Play Uncharted 3 Multiplayer more than a month early! Subway Taste for Adventure

[quote name='SnQQpDon69er']I just got my wrist cuff and journal. The second wave of prizes must be on their way.[/QUOTE]

Did you have to sign for it? I got a call from home that UPS tried to deliver something that needed a signature. Since I'm expecting both the cuff/journal and the game - I wasn't expecting either to require a signature.

Prizelogic facebook page said everything should have been shipped out by today except 3dtvs or $50 giftcards. So go to ups site
http://www.ups.com/tracking/tracking.html

click "track by reference"

Put "subway adv" in the reference box
and fill in the rest and submit.

Mine is finally in there due to arrive tomorrow, it requires a signature so plan accordingly I suppose?

Yes. sig req'd
[quote name='PlumeNoir']Did you have to sign for it? I got a call from home that UPS tried to deliver something that needed a signature. Since I'm expecting both the cuff/journal and the game - I wasn't expecting either to require a signature.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Rumors']Prizelogic facebook page said everything should have been shipped out by today except 3dtvs or $50 giftcards. So go to ups site
http://www.ups.com/tracking/tracking.html

click "track by reference"

Put "subway adv" in the reference box
and fill in the rest and submit.

Mine is finally in there due to arrive tomorrow, it requires a signature so plan accordingly I suppose?[/QUOTE]

I must be doing it wrong.

Can you screen print what it should look like when it's filled in (barring zip of course)?

[quote name='doodmandood']I must be doing it wrong.

Can you screen print what it should look like when it's filled in (barring zip of course)?[/QUOTE]

I don't think thy are all ups

My Oct 18th win of a standard edition UC3 game showed up today via USPS. Not far from Michigan to Wisconsin, so I imagine most of you will get yours today, tomorrow, or Monday.

I got the journal and cuff thing by ups yesterday and the game by usps today. It's funny, as others in the past have pointed out, they made a burn mark horizontally through the barcode on the back. It didn't damage the game or anything.

[quote name='xx44']I got the journal and cuff thing by ups yesterday and the game by usps today. It's funny, as others in the past have pointed out, they made a burn mark horizontally through the barcode on the back. It didn't damage the game or anything.[/QUOTE]

What state are you in?

[quote name='WV Matsui']What state are you in?[/QUOTE]

Illinois. They ship from Sterling Heights, Michigan. I'm relatively close, I guess.

[quote name='xx44']Illinois. They ship from Sterling Heights, Michigan. I'm relatively close, I guess.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm WV

Not here yet :)

I received my journal and wrist cuffs, but no game yet.

EDIT: Taken from the PrizeLogic Facebook

"Gift cards and UNCHARTED 3 games have been shipped by USPS. Collector's Editions, PS3s and Journal & Wrist Cuffs have been shipped by UPS."

Last edited by a moderator:
Never got an email confirmation but when I emailed prizelogic about my journal and cuff, took two weeks to get a reply but it's been sent and is due Tuesday. Although its only 7hrs away from my town. Didn't get a tracking number but small town and safe to assume I'm the only winner

Got my Journal and wristcuffs 2 days ago via ups, and my second :) copy of Uncharted 3 yesterday via ups. Sig required for both (I'm in Ohio)

Got my collectors edition on Friday, and my regular edition was to be delivered Saturday. Was not home unfortunately so I picked it up today

Finally got my game today. They tried mailing the game to me on saturday, but I didn't hear them at the door. I was suppose to sign for it, but I found it in my mail slot. Oh well, at least I finally got my game.

[quote name='Hytham']Got an email today saying I won the journal and wristcuff. Thought this ended long ago.[/QUOTE]
Same here. Wonder if i should claim it. I already won it months ago and it's collecting dust.

Yeah, I got an email about winning Uncharted 3 too. I think they used the sweepstakes entries that you get for each code you played. Unexpected, but nice to get.

Sony sure is giving away Uncharted 3 like candy though.

According to the official rules, your prize will include: One (1) PlayStation® 3 computer entertainment system with an UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception Collector's Edition ($398.99)
just got an e-mail today saying i won this.

I didn't have any current gen console when this was going on....and i was eating at subway like every-other day during this promo and with my co-worker and we both just tossed our cups and stuff lol :( .... wish i got in on this!!! in march we got the ps3 and i've been hooked on getting into CAG stuff...got over 20 ps3 games now too, woulda loved to add a free uncharted 3! dang.. anyone willing to sell one for cheap to a loyal and kind CAG? :) drop me a pm...
and @Chemicalgamer01, i'm so effing jealous! congrats!

bread's done
Back