Play Uncharted 3 Multiplayer more than a month early! Subway Taste for Adventure

Got some other codes for free.
Nathan Drake Skin from amazon. I think this is for the HOME avatar.
7JQR-N7N5-KTQK

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bobo2k4']Got some other codes for free.
Nathan Drake Skin from amazon. I think this is for the HOME avatar.
7JQR-N7N5-KTQK

Also got a code for the amazon preorder bonus: Carpet Bomb Kickback, Clip Size Mod for Para 9, and Clip Size Mod for G-MAL.

PM me for that one. No lurkers![/QUOTE]

Thanks, redeemed the home code.

EDIT: Thanks for the Carpet Bomb Kickback, Clip Size Mod for Para 9, and Clip Size Mod for G-MAL code too!

Last edited by a moderator:
I won the game and had it delivered via USPS on Saturday (signature required). I also won the journal and wrist cuff but I didn't claim the prize because I didn't want it. Guess what? They just delivered it via UPS (signature required) anyway! So for you guys that didn't claim prizes (on purpose or accident), expect to still get the prizes in the mail. I guess whenever I finish my copy of Uncharted 3 and sell it on Ebay, I can sell the wrist cuff and journal with it. Maybe that will up the value a bit.

Got the regular edition UC3 game from the Subway contest delivered to my work address this morning. Won it on Oct 14th, in case that helps anyone else judge when to expect to see theirs. Came from PrizeLogic in Michigan, sent on Nov 9th.

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']Got my CE today via UPS. Was supposed to get it last friday, but I wasn't home to sign for it.[/QUOTE] did they leave a note on your door specifying they'd come back?

[quote name='warpedsoul']I'm kind of worried. I won late october (25th i believe) and havent received my stuff yet.[/QUOTE]

I won the journal and cuff around Nov 5 and haven't received it yet.

Won two copy in the first week of October, still have not receive it.

Entered two address, one for my work and one at home. Both are in San Francisco

Is there a email address I can use to contact them?

[quote name='andrewl923']Won two copy in the first week of October, still have not receive it.

Entered two address, one for my work and one at home. Both are in San Francisco

Is there a email address I can use to contact them?[/QUOTE]

i always have that problem but i end up getting the prizes.
example
at my house my game came to my house but not to my moms house . but the game did reach my mom like 2 days later and we stay a few blocks from each other

my cousin's journal / wristband came in yesterday.

Last contest i won a $5 visa, it came in a week ago...so prize delivery varies greatly

[quote name='eau']How did prizelogic ship the journal/wrist cuff? UPS or USPS? A mailer or a box?[/QUOTE]

Mine came UPS (signature required) in a yellow padded envelope. I won it during the first week of the contest and it arrived today (in WA).

[quote name='WV Matsui']Anyone know when games win in early Nov will be mailed?[/QUOTE]

Nope, if you want you could post on their facebook page and you'll probably get a response from them.

Well don't I feel like a moron.

I had no idea they were offering physical prizes as the original post I saw on the PS blog only mentioned the digital ones. If anyone wants to sell/trade one of their journal/cuff prizes I'd be grateful.

EDIT

Trade list isn't in my signature at the time, but if you want to PM me to work something out I can provide an updated list. Thanks!

[quote name='sir-fly']who wants to buy the journal thingy? if u do then pm me a price[/QUOTE]
LOL, I just checked eBay, and of course there are a million of them on there. They seem to be going for $20-30. Honestly, I wouldn't pay more than $5 for it. I opened mine today and kind of laughed. I didn't expect it to be so... small. And the wristband is a joke. But hey - for a prize I guess it's not too bad.

[quote name='simmias']LOL, I just checked eBay, and of course there are a million of them on there. They seem to be going for $20-30. Honestly, I wouldn't pay more than $5 for it. I opened mine today and kind of laughed. I didn't expect it to be so... small. And the wristband is a joke. But hey - for a prize I guess it's not too bad.[/QUOTE]

I was going to offer a CAG a $5 subway GC (plus shipping) for journal/cuff set but I figured they would laugh at me.;)

I got my Collector's Edition yesterday. :D

If anyone here still hasn't received their CE, go here on UPS.com, then click on "Track by Reference" on the left.

Put in this info:
Shipping Reference : SUBWAY ADV
Shipping Range : leave it as is
Destination Country: United States
Destination ZIP : the ZIP code you used for the Subway contest

One or more tracking numbers should appear in the results.

[quote name='Rumors']did they leave a note on your door specifying they'd come back?[/QUOTE]

Sorry for the late reply, ya they did leave a note and did come on Monday; so I got my free CE!

[quote name='Midnighthawk']Ok, maybe a "reasonable" price lol. Gotta take shipping into account.[/QUOTE]

I was going to offer a CAG a $5 subway GC (plus shipping) for journal/cuff set but I figured they would laugh at me.;)

[quote name='slowdive21']I was going to offer a CAG a $5 subway GC (plus shipping) for journal/cuff set but I figured they would laugh at me.;)[/QUOTE]
:rofl:

Sorry couldn't help it.

I won my regular copy on the 14th of October and have not received a response from prizelogic when I emailed them three days ago. Should I just assume I am not getting this?

[quote name='Rumors']I won my regular copy on the 14th of October and have not received a response from prizelogic when I emailed them three days ago. Should I just assume I am not getting this?[/QUOTE]

Post on their facebook page if you're not getting a response via email. They respond on their facebook.

[quote name='Rumors']I won my regular copy on the 14th of October and have not received a response from prizelogic when I emailed them three days ago. Should I just assume I am not getting this?[/QUOTE]

No. It takes them a while to respond. I emailed them about a week ago and got a response 6 days later. They said the will be shipping stuff out in the next 5 weeks.

Affidavits for the level 3 prizes went out on Monday. Not sure if that means the next waive of level 1 and 2 prizes are going out though.

[quote name='Rumors']Has anybody who won in november received a prize yet?[/QUOTE]

Nope. Still waiting for my Journal & Wristcuff. No contact from them. No packages on my doorstep.

bread's done
Back