Play League of Angels and get $3 off one pre-owned item at GameStop!

Works with birthday coupon ending in 2453, but the clerk needed to type in the code from the $3 coupon. For some reason scanning it didn't take it off.

Picked up Walking Dead SI WiiU for $10 and change

Does the coupon have an expiration date? I cant think of anything I want right now and dont want to make a special trip just for 3 bucks but id hang onto it if its good for a month or so.

Does the coupon have an expiration date? I cant think of anything I want right now and dont want to make a special trip just for 3 bucks but id hang onto it if its good for a month or so.
My coupon expires on 4/20/14. Not sure if all coupons are the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my code, took about 5 minutes. I'm gonna use it in store when I get the chance. I'm only willing to buy a pre-owned game if I can check it's quality firsthand before purchasing.

Works with birthday coupon ending in 2453, but the clerk needed to type in the code from the $3 coupon. For some reason scanning it didn't take it off.

Did the exact same thing. They even did the $3 one first I believe but the 20% still cane off the full used price. I think power up rewards came after the two coupons though.

Am I missing something? I picked a server and it claims it's fully loaded with blue and green bars at 100%, but all I'm able to do is shoot birds with a crosshair. I'm using Chrome if that makes a difference.

Edit: never did figure out what was happening but I got the coupon regardless (and in no time too)

If I remember right, all you have to do is log in with Kongregate, open the game, look at the servers and in the upper right hand corner, you should see a notification when you have received the coupon. I did not even have to open a server, just log in and bam.

I got my code, took about 5 minutes. I'm gonna use it in store when I get the chance. I'm only willing to buy a pre-owned game if I can check it's quality firsthand before purchasing.
Why wouldn't you? I always ask them to let me look at everything first hand (for instance, to make sure a disc has NOT been resurfaced, very minimal to no scratches, etc) and to make sure everything is complete, as it would be if I were to unwrap the game for the first time. Demand (politely) to check everything to your liking before purchasing.

Did the exact same thing. They even did the $3 one first I believe but the 20% still cane off the full used price. I think power up rewards came after the two coupons though.
Yeah. The usual order with the birthday coupon + PUR 10% + $$ off used coupon is 20% -> $$ off -> PUR 10%

Was about to say that people who try to stack it should post the last four digits whether they succeed or fail as there's often multiple bday coupons that are programmed differently floating around.

Anyone tying making new accounts to receive multiple coupons?

These are great with titles under $15 combined with 10% edge discount!

This is ridiculous--I haven't gotten the coupon despite it being more than 48 hours since "playing" the game, plus I used the "ask for a new code" option on Kongregate and still haven't gotten anything. :bomb:

I was going to find a really cheap game to use this on to make it essentially free. But as I was sifting through the cheap ds games I came across a metal slug 7. Had to get that.

It would take less time to get the code yourself than to go through with buying it from someone.

Lol, sweet jesus, I figured I would play this until my coupon arrived. after about 15 minutes of this crap I was getting pretty frustrated and realized that my email for kongregate is different from my email for gamestop and that the coupon had arrived about 14 minutes ago. God that game is horrible. 

I never got emailed my coupon. But I logged back on to play the game. And in the upper right corner is a message icon. Click it on and my coupon opened up in another window.

Rob... If you ever make me go through something like that again... For 3$...

Lol. All jokes aside, I played the game.. Skipped the intro and, bam.. On the side it said: you have received 3$ and about 10min later I got the email. Thanks!

Never got my code. Just sent Kongregate a message and hope they'll resolve it. 

It's been like three days and have checked all my spam folders, promotions folder, etc.

Hopefully they'll straighten it out.

bread's done
Back