Play Uncharted 3 Multiplayer more than a month early! Subway Taste for Adventure

[quote name='jedijeff']I still haven't received any codes from when I submitted my info on the 4th. Each day after that it says I already received the maximum codes for the day. Unless the maximum is zero, I would have to say it's broken.

Jeff[/QUOTE]

It may have depended on which email address you used. I used a gmail address, which worked. For some reason when I entered the email address I won the game and $2.99 PSN voucher on, it said I reached the maximum codes for the day.. when I had never used that email on the amoe site before.

Here's a code for the Drake Skin:

R6MQ-77NT-8AQA

If anyone has a DCUO code, I would appreciate it. All the Subways near me are out of cups.

I never win any prizes with these types of things and my wife and I both won back to back this evening. I won the journal and wrist cuff and she won the collector's edition of the game (hard to believe).

Keep at it everyone, apparently there are still some good prizes to be had!

Also, here are some codes up for grabs:

Drake skin: E9QA-8KNR-DGBD
Dynamic theme: MHN4-C6ND-M7BB

[quote name='Bobo84']I never win any prizes with these types of things and my wife and I both won back to back this evening. I won the journal and wrist cuff and she won the collector's edition of the game (hard to believe).

Keep at it everyone, apparently there are still some good prizes to be had!

Also, here are some codes up for grabs:

Drake skin: E9QA-8KNR-DGBD
Dynamic theme: MHN4-C6ND-M7BB[/QUOTE]

Got Drake skin, Thanks!!!

If someone has 1 AMOE code, I would appreciate it.

I filled out the form and never got an email. I am still at level 2 and the AMOE puts you at level 3.

Please PM me rather than posting it, so a lurker doesn't get it.

Custom Drake Skin: QHR3-M2NL-NRDC

Edit: Just won the journal and wrist cuff. So far that's one standard copy of the game and 2.99 sony movie rental credit and now the journal and wrist cuff. Still haven't received my game yet, but they did say 8-10 weeks for shipping so I can't complain. My subway put aside all the remaining Uncharted cups for me, and with the contest ending in three days, I may just bite the bullet and buy them all up. Or maybe I'll just buy 9 bags of chips, whatever's cheaper.

[quote name='FadeToOne']Finally got to see what the bastard heads side of the coin looked like and won a $5 subway card. Bout time.[/QUOTE]
Same here. I won the wrist band and journal. Used the codes on the front page.

This game has skewed my perception of a coin toss.

[quote name='Mad D']Same here. I won the wrist band and journal. Used the codes on the front page.

This game has skewed my perception of a coin toss.[/QUOTE]

Always bet on tails

Awesome. I just won the game. 10:55 CST. Thanks to whoever posted the free multi-use code.

Not sure if this is the right place for it but I have a Starhawk multiplayer code if anyone wants it.

*code taken*

I won the journal early this morning. The second tier prizes are still out there. It's funny an hour later I spun again and the coin looked like a winner but at the last millisecond flipped to the sorry graphic. First time that's happened.

[quote name='xx44']I won the journal early this morning. The second tier prizes are still out there. It's funny an hour later I spun again and the coin looked like a winner but at the last millisecond flipped to the sorry graphic. First time that's happened.[/QUOTE]

Drake's deception! Ba dam psssh

[quote name='bearhawk72']Still waiting, they're going to miss their "first 2 weeks" goal it appears.[/QUOTE]

Well technically it said "ships within the first two weeks" not "winners will receive their copies in the first two weeks"

But I'm bummed also I have a regular and ce copy coming in and I wanted to get a decent TIV, so much for that.

Just posted on the Prize Logic Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/PrizeLogic)

Hello Subway Taste for Adventure winners! Just an update on prize shipping - video game and Wrist Cuff & Journal prizes won in September and through October 27th are in process of being shipped right now. You may have already received your prize, but please allow up to 10 days for delivery.

[quote name='Rumors']Well technically it said "ships within the first two weeks" not "winners will receive their copies in the first two weeks"

But I'm bummed also I have a regular and ce copy coming in and I wanted to get a decent TIV, so much for that.[/QUOTE]
I know, I'm just getting impatient:bouncy:

Ugh i've been trying to win the game, still not too late i guess but i won the journal, if someone wants to trade it for the game that'll be great! Thanks!

[quote name='bearhawk72']Well I only won the regular game, hopefully that does not require a signature because the stupid doorbell works when it feels like it[/QUOTE]
hopefully they come in tomorrow

Guh my driver usually shows up around 5, grrrr,I'm either in class or at work on most days. Hopefully somebody is home or ill leave a note.

[quote name='sunghost']Prize Logic stated on their facebook that the shipping method will depend on the prize. I'm betting regular copies are shipped via USPS.[/QUOTE]
so we should see them sat. or monday

I have a DC Universe online code if anyone wants it.

*code taken*

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I admit I gave up on this contest about a week and a half ago. Yesterday at work I saw on twitter that they posted one more code and a link. So through twitter on my iPhone I entered the contest. BAM!!!! Just won the journal on a "what the hell?" try of the contest. Woot

My journal and wrist cuff came in UPS a few minutes ago..

Now I just have to figure out what to do with this. :/ Totally would have preferred the other tier 2 prizes.

bread's done
Back