Play Uncharted 3 Multiplayer more than a month early! Subway Taste for Adventure

[quote name='solid1127']i actually won a copy of the game yesterday submitted by info. i know i'm suppose to receive a confirmation email but havent received it yet should i be worry? i emailed prizelogic just in case. is anyone else having this problem[/QUOTE]

Same problem here using an AOL email address. I emailed them a couple of days ago but haven't received a response yet. I do know yahoo accounts receive the emails.

[quote name='garrett007']You all who are winning, are you using multiple emails or just one?[/QUOTE]

I've been using 1 email and won the regular edition of U3

i been using 1 but i dont play this dumb coin game everyday my wife ate subway on her lunch brake and text me
her codes so i gave it a shot

[quote name='garrett007']You all who are winning, are you using multiple emails or just one?[/QUOTE]

Only one account. I've won twice on just one. You'll know you've won if after you click the coin, there's a lag before the coin starts spinning.

[quote name='outcast529']Same problem here using an AOL email address. I emailed them a couple of days ago but haven't received a response yet. I do know yahoo accounts receive the emails.[/QUOTE]

i am also using aol. let me know if you get a response from them

I got 2 accounts and won one of those journal things. All I want is any version of the game lol. I'll eat there 2 more times before I stop buying codes and just use free codes.

[quote name='INMATEofARKHAM']Not really... The idiotic part is that each shoulder has a different section on your TV that it aims at... (or at least UC2 did) and swapping shoulders unexpectedly will get you killed in a heartbeat.

Still haven't experimented in the newest beta with it... Aiming is pointless as blindfire is far more accurate and the whole experience is just an adventure in frustration and misery.[/QUOTE]

Its there. I liked the way the shoulder swapping worked in Uncharted 2.

Not gonna lie. I've had several accidents where I've switched shoulder while shooting someone and died in U3. Its aggravating. I don't remember having that problem with U2 at all. I didn't notice how often I was doing it until I started watching a lot of my replays. :\

ND said they're going to address the ridiculous blindfire accuracy but I wouldn't hold my breath for a decent solution. They've even got a long gun purely designed to be used blindly. I forget what its called because I refuse to stoop to using such a cheap pathetic weapon.

I'd like to see them consider adjusting the recoil on guns to match that of Uncharted 2 but that doesn't even seem to be up for discussion. Hell, I didn't feel like I could use the ak until I got the accuracy mod for it. Its near impossible to kill anything from a distance in multiplayer. Even the Gmal sucks now. :\ If they went back to what Uncharted 2 was before that shitacular update that killed the FAL and grenades, then I think a lot of people would be happy. As it stands now, its in poor shape. I hit the max beta level in about a day and I can say I don't see myself playing it when the full game is released. Its such a shitfest compared to what U2 was. Mleh. I hope the co-op stuff is decent. The co-op we had in the July beta was kind of iffy. Bugs galore. Hopefully all fixed for the final release.

Does anyone have an extra Multiplayer code? Or if you plan on going to Subway, mind buying an extra large drink with the MP code for me? I would transfer about $2 for the price of the drink through Paypal for compensation. I need it for my friends who don't have Subway anywhere near them and I want to play with them.

Thanks.

[quote name='mariska']Its there. I liked the way the shoulder swapping worked in Uncharted 2.

Not gonna lie. I've had several accidents where I've switched shoulder while shooting someone and died in U3. Its aggravating. I don't remember having that problem with U2 at all. I didn't notice how often I was doing it until I started watching a lot of my replays. :\

ND said they're going to address the ridiculous blindfire accuracy but I wouldn't hold my breath for a decent solution. They've even got a long gun purely designed to be used blindly. I forget what its called because I refuse to stoop to using such a cheap pathetic weapon.

