of trolling on a message board.[/QUOTE]

I have a good reason of doing this. I bought a Brand new PS2 LCD screen from this guy. I bought it as a gift. Now the item description said thait was brand new, but when I got it, it was LCD, adapter and wires only. Upon further inspection I found that the screen had scratched on it. When I emailed him, this guy told me that he had to get it out of the box to get the LCD monitor to fit inside the box he was shipping.

Now think about it If amazon.com start doing that to you for brand new item that you might buy for yourself or someone else. That's why I don't like this seller. I notice that this seller sometimes has good deals, but he does not mention the region or shipping or the condition up front.

[quote name='kart007k']I have a good reason of doing this. I bought a Brand new PS2 LCD screen from this guy. I bought it as a gift. Now the item description said thait was brand new, but when I got it, it was LCD, adapter and wires only. Upon further inspection I found that the screen had scratched on it. When I emailed him, this guy told me that he had to get it out of the box to get the LCD monitor to fit inside the box he was shipping.

Now think about it If amazon.com start doing that to you for brand new item that you might buy for yourself or someone else. That's why I don't like this seller. I notice that this seller sometimes has good deals, but he does not mention the region or shipping or the condition up front.[/QUOTE]

You might have been screwed, but constantly thread-crapping isn't going to solve problems. Go get a gun instead and go to his house. Otherwise, shut up.

[quote name='MasterSun1']You might have been screwed, but constantly thread-crapping isn't going to solve problems. Go get a gun instead and go to his house. Otherwise, shut up.[/QUOTE]

What the fuck dude? How is this your concern. I am trying to warn others of this danger.

[quote name='kart007k']What the fuck dude? How is this your concern. I am trying to warn others of this danger.[/QUOTE]

Okay, my comment was a little harsh, but you're thread-crapping him for unwarranted reasons. You think Amazon.com or BestBuy.com never screw up an order every once in a while? Why didn't you just get a refund if you didn't like what you received?

[quote name='MasterSun1']Okay, my comment was a little harsh, but you're thread-crapping him for unwarranted reasons. You think Amazon.com or BestBuy.com never screw up an order every once in a while? Why didn't you just get a refund if you didn't like what you received?[/QUOTE]

I did want to but I would have lost my or original ignal shipping and return shipping amount.

[quote name='Sway42']No he is right

The Title should read:
[Used] New Super Mario Bros Wii - $ 38.94 Shipped [BLACK WII REMOTE SWEEPSTAKES]! GameDealDaily.com 3/22

much better aint it?
The title is always too damn cluttered.
he should also lose the gamedealdaily.com in the title.

The other Amazon, Gamestop, Newegg and Best Buy threads always carry the game condition and the complete price of said deal. I really do not see why this thread cant do the same because it is a "common practice".[/QUOTE]

Amen. I think His website sucks, his prices are ok, but his headingss are not complete, his customer service is bad and he has a very broad definiton of "New". He makes Uncle Vic look like Amazon.com. CheapyD should step in and request that he stop peddling his wares here. Otherwise, the more threadcrapping the better. Good Riddance to Gamedealdaily.

CheapyD specifically allows him to stay here. If CheapyD wanted him gone, he'd be gone. Clearly, he must be doing a good job otherwise we wouldn't see this forum anymore.

[quote name='romodome']Amen. I think His website sucks, his prices are ok, but his headingss are not complete, his customer service is bad and he has a very broad definiton of "New". He makes Uncle Vic look like Amazon.com. CheapyD should step in and request that he stop peddling his wares here. Otherwise, the more threadcrapping the better. Good Riddance to Gamedealdaily.[/QUOTE]

Agree. Customers are what is keeping this guy in business. I never had a seller not respond to me from their site but use another site to write a reply to my comment on how I cant read his sad excuse of a description. I don't need to hear something like that....

I went ahead and added the word 'Used' to the title. Happy to save you a click.

95% of the unsealed games we sell are in like-new condition. These aren't "Gamestop-used". Many of our "used" games have never even been played. All of the New Super Mario Bros Wii games are in like-new condition and come complete with the original case, artwork, manual, and game disc.

[quote name='momouchi']CheapyD specifically allows him to stay here. If CheapyD wanted him gone, he'd be gone. Clearly, he must be doing a good job otherwise we wouldn't see this forum anymore.[/QUOTE]

Bingo. Exactly what I have said a few times. CheapyD doesn't have to "request" anything at all. If he wants him out, he'd be out.

It amazes me that people get annoyed about the fact that they have to read the product description on his site. Do you blindly buy stuff on eBay, too? Or do you read the product description? No offense at all to the doc, but the first time I saw his site, I had no freaking clue who he was, so I made sure to read what I was buying. If you buy something without knowing what you're buying, that would seem to be your fault, not his.

[quote name='pugs1208']Hate to be a downer, but I bought a classic controller pro a couple weeks ago and it was a complete knock-off. D-pad didn't work at all, and the rest of the buttons didn't work well either. I wouldn't have posted this on here, but I sent an e-mail and have had no response. Hopefully they are just slow at getting back to me. If I don't get a response, it will definitely be the first and last time I will ever buy anything from gamedealdaily.

I just looked and noticed that it is no longer offered on their website, so I guess I have to give them some credit for recognizing there was a problem and not still trying to sell it to people.

drfrielgood, please hook me up with a refund. I really want to believe that you run a reputable site.[/QUOTE]

Update on this: drfrielgood gave me a full refund and confirmed that he pulled the controllers from his site as soon as he found out there was a problem. Hopefully I didn't dissuade anyone from buying from him.

Thanks drfrielgood for making things right.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Bingo. Exactly what I have said a few times. CheapyD doesn't have to "request" anything at all. If he wants him out, he'd be out.

