Play Uncharted 3 Multiplayer more than a month early! Subway Taste for Adventure

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Nope. Still waiting for my Journal & Wristcuff. No contact from them. No packages on my doorstep.[/QUOTE]

Exact plight I have. Fortunately I kept the confirmation number this time and can contact them unlike the gt5 where I got do excited I clicked off the confirmation page and never got an email and hoped and prayed it showed up. Which it did. The short answer Is prizelogic is pretty good at giving the winners there prizes eventually

Case in point. My wife won the playstation move heroes bundle and waited 6 months and a dozen emails sent to prizelogic but they finally sent it

[quote name='Throwerguy']Exact plight I have. Fortunately I kept the confirmation number this time and can contact them unlike the gt5 where I got do excited I clicked off the confirmation page and never got an email and hoped and prayed it showed up. Which it did. The short answer Is prizelogic is pretty good at giving the winners there prizes eventually[/QUOTE]

So... should I expect it one day perhaps? I bought a copy from bestbuy but still haven't opened it hoping my prizelogic copy would come. I don't mind waiting I just wish I knew I was definitely getting it

[quote name='warpedsoul']Ok, first two weeks of December over. Any updates?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Blade3D']Anything?[/QUOTE]

Still nothing on my end. No contact from them nor packages received.

What's with all the negativity? Look at past threads of the Subway/Prizelogic promos...this is pretty normal. As I recall, there were people still getting prizes from the Subway fiery footlong promotion after the Subway Customer Appreciation promo started.

In other words: relax. Add on that it is almost Christmas and there's more stuff being shipped than usual, it's going to take some time.

EDIT: I won the game on Nov 1st and the cuff/journal thing a few days later. By my calculations, that was seven weeks ago - and they do say expect six to eight weeks.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']What's with all the negativity? Look at past threads of the Subway/Prizelogic promos...this is pretty normal. As I recall, there were people still getting prizes from the Subway fiery footlong promotion after the Subway Customer Appreciation promo started.

In other words: relax. Add on that it is almost Christmas and there's more stuff being shipped than usual, it's going to take some time.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure it's not directed at me, but I'm not being negative. Just answering the questions that are asked of me. Just wanted to make that clear lol

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Pretty sure it's not directed at me, but I'm not being negative. Just answering the questions that are asked of me. Just wanted to make that clear lol[/QUOTE]

Heh...nah - just in general. Negativity may not have been the right word; I probably should have used "doubt."

After waiting a month for just the affidavit for my 3DTV prize package, and then a couple months for the prize to arrive (and they said they'd let me know when it was shipped, but I found out when it was delivered), I've learned that it takes them time, but things will finally arrive.

Although, I doubt they'll be arriving by Christmas, to be honest.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Heh...nah - just in general. Negativity may not have been the right word; I probably should have used "doubt."

After waiting a month for just the affidavit for my 3DTV prize package, and then a couple months for the prize to arrive (and they said they'd let me know when it was shipped, but I found out when it was delivered), I've learned that it takes them time, but things will finally arrive.

Although, I doubt they'll be arriving by Christmas, to be honest.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Prizelogic is notorious for . . . "dragging their feet" when they ship prizes. It's expected that one should take any delivery estimate they give and multiply it by 2 or 3 and it's a little more accurate lol

I also doubt they will be here by Christmas. I thinking early January at the earliest, but more like late January if not later.

I just want to know Im getting it, I have a copy from bestbuy black friday but Ill return it if I'm getting a copy. Waiting I don't really mind.

I won the journal/wrist cuff on October 31st and haven't received anything. It's cool though, I expect it to take a while so it's not like I'm upset about it. ;p

I won the game and the journal deal in early November. I was just looking at the print out I made with the confirmation number for the game win. It says - "You should receive your prize within 8-10 weeks." That's early to late January. It's going to be a while.

[quote name='sir-fly']so any word on the other prizes being shipped? im hoping for a few more copys lol[/QUOTE]

They posted on Facebook this week saying they had just been shipped.

[quote name='WV Matsui']They posted on Facebook this week saying they had just been shipped.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the heads up, prizelogic is the only company that takes a whole year to send out your prize. and yes i did get a prize from them like 7 months after 1 of there promos ended

[quote name='xx44']I won the game and the journal deal in early November. I was just looking at the print out I made with the confirmation number for the game win. It says - "You should receive your prize within 8-10 weeks." That's early to late January. It's going to be a while.[/QUOTE]
the journal is very little lol it can fit inside a ps3 game case but its very well made

[quote name='sir-fly']thanks for the heads up, prizelogic is the only company that takes a whole year to send out your prize. and yes i did get a prize from them like 7 months after 1 of there promos ended[/QUOTE]

I won a prize package from Konami and got it a little over a year later. I won a prize package from Capcom nearly three years ago and they still haven't sent it. The waiting game is the worst.

[quote name='WV Matsui']They posted on Facebook this week saying they had just been shipped.[/QUOTE]

Nice, and I was thinking about emailing them. Approaching 10 weeks past a winning notification and started to get antsy.

