Play Uncharted 3 Multiplayer more than a month early! Subway Taste for Adventure

Some litterbug left their Subway cup on the side of the road, so I grabbed it. Here's the Multiplayer code for a fellow CAG. Please post when used!

97GF-LJND-K7MP

[quote name='outcast529']Some litterbug left their Subway cup on the side of the road, so I grabbed it. Here's the Multiplayer code for a fellow CAG. Please post when used!

97GF-LJND-K7MP[/QUOTE]

Thanks for being a good samaritan picking up other peoples messes :lol: I was able to redeem it.

[quote name='Mad D']Thanks for being a good samaritan picking up other peoples messes :lol: I was able to redeem it.[/QUOTE]

You're welcome! :) I guess it was good karma as I just won the Collector's Edition of the game at 7:13pm PST.

[quote name='outcast529']You're welcome! :) I guess it was good karma as I just won the Collector's Edition of the game at 7:13pm PST.[/QUOTE]

Wow, congratulations. I was actually going to post something about good karma in my original post, no need to now.

[quote name='outcast529']You're welcome! :) I guess it was good karma as I just won the Collector's Edition of the game at 7:13pm PST.[/QUOTE]

Ahhh! I played at 10:20 est, missed it by 7 minutes! Congrats though! I'm hoping to win the CE soon so I could stop playing. Must have bought like 7 cups, ha.

If the karma gods are listening or watching, I have a mp code if anyone needs it, pm me, first one gets it. :)

I have yet to win anything. I mean the last contest I had won like 3-4 cruddy prizes at least but this... nothing.

I guess I keep trying at the wrong times? Thing is, probably the second within the minute, matters. I been putting in a code every maybe 1-3 minutes as soon as it turns that minute but... nothing. So seconds probably matter or I am just missing the time completely.

I just wonder if it is better to go rapidly or space apart entries and by how much.

[quote name='Raukue']I have yet to win anything. I mean the last contest I had won like 3-4 cruddy prizes at least but this... nothing.

I guess I keep trying at the wrong times? Thing is, probably the second within the minute, matters. I been putting in a code every maybe 1-3 minutes as soon as it turns that minute but... nothing. So seconds probably matter or I am just missing the time completely.

I just wonder if it is better to go rapidly or space apart entries and by how much.[/QUOTE]

I've won both the game and the journal, both of which I entered the code (not spun the coin) as soon as a new minute started. Not sure if that haas anything to do with it or if out was just coincidence, but it seems to me that's what works.

My first spin with a subway code won me the free 3 month ps3 network thing. Since then, nada. Here's a few codes if anyone still needs any.

Theme
65PB-QRN2-PCEE

MP
L3ET-6LN8-K8M8
AACP-26NE-TFJL

Skin
CCHD-RANJ-AEP7

myself + 2 co-workers + cousin are playing this thing, and after we used all the codes on this site + several subway trips we've won a grand total of 0 prizes...

The last few someone I know has atleast won something. Either we're all having really bad luck with this one or people are really gaming the system hard this time

oh my goodness. i have probably entered a little over 50-70 something codes. I give up lol. i've entered them at different times of day etc. i took "days off" from eating subway to use the free codes some days, but i am not destined to win haha

grats to the ppl who have won!

Maybe I lied...just got 9 more codes >.<

anyone know when this ends? I know the McDonalds ends in 2 days...was jw if this one ended soon

Another code from facebook? CW3CZS3B

I haven't tried it yet since I already won the collector's edition of the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Bankotsu']Another code from facebook? CW3CZS3B

I haven't tried it yet since I already won the collector's edition of the game.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Just lost for the 50-something time.

[quote name='Bankotsu']Another code from facebook? CW3CZS3B

I haven't tried it yet since I already won the collector's edition of the game.[/QUOTE]
I can confirm the code works, didn't win though:cry:

I have a multiplayer and custom weapon codes. PM me if you want one (to be fair, I will only give you one of those code, you choose). Would prefer to give it to CAGs who have been registered here for at least 2 months (so lurkers won't just sign up an account just for this...)

so apparently Naughty Dog are going to be giving out codes for the missing stuff (foot long taunt, etc) for the next eight days on their twitter account.

That's kind of lame if the codes are one time use. >.

[quote name='oni_saru_sensei']so apparently Naughty Dog are going to be giving out codes for the missing stuff (foot long taunt, etc) for the next eight days on their twitter account.

That's kind of lame if the codes are one time use. >.

Just as a lark I typed in one of those twitter codes and it was invalid in less than 30 seconds...lol. Have fun.:applause:

[quote name='Raukue']Yup and they are all gone... so fast. Ouch.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I started entering codes the second it was posted and they were already all gone.

That is just insane. I guess some start from the top, others start from the bottom, some the middle, some with their favorite number yeah... ouch. Smart of them to use an image though, prevent that whole copy and paste.

Edit: Though it seemed they put all of the images even before the last tweet.

[quote name='Raukue']That is just insane. I guess some start from the top, others start from the bottom, some the middle, some with their favorite number yeah... ouch. Smart of