Play Uncharted 3 Multiplayer more than a month early! Subway Taste for Adventure

[quote name='Blaster man']Guys today is a federal holiday. No usps today.[/QUOTE]
Yes, but Fed Ex and UPS do deliver today so some people will still get their items.

[quote name='Blaster man']Guys today is a federal holiday. No usps today.[/QUOTE]

Aw man. I didn't even notice. I already checked my mailbox twice hoping to get my regular edition of the game. Anyone know if USPS will continue to ship the package to USPS facilities on holidays even if they aren't delivering it to homes?

Sorry. I don't have a pic of the journal/cuffs. My wife was at home when they delivered it and she told me it came. No idea about the signature being required either.

[quote name='Outrager']Aw man. I didn't even notice. I already checked my mailbox twice hoping to get my regular edition of the game. Anyone know if USPS will continue to ship the package to USPS facilities on holidays even if they aren't delivering it to homes?[/QUOTE]
Not sure, however the tracking info someone got said it was received and processed today at 3am.

I wound up getting my journal and wrist cuff today via UPS. I'm a little perplexed that my copy of the game didn't come with it though.

Also, embarrassingly enough, the wrist cuff is too big to fit on my wrist. This makes me sad for having little girl wrists and hands. Seriously, they are tiny for a guy. I can't even wear a watch without it slipping everywhere.

I have a free DC Universe 30-day online code if anyone wants it. PM me. I'll update the post when it's gone.

*** Code is gone ***

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jling84']Has anyone gotten the non-CE version of the game or any of the cash prizes yet?[/QUOTE]
the last contest that they had cash as a prize it took like 3 months to get to me or more

[quote name='Midnighthawk']Do they send an email before they ship out the items or did you get it unexpectedly?[/QUOTE]

i contacted them like 3 days ago via their helpdesk asking if i could have a tracking number and they got back to me today with it they said give it 10 days, but i'm sure it's coming tomorrow or monday

Dynamic Theme: 6A3M-GLNP-FGFE
30-DAY LEGENDARY LEVEL GAME ACCESS FOR DC UNIVERSE™ ONLINE: GRCD-CHCT-E324-3GDT-R3MC
Please follow the instructions below to redeem this Voucher Code ("Code") to get the 30-day legendary level game access for DC Universe™ Online. Valid 11/1/2011 – 12/31/2011

To redeem, visit www.dcuniverseonline.com/subway, enter the code, and click on the Download Now link.
FREE 30-DAY PREMIUM GAME PLAY ACCESS -- Play DC Universe™ Online on your PC at the Legendary Level FREE for 30 days. This offer allows access to the Legendary Level for thirty (30) consecutive days of game play. Premium Level game play access offers an enhanced level of access to special game play features including: more character slots, inventory slots, auction house listings and more!

[quote name='Bosamba']Dynamic Theme: 6A3M-GLNP-FGFE
30-DAY LEGENDARY LEVEL GAME ACCESS FOR DC UNIVERSE™ ONLINE: GRCD-CHCT-E324-3GDT-R3MC
Please follow the instructions below to redeem this Voucher Code ("Code") to get the 30-day legendary level game access for DC Universe™ Online. Valid 11/1/2011 – 12/31/2011

To redeem, visit www.dcuniverseonline.com/subway, enter the code, and click on the Download Now link.
FREE 30-DAY PREMIUM GAME PLAY ACCESS -- Play DC Universe™ Online on your PC at the Legendary Level FREE for 30 days. This offer allows access to the Legendary Level for thirty (30) consecutive days of game play. Premium Level game play access offers an enhanced level of access to special game play features including: more character slots, inventory slots, auction house listings and more![/QUOTE]Thanks!

Yay! Just got my regular Uncharted 3 game.
They shipped it via USPS but required a signature.

It was mailed out Nov 9 from zipcode 48310.

There's this like 3/4" burn mark on the back where the barcode is. It's like someone dropped a soldering iron on it. It melted the first layer of plastic, but the disc seems fine. Time to wait for my brother to finish playing MW3 before I can play this.