It amazes me that people get annoyed about the fact that they have to read the product description on his site. Do you blindly buy stuff on eBay, too? Or do you read the product description? No offense at all to the doc, but the first time I saw his site, I had no freaking clue who he was, so I made sure to read what I was buying. If you buy something without knowing what you're buying, that would seem to be your fault, not his.[/QUOTE]

Reading a description is one thing.... the seller actually putting the proper description is another and that is where the site fails.

[quote name='thrasher086']Reading a description is one thing.... the seller actually putting the proper description is another and that is where the site fails.[/QUOTE]

I offered a return to anyone that wasn't happy with their Battlefield purchase. Out of around a hundred Battlefield customers, I had zero people contact me.

For those of you who have had issue with your order, how long does it normally take to receive a response? Hopefully my delay is an exception rather than the norm.

[quote name='swami']For those of you who have had issue with your order, how long does it normally take to receive a response? Hopefully my delay is an exception rather than the norm.[/QUOTE]

PM me with your order information and I'll take a look at it.

We're going to keep Just Cause 2 running as the daily deal through the weekend. We should have enough in stock for a few more days, but after that they'll be gone.

Man, I wanna jump on Just Cause, but I doubt I'd play it anytime right now and it'll be in the bargain bin before you know it, so I'll wait at a later date. Thanks, though.

[quote name='ApeOverlord007']I ordered an "asian" disc from you.

And it doesn't work on my 360. This has to be a scam...[/QUOTE]

Maybe you should contact the OP ? This website is not a scam.. you should really pay heed to what your saying.

This guy's not just "scamming" people for the hell of it. I'm willing to bet if you got a defective disc then he'll be willing to help you out (though it usually takes a few days for a response).

He's sold a ton of international versions of games in the past, so I doubt he suddenly started selling ones that don't work. Probably just got a dud disc.

[quote name='ApeOverlord007']I ordered an "asian" disc from you.

And it doesn't work on my 360. This has to be a scam...[/QUOTE]

I got a Japanese copy of Bioshock 2 from GameDealDaily and it works just fine (plus, it arrived really fast). This site is most definitely not a scam.

[quote name='drfrielgood']Thanks for the orders! All Just Cause 2 orders will be shipped on Tuesday.[/QUOTE]
Dude

Did you ship out the Final Fantasy Bundle (X,X-2,XII) from around 2 weeks ago?

I have been trying to contact you for a week now.

hopefully this reaches you :bomb:

[quote name='chocula87'] Dude

hopefully this reaches you :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Yes, we shipped all of the Final Fantasy bundles out a couple weeks ago. PM me your order information and I will send you the tracking number.

[quote name='drfrielgood']I offered a return to anyone that wasn't happy with their Battlefield purchase. Out of around a hundred Battlefield customers, I had zero people contact me.[/QUOTE]

Please, I e-mailed you and did not receive a response. Don't even tell me you didn't get the e-mail because you need to look back a few pages and read what you wrote...

[quote name='drfrielgood'] Out of 200+ XBox 360 Bad Company buyers I have received a total of three complaints regarding the Asian packaging. [/QUOTE]

How did it turn into zero all of a sudden. Get your facts together...

[quote name='Rollett']Maybe you should contact the OP ? This website is not a scam.. you should really pay heed to what your saying.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='chocula87'] Dude

hopefully this reaches you :bomb:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='thrasher086']Please, I e-mailed you and did not receive a response. Don't even tell me you didn't get the e-mail because you need to look back a few pages and read what you wrote...

How did it turn into zero all of a sudden. Get your facts together...[/QUOTE]

Glad that I buy my games for GS.

[quote name='yruluis']Glad that I buy my games for GS.[/QUOTE]

*shudder*

Glad that I buy mine from Amazon/Half/Craigslist ;)

[quote name='thrasher086']Please, I e-mailed you and did not receive a response. Don't even tell me you didn't get the e-mail because you need to look back a few pages and read what you wrote...

Thrasher, you remember that I agreed that there is a definitely a problem with him not posting actual pictures of the products. It would help to eliminate confusion. A "little" writing (or whatever the exact wording was) can mean different things to different people.

But I have to say, I think you said your piece, and now you're looking petty. Whatever number of complaints he got, it certainly couldn't have been many, because as far as I remember, you were the only one to complain about it on the board. I'm sure if he got a lot of complaints about the "little" amount of Asian text, someone else would have posted.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Thrasher, you remember that I agreed that there is a definitely a problem with him not posting actual pictures of the products. It would help to eliminate confusion. A "little" writing (or whatever the exact wording was) can mean different things to different people.

But I have to say, I think you said your piece, and now you're looking petty. Whatever number of complaints he got, it certainly couldn't have been many, because as far as I remember, you were the only one to complain about it on the board. I'm sure if he got a lot of complaints about the "little" amount of Asian text, someone else would have posted.[/QUOTE]

Yeah you are right, Just not a fan of him not stating the proper facts which I had to call him out on. I said my piece and hope drfrielgood can use it to make the site better.

I guess gamedealdaily.com is just very busy thats why it takes a while to gets responses

I for one emailed them about a TRADE IN QUOTE about 1 1/2 months ago and NOTHING

I think 1 1/2 months is a decent amount of time to reply but I am still waiting

I think he stopped taking trade-ins. He posted something about it awhile back. He should probably take the page down from his site. I know those values are definitely outdated.

I'm pretty sure he means 3 people e-mail him about the Asian text problem and out of the three zero people responded to his refund offer.

[quote name='drfrielgood']Updated with today's deal on UFC Undisputed 2009 for PS3.[/QUOTE]
Can you check your PMs and get me my tracking information

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back