Play Uncharted 3 Multiplayer more than a month early! Subway Taste for Adventure

[quote name='WV Matsui']I did this morning with a cup code![/QUOTE]

So I'm not alone? That's kind of good to know. Hopefully they fix it soon.

So I just redeemed a code from a cup on the site and I choose the Uncharted 3 SubWay skin but the Multi-Player code wasn't given to me and the picture had a lock over it?
I'm Canadian so this may be why?

Went to 3 different Subways but none of them had cups. 2 of them had the signs posted but the cups aren't coming till later in the week. Ate lunch there anyway though, and if anyone has an extra cup code I'll give you the chip code I have in return.

[quote name='Blank Earth']I didn't get any chips, but codes were attached to my and my wife's sandwich wrappers.[/QUOTE]

how does that look like? Is the wrapper marked with uncharted stuff or is it like a tape that they use to hold the paper closed on the sub ?

Got the cup and I've been playing the multiplayer. Leveling up gets permanently linked to my account, but how permanent is permanent? If I don't end up buying Uncharted 3 until the beginning of next year or something, will my multiplayer character still be leveled up?

[quote name='vic_x51']how does that look like? Is the wrapper marked with uncharted stuff or is it like a tape that they use to hold the paper closed on the sub ?[/QUOTE]
It was just a regular wrapper, but the code was on a sticker that was attached to it. The sticker kind of looked like a light bulb.

Which codes are reusable so I know what to post for others? I know the cup codes are single use but what about the chip and sandwich codes?

[quote name='CRH7386']Which codes are reusable so I know what to post for others? I know the cup codes are single use but what about the chip and sandwich codes?[/QUOTE]
These
E9NNESFK
EEYLFLN4
MWN7HZ7L
C66LEWNY

[quote name='CRH7386']Which codes are reusable so I know what to post for others? I know the cup codes are single use but what about the chip and sandwich codes?[/QUOTE]

Any code on a purchased item is a one time use. The reusuable codes are from Facebook and other online or instore ads. I do not think you can get the MP beta from the 4 free codes known so far and I always seem to miss out on any giveaways.

check you pm s owen :)

and bankotsu... i went back to the subway i went to yesterday and they gave me extra stickers... try giving them a call

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='we3jesters']Anyone else getting the server error when trying to claim a prize?[/QUOTE]

no i just claimed a multiplayer code and it was fine.

id fancy a psn home cup costume code though if you get them working :D

Thanks we3jesters but I seem to also be having server issues so it looks like it ended up being a wasted code. Maybe this promo is too popular for the Subway servers to handle.

[quote name='Owen']Thanks we3jesters but I seem to also be having server issues so it looks like it ended up being a wasted code. Maybe this promo is too popular for the Subway servers to handle.[/QUOTE]

I dont think the codes are wasted. I exited and retried the code I am trying to get to go through a few times over and it keeps accepting it. Try it again later perhaps?

Just got mine, taking quite a long time to download though.

Why are so many complaining about not being able to get a beta codes through the free codes? Is buying a drink really too much to ask XD

Dropped into subway yesterday and i asked if they were running the promo and even pointed to the signs they had up for the chips and soda. To top it off i asked where the chip code was and the guy at the register told me it was inside the bag of chips.

In short got the cup code, there was no code on said bag of chips.

My vengeance will be had.

[quote name='DemonKysho']Dropped into subway yesterday and i asked if they were running the promo and even pointed to the signs they had up for the chips and soda. To top it off i asked where the chip code was and the guy at the register told me it was inside the bag of chips.

In short got the cup code, there was no code on said bag of chips.

My vengeance will be had.[/QUOTE]

Only code I've seen is on the back of the Sun Chips Harvest Cheddar. It's printed on a white strip on the back of the bag.

If anyone wins a Uncharted 3 weapons/money code and your not using it, send it my way. I'm getting abused online lol. Thanks in advance.

i lucked out. i found a empty cup at work with the code not used. currently downlaoding the multiplayer right now.

all ever get is the code off the chips thay never give me the cup and wen i ask thy dont no what im talking about can sum one pls help me with a code for the mp ty

The multiplayer took me 2 hours and 10 minutes to download. My down speed ranges between 3 and 14mbps, depending on the download location. My friend is always complaining that PSN is really slow, and that the xbox 360 downloads content much faster. I dunno about that, I'm not gonna start a flame war here, regardless... 2 hours... sigh. Plus install time, I had to leave, I didn't get to play til later that night. :roll:

When I bought my food at Subway, I of course asked if they had the codes in yet, don't order til you know for sure (that is, if you actually buy any food). But the sandwiches are supposed to have a code on them too. I didn't see one on the wrapper she was preparing so I verified that they did, and she goes "oh yeah, I almost forgot", grabs a little cardboard dispenser box off the counter, pulls a tab, and it pops out a little green sticker which she sticks to my sandwich wrapper. Using the cup code and the sandwich code I was able to get the multiplayer access and Drake's AK. The thing is, when I typed in the sandwich code it popped up the same window with the MP access, but it was not clickable, which I assumed was because I already redeemed it. But to me it appeared as if you could get MP access from the sandwich code too. Can anyone confirm? Sorry if this has been asked, I haven't been following. Good luck.

[quote name='betterdayz']all ever get is the code off the chips thay never give me the cup and wen i ask thy dont no what im talking about can sum one pls help me with a code for the mp ty[/QUOTE]

go to the gamesharing thread someone put up a gameshare for the mp.

my subway has all the PROMO material up, but when asked about the codes, all had stupid looks. On the bright side, I'll convince the office to all have subway later this week once the codes are out, so I'll rack up enough in one go to get everything I want.

Beta is at 70 percent due to a generous Kotakuite and some family members.
My new PSN ID (I had to make a US account) is MrWakes.

Stopped into the local Subway on the first day of the promo. I didn't want anything but a cup code...and I didn't want soda. Was prepping to order a large water, but, he just filled the cup and gave it to me for free. He didn't want to charge for a water. :lol:

So, I think I'm actually gonna eat Subway this week because the guy was nice.

is anyone else mad that they nerfed the gmal beyond belief and that blind firing is ridiculous now. Every fucking person blind fires the crap out of you while they charge at you and melee you to finish you off, meanwhile aiming your gun doesnt do shit.

[quote name='Magicman103']is anyone else mad that they nerfed the gmal beyond belief and that blind firing is ridiculous now. Every fucking person blind fires the crap out of you while they charge at you and melee you to finish you off, meanwhile aiming your gun doesnt do shit.[/QUOTE]

Definitely, and I thought it was just me.

Here's hoping they make some changes before release.

I just won a UC3 journal and wrist cuff. Looks cool. I hope I win a copy of the game before this promo is over.

I got a second cup and chose the modded ak-47 this time. The code was successfully redeemed on psn but it didn't unlock in multiplayer. Is anyone else having this issue? Will the gun only unlock in the retail copy of the game or should it have unlocked?

[quote name='PublikDefender']I got a second cup and chose the modded ak-47 this time. The code was successfully redeemed on psn but it didn't unlock in multiplayer. Is anyone else having this issue? Will the gun only unlock in the retail copy of the game or should it have unlocked?[/QUOTE]

Are you looking at Drake's AK or the Naughty Dog AK?

bread's done
Back