Play Uncharted 3 Multiplayer more than a month early! Subway Taste for Adventure

Geez. The subway near me had absolutely no codes on the sandwich wrapper or the drinks.

At least it didn't cost me anything as I still had Subway cards left over from their last promotion...

My local Subways either aren't participating, or have the signage for the promotion and 'have none of the actual promotion codes on the chips and cups.'

All I want is MP access. They make things so difficult... :(

Normally I would give out the journal I won since I would have no need of it but I'm going to Peru this winter (and maybe Machu Pichu) and this would just help set the right atmosphere.

They'll probably get new shipments of the code soon. I can't really imagine them only supplying the stores with one shipment of codes for a one month contest.

[quote name='sneakysnake128']Normally I would give out the journal I won since I would have no need of it but I'm going to Peru this winter (and maybe Machu Pichu) and this would just help set the right atmosphere.[/QUOTE]

I hate you, I'll go there eventually! I've been to a lot of the Aztec and Mayan ruins in Mexico but I really want to see what the Incas left behind!

I just won the journal myself!

[quote name='Owen']Since it worked for WakYasuk, I could use a MP code if anyone has any extras or the MP Cash since it does not stack.

Also kind of glad to see people making multiple accounts not win. Just because you can break the rules, does not mean it is right so hopefully if you do win anything you get denied your prizes.[/QUOTE]

Check your mail :)

I'd like to win at least something.

I'd also like to be able to get my missing "rewards" which is everything (cash, and drake) but they are never redeemable anymore which makes me think they are gone for good now..ugh.

/rant

Code gone to dgwillia006!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SuppaMan']I'd like to win at least something.

I'd also like to be able to get my missing "rewards" which is everything (cash, and drake) but they are never redeemable anymore which makes me think they are gone for good now..ugh.

/rant

Code gone to dgwillia006![/QUOTE]What do you mean they're not redeemable anymore? Are the DLC codes not working? Or will they only work once the game is released?

[quote name='abhinav']Hmm, I'm having trouble finding the codes at local Subways, this promotion is not very user friendly lol[/QUOTE]

Haha same here! My local Subways have all the signage in the stores but none of the actual codes for wrappers, chips or drinks.

Are there really no more public codes? The hot frenzy contest last year had a ton. I don't want to resort to using more than 1 account just to continue playing daily, even though I've won 2 prizes already.

[quote name='Swift900']Don't know how you guys are winning... Subway must have my IP address black listed or some shit.[/QUOTE]

rofl, I totally agree with this. They hate me.

I just won a journal and wrist cuffs to go with the game from a couple days ago. I was actually shocked, as it came on my third code today on the same email I won with the first time, and since the slight delay before the coin came up that I had the first time I won wasn't there. I guess that little hitch doesn't mean anything.

One thing I will say though, is that for the first week or so of the game I played my codes pretty much at midnight and didn't get anything. Since I've switched to waiting until I woke up in the morning I've won 2 out of 4 days, once at about 4:30 AM eastern and about 7:15 AM, so it almost seems to me that the prizes are set to show up sometime after midnight has passed across the country.

[quote name='could have won']

One thing I will say though, is that for the first week or so of the game I played my codes pretty much at midnight and didn't get anything. Since I've switched to waiting until I woke up in the morning I've won 2 out of 4 days, once at about 4:30 AM eastern and about 7:15 AM, so it almost seems to me that the prizes are set to show up sometime after midnight has passed across the country.[/QUOTE]

I assumed the same as well based on the time of the winner posts in this thread. My first and only win was in the time frame you mentioned. I've been playing in the same time frame since my first win and I still have not won again. I'm playing a bit excessively too. :\ I'm about ready to give up. I've already got the journal pre-ordered for an arm and a leg. All I really wanted was the cuff since it doesn't appear to be getting sold elsewhere. I'd like to hope its well made but I'm guessing its some cheap thing. Oh well. Hopefully its not a huge loss.

[quote name='sunghost']AKALR6V7 is multi-use and gives you 1 level. If you're not after any of the subway DLC all you'd need is 1 chip, sub, or drink code to get to level 3.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that code, that just put me to level 3.