I'd like to see them consider adjusting the recoil on guns to match that of Uncharted 2 but that doesn't even seem to be up for discussion. Hell, I didn't feel like I could use the ak until I got the accuracy mod for it. Its near impossible to kill anything from a distance in multiplayer. Even the Gmal sucks now. :\ If they went back to what Uncharted 2 was before that shitacular update that killed the FAL and grenades, then I think a lot of people would be happy. As it stands now, its in poor shape. I hit the max beta level in about a day and I can say I don't see myself playing it when the full game is released. Its such a shitfest compared to what U2 was. Mleh. I hope the co-op stuff is decent. The co-op we had in the July beta was kind of iffy. Bugs galore. Hopefully all fixed for the final release.[/QUOTE]

Yeah the recoil is insane compared to Uncharted 2. I have an Uncharted 2 buddy that just ragequit after 30 minutes and hasn't been on again since. It took me 2-3 hours to get used to the extra recoil and start making positive scores. I used to use the 92FS exclusively with sure shot and keep firing in Uncharted 2. I literally never pull out my Para in Uncharted 3 because it's useless. Especially since I have Marlowe's M9 unlocked with the faster reload mod, it's better to just quick reload then try to pull out the Para.

The blindfire accuracy doesn't seem any better than Uncharted 2 to me personally. It's always been a guaranteed hit when in melee range which is why people love to run around the map with a shotgun the whole match. It also meant I could get into melee range with the 92FS, tap the trigger once, melee and get a kill. In Uncharted 3 it takes like 5 rifle shots plus a melee to kill, and double melees come out quicker than melee followed by firing. Shoulder switching has always been an issue for me in both games since I'm a little hard on the left stick. I still have it enabled because it's useful in certain situations like the train sequence in London Underground.

Honestly I like Uncharted 2 so much better, but I'll still be switching to Uncharted 3 when it comes out. The FOV also feels like it's changed, and the controls just aren't as... tight, I guess. My friend summed it up pretty well when he called them "floaty". It's still kind of fun but I was really hoping for Uncharted 2 with new maps and features. This feels like a completely different game.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='chibuki']Does anyone have an extra Multiplayer code? Or if you plan on going to Subway, mind buying an extra large drink with the MP code for me? I would transfer about $2 for the price of the drink through Paypal for compensation. I need it for my friends who don't have Subway anywhere near them and I want to play with them.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]
LOL, I was about to be like, "What the hell, this guy wants us to buy a drink so we can give a code to him?" Of course, then I read your Paypal part ;) Hey - if you don't get a code by tomorrow I'll send you one then. No need for the payment.

WOOT. Naughty dog just patched the game. it seems way better now from what people are saying over in the nd forums.

http://www.naughtydog.com/site/post...e_uncharted_3_multiplayer_experience_week_11/

oh gmal, we can finally be friends again.

Hopefully the increased stopping power puts an end to this blind firing bullshit.

Also, the OP is a wiki so it seems cags are updating the OP as they post codes which is a good thing! Thanks guys :cool:

[quote name='Captain Urahara']All I want is the journal, but I can't win it >_> Ugh.[/QUOTE]

Exactly what I want, too.

[quote name='simmias']LOL, I was about to be like, "What the hell, this guy wants us to buy a drink so we can give a code to him?" Of course, then I read your Paypal part ;) Hey - if you don't get a code by tomorrow I'll send you one then. No need for the payment.[/QUOTE]
Ah, how kind of you haha. I wish I saw your post earlier before making a deal with someone else.

I could use that code too for other friends but I've used up my paypal balance and it wouldn't feel right. Still, thanks for the offer!

How are you guys replaying the games over and over?
All the codes only work once for me.
Any of the codes level up the prize lvl yet?
Thanks.

Won the game yesterday, just won the journal & cuff. I'm playing 1 account. Dont have time to play more than 1 account with newborn twins in the house.

[quote name='MrDenny']How are you guys replaying the games over and over?
All the codes only work once for me.
Any of the codes level up the prize lvl yet?
Thanks.[/QUOTE]

They get the codes from subway, and you need to use actual subway codes, not universal codes, to level up.

You will all kill me for this, but I won both the CE and the Regular edition this morning around 6:30 AM EST within 11 minutes of one another, on the same account.