Just got my regular edition Uncharted 3! The gash in the back of the case to prevent resale is HUGE. Like, seriously they have fucked it up more than any other contest I have gotten a game from.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Just got my regular edition Uncharted 3! The gash in the back of the case to prevent resale is HUGE. Like, seriously they have fucked it up more than any other contest I have gotten a game from.[/QUOTE]

When I got GT5 the case was perfectly fine. My wife got the playstation move heroes bundle and it was fine too although my brother in law got lbp2 and the case was borked. Maybe it depends on the giveaway?

Just got my copy of UC3! It's mailed via USPS with required signature. So excited to play it!

There's a slash through the UPC but It's not that bad in my opinion

Woohoo! Finally won a copy of the regular edition! Now to decide if I want to trade it in the Best Buy or give it as a christmas present since I already own the collector's edition.

Got my copy of the regular edition today - slash through the UPC isn't too bad. And to think i was about to head to the nearest redbox. I should have at least one more copy of the game coming (fingers crossed) and at least one Journal and Cuff

[quote name='Heavyd814life']Got my copy of the regular edition today - slash through the UPC isn't too bad. And to think i was about to head to the nearest redbox. I should have at least one more copy of the game coming (fingers crossed) and at least one Journal and Cuff[/QUOTE]

they should have gave u both copy at once like always.

got my regular copy today usps had to sign for it looks like they tried to melt the barcode off of it didn't work i just slipped the cover art into another case and all is good

Got my regular game edition of Uncharted 3 today! It has the burn slash on UPC, and through case plastic. Awesome, never won Subway contest before on GT5, Little Big Planet 2, nor Infamous 2. Just DLC codes that my GOTY Uncharted 2 had in it anyway. Hopefully future contests will reward me with a Limited Edition something, but for now game is very cool.

I got my copy of the regular edition of UC3 today. Looks like they took a mini grinder to it, getting the case some but luckily not going all the way through.

[quote name='doodmandood']Hey neat.

Does it stand well on it's own?

Like the Uncharted 2 journal?[/QUOTE]

I haven't really tried, but I doubt it.

Got my UC3 regular edition today. The UPC slash was about the same as when I received Infamous 2 from PrizeLogic (really not that bad). I'm disappointed that all of the subway items were removed from the multiplayer though..

Dynamic Theme: Q349-KFN3-4C8E

Having problems redeeming the DCUO Legendary code so I'll try again later on today (Last day of the contest :hot:)

I also got my regular copy in the mail yesterday with the gash through the UPC in the back. It didn't go through the case, but the cover sleeve itself has a 1/8 inch gash.

[quote name='Bosamba']Dynamic Theme: Q349-KFN3-4C8E

Having problems redeeming the DCUO Legendary code so I'll try again later on today (Last day of the contest :hot:)

I also got my regular copy in the mail yesterday with the gash through the UPC in the back. It didn't go through the case, but the cover sleeve itself has a 1/8 inch gash.[/QUOTE]

Used it, thanks!

I just won a copy of the game using one of the last codes that was available in the first post. That makes my second prize along with the journal.

[quote name='sir-fly']the last contest that they had cash as a prize it took like 3 months to get to me or more[/QUOTE]

How did they give it to you? Was it in the form of a check?

30-DAY LEGENDARY LEVEL GAME ACCESS FOR DC UNIVERSE™ ONLINE: ENTD-73XK-97JX-MN2K-XJA4

DC UNIVERSE™ 30-DAY LEGENDARY LEVEL GAME ACCESS
PLAYSTATION®NETWORK VOUCHER CODE & REDEMPTION INSTRUCTIONS

FREE 30-DAY PREMIUM GAME PLAY ACCESS -- Play DC Universe™ Online on your PC at the Legendary Level FREE for 30 days. This offer allows access to the Legendary Level for thirty (30) consecutive days of game play. Premium Level game play access offers an enhanced level of access to special game play features including: more character slots, inventory slots, auction house listings and more!

The Grab the Green stated the prizes as Visa cards. This game states the prizes as cash. Makes me believe they will be sending out checks, but that could be wrong.

Uncharted 3 Dynamic Theme:
F6ND-9CNP-G2K3 (used by Deathstrike17, you're welcome)
53G5-K7NG-R8PL
(used by floundering, you're welcome)

DC Universe 30-Day Legendary Access (PC ONLY):
CE3M-KC4E-KJM2-9M2N-94X7 (used by revsmitty)
K7AR-6HF6-ATEG-TMG2-AANF (used by Lemarfanz)

Enjoy and please post when used!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back