[quote name='ohram']I won a prize package from Konami and got it a little over a year later. I won a prize package from Capcom nearly three years ago and they still haven't sent it. The waiting game is the worst.[/QUOTE]
that just blows man

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']Closest thing to confirmation I've gotten so far is a reply to my prize inquiry a while back. I got the email a week ago, but I am pretty sure similar emails like mine have been posted already...[/QUOTE]

You do realize thats for find the ring and this is the subway post right?

[quote name='admiralvic']You do realize thats for find the ring and this is the subway post right?[/QUOTE]

I do now! I just saw the Uncharted title for the thread, and there being recent posts about not getting confirmation.

I got my CE from Subway a LONG time ago, so I figured that the thread was long since buried.

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']I do now! I just saw the Uncharted title for the thread, and there being recent posts about not getting confirmation.

I got my CE from Subway a LONG time ago, so I figured that the thread was long since buried.[/QUOTE]

the 1st subway thread lasted for a year+ after the promo ended lol thats how slow prizelogic is

[quote name='Throwerguy']Can someone post a link to prize logic email? I can't seem to find the thing[/QUOTE]

[email protected]

I am waiting on a prize from them too. I e-mailed them and they responded with this.

"Thank you for your inquiry. Your account required some additional investigation due to suspicions of fraudulent activity. We have confirmed your eligibility and will be shipping you 1 copy of UNCHARTED 3. Your address has been provided to the shipper for processing and your prize should be going out within the next 10 days."

A rather odd e-mail, not quite sure what they mean by possible "fraudulent activity".

[quote name='PieterMc'][email protected]

I am waiting on a prize from them too. I e-mailed them and they responded with this.

"Thank you for your inquiry. Your account required some additional investigation due to suspicions of fraudulent activity. We have confirmed your eligibility and will be shipping you 1 copy of UNCHARTED 3. Your address has been provided to the shipper for processing and your prize should be going out within the next 10 days."

A rather odd e-mail, not quite sure what they mean by possible "fraudulent activity".[/QUOTE]

im sure they a talking about bots and multiple prizes at the same house

i hope they have a contest in feb. like last year

[quote name='PieterMc'][email protected]

A rather odd e-mail, not quite sure what they mean by possible "fraudulent activity".[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the link. I emailed them right after I saw it. I believe the fraudulent accounts are like during the infamous contest when my friend had 30 accounts and had won several copies of the game only to lose them all when he gave the same address for each win

[quote name='Throwerguy']Thanks for the link. I emailed them right after I saw it. I believe the fraudulent accounts are like during the infamous contest when my friend had 30 accounts and had won several copies of the game only to lose them all when he gave the same address for each win[/QUOTE]

Sounds possible. Not sure why they said that about mine though as I only won one copy of the game. Odd.

[quote name='my2k2zx2']My level 3 prize ($1k check) was delivered today.[/QUOTE]

Nice! Who delivered it, FedX or UPS? Any reference number on the package?

[quote name='my2k2zx2']My level 3 prize ($1k check) was delivered today.[/QUOTE]

Nice!

Didn't know that was an option! Haha and I kept playing for the game!

Prizelogic continues to not send me anything. Emailed them twice but did get a response the second time around and hopefully they will send me my game shortly.

Emailed them a few days ago regarding my U3 Journal and Wristcuff, along with my confirmation number. A few days later they emailed this to me

Hi XXXXX -

Thank you for your inquiry. Your address information has been provided to the
shipper for processing. I cannot confirm 100% if your prize has already been
shipped out or will be shipping out within the next few days. I can confirm that
your eligibility is confirmed and your prize will be shipped via UPS.

As soon as I have a tracking number for you I will forward along - we've been
finding that winners are receiving their prize about the same time that we get
this list, so there is a gap between the prizes being shipped and our getting
confirmation.

Thank you,
Customer Support

I received that a few days ago and haven't heard back since. No tracking number yet, but I don't expect one lol

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Emailed them a few days ago regarding my U3 Journal and Wristcuff, along with my confirmation number. A few days later they emailed this to me

I received that a few days ago and haven't heard back since. No tracking number yet, but I don't expect one lol[/QUOTE]

Still waiting on my journal and game, too.I wouldn't expect a tracking number, either. I was told the same thing in the previous promo (It was a large prize and I wanted to know when it was coming so I'd be there). I found out when I got a call from home that it had been delivered and she needed help bringing it in.

I just got my wrist cuff and journal. The second wave of prizes must be on their way.
[quote name='PlumeNoir']Still waiting on my journal and game, too.I wouldn't expect a tracking number, either. I was told the same thing in the previous promo (It was a large prize and I wanted to know when it was coming so I'd be there). I found out when I got a call from home that it had been delivered and she needed help bringing it in.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='SnQQpDon69er']I just got my wrist cuff and journal. The second wave of prizes must be on their way.[/QUOTE]

Cool, thanks for the heads-up!

Using USPS tracking ?
[quote name='Crippldogg']The second wave shipped yesterday. You can track via UPS by using SUBWAY ADV as the reference.

My Collectors Edition should be here tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back