So I guess there's no fire drill this time around unlike the last 2 contests as nothing is in the rules of there being one? Of course now that I'm in online school where my chances of winning that go up dramatically they don't do it anymore.

[quote name='blackric']wait, ppl are winning prizes from the universal codes or just from the one-time use?[/QUOTE]

All the one-time use codes do that's different from the multi-use codes is give you a level and multiplayer/dlc. You have the same chances of winning with the multi-use codes, and can even get a single level with one of the multi-use codes.

[quote name='Patriotsman12']Can you use the $2.99 PSN Codes for anything on the PS Store?[/QUOTE]

Yes, anything you want. The $2.99 just gets added to your "wallet".

I just won a game from using the universal codes. This was my 9th code entry.

ilIDvoDm52dv8.JPG

Ok wondering what to do here.

So I got into the beta with a code from this guy.

I have 2 30 Oz cups with codes. So I enter them on the subway site, I have a choice of getting another Beta code, OR in-game weapons? *but after 11/1 I get a choice of getting a DCU code*

Or do I just type these in and get teh stupid random coin win thing?

question: how do you get the subway foot long taunt for the mp? It says I need a subway code, however I've already got all the subway code item dlc (except cash bonus since it didn't work at the time but I don't really need).

anyone have the foot long taunt?

I have UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception™ Custom Multiplayer Weapon and Drake Multiplayer Character skin that I would be willing to trade for a single GoW3 Green Weapon Skin code for!

[quote name='Darklurkr23']Ok wondering what to do here.

So I got into the beta with a code from this guy.

I have 2 30 Oz cups with codes. So I enter them on the subway site, I have a choice of getting another Beta code, OR in-game weapons? *but after 11/1 I get a choice of getting a DCU code*

Or do I just type these in and get teh stupid random coin win thing?[/QUOTE]

Someone Answer!!!

[quote name='Darklurkr23']Someone Answer!!![/QUOTE]
I don't really get what you're asking but here's my best answer for what I think you are asking:

first: input code onto that subway site

second: you get a choice of what prizes you want
-if it's the drink code: you can select the uncharted multiplayer
-if it's not the drink code or if you already selected the uncharted multiplayer: you can scroll to the side (see bottom of the prize to scroll) and choose one of the other dlc options (dynamic theme, weapon, etc).

then: after you have selected something (once each code), you play that coin game where you win the instant prizes (U3 for free, etc). just click the coin and hope for the best =D

finally: after the coin (you're either a winner or a loser) you get to play the U3 sweepstakes crap thing. This increases your chances to win some trip.

hope this helps....

[quote name='Darklurkr23']Someone Answer!!![/QUOTE]

you get both... 1 beta key or DLC or DC universe thing and 1 play at the game.

So my brother got me a Subway code, but last night at around 3 or 4 am I played with three of the re-usable codes, so I can't get my U3 code yet.

Anyone know what time it resets so I can redeem my code? Or is there a 24 hour wait?

EDIT: Never mind. It's 12am EST.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Midnighthawk']People who won. At what time of the day did you play?[/QUOTE]

I won the Journal and Wrist Cuff at about 1pm EST (really wish i won the gmae) and i won the $2.99 PSN Credit for a TV Show 20 minutes ago

Multiplayer Beta Code: TA2T-8NNJ-HBC4
Dynamic Theme: JB5P-5MNC-PNML
Custom Multiplayer Weapon: NBA6-TNNE-9A6R

[quote name='Bosamba']Multiplayer Beta Code: TA2T-8NNJ-HBC4
Custom Multiplayer Weapon: NBA6-TNNE-9A6R[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Took the Dynamic Theme.

[quote name='Bosamba']Multiplayer Beta Code: TA2T-8NNJ-HBC4
Custom Multiplayer Weapon: NBA6-TNNE-9A6R[/QUOTE]

I took the Mplayer Code, thanks!

Other codes were already taken when I tried them.

Yes I won the game! I never won anything in my life and now I finally won. Now how long should I expect for the game to come by USPS?

bread's done
Back