[quote name='cybrwzrd']You will all kill me for this, but I won both the CE and the Regular edition this morning around 6:30 AM EST within 11 minutes of one another, on the same account.[/QUOTE]

You're right, I do hate you! I bought like 7 cups, 9 bags of chips, 4 wrapper stickers, 2 QR codes, etc and still nothing, how sad! Hopefully today will be my day.

[quote name='cybrwzrd']You will all kill me for this, but I won both the CE and the Regular edition this morning around 6:30 AM EST within 11 minutes of one another, on the same account.[/QUOTE]

I think I'm going to stop reading the comments in this topic until I win. I must have played about 20 times by now.

[quote name='WV Matsui']I still have a code up for grabs. PM me if you are interested![/QUOTE]

You may want to post that you are charging for this since your message makes it sound like you are giving it away for free.

I have one acct. Played three times a day since the beginning, going to subway every day for two drinks, a chip and footlong, and still NOTHING!!! The free "beta" as my ps3 says is ok so far. Kinda lame as the only way to play it is take my system to a friends as I have no Internet. Oh well maybe I can win a psn plus trial at least. Oh and every footlong I get I don't receive a sticker for a code. Oh bother

On the Subway Home costumes, please note if you previously got Subway home costumes, this pack includes those PLUS two additional ones. don't get fooled into thinking there's nothing new about the latest suite of Home outfits.

Regarding the treasures/collectibles that you can pick up in the MP which are supposed to get you some Subway exclusive in-game rewards (like subway themed character costume or something???), where the heck are those collectibles? I played a dozen rounds of deathmatch and all I could find was the regular treasures in the game.

[quote name='eau']Regarding the treasures/collectibles that you can pick up in the MP which are supposed to get you some Subway exclusive in-game rewards (like subway themed character costume or something???), where the heck are those collectibles? I played a dozen rounds of deathmatch and all I could find was the regular treasures in the game.[/QUOTE]

keep playing they are in there, also you might wana equip the treasure booster it helps out alot

i was curious about this too, the subway drake/subway clothing in uncharted 3 beta, can you only get it in-game or is it one of these instant prizes?

So, I bought one chips and soda yesterday for a MP access code and a chip code. Got level 2 prize access and also played 1 Multi-code. Played the instant win game 3 times on the level 2 prize access email and then countless more times on my other email addresses with the multi-codes. Won nada. Played once just now on my level 2 prize email with a multi-code and won one game. This contest is awesome. A $60 game cost me less than 3 bucks...

holy shit! just won a copy of the game.

it says it'll be delivered in 8-10 weeks, so maybe I shouldn't cancel my pre-order just yet.

It will also be a not for resale version so do not think you will be able to swap it out for a retail version since it will not have a barcode.

Finally won the collector's edition of the game. On the very last wrapper code I had too. I'm happy with my haul of the game and journal.

Just tried all the multi use codes in the OP and get the message "The Code you entered has already been used. Please try another code." Are they still working for anyone else?

[quote name='Bosamba']Just tried all the multi use codes in the OP and get the message "The Code you entered has already been used. Please try another code." Are they still working for anyone else?[/QUOTE]

Same

[quote name='Bosamba']Just tried all the multi use codes in the OP and get the message "The Code you entered has already been used. Please try another code." Are they still working for anyone else?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='WV Matsui']Same[/QUOTE]

[quote name='hoofrog']They worked fine for me on three accounts... produced nothing but fail, but they were accepted.[/QUOTE]

It's because ALL codes can be used only once per account, they are multi-use because everyone can use them for their accounts, cup/chip/sticker codes a 1 time use code.

OMG, I JUST WON THE GAME! Thanks everyone for the free codes that you've posted! Also, I just realized that my phone number was wrong on my account, will that hurt my chances of actually getting the game?

[quote name='CaptainJoel']OMG, I JUST WON THE GAME! Thanks everyone for the free codes that you've posted! Also, I just realized that my phone number was wrong on my account, will that hurt my chances of actually getting the game?[/QUOTE]

if they say something just say your number changed since then

I entered 2 of mine and won nothing so far :( I only have cup codes though...our Subway does not have the stickers and chips codes dammit!

bread's done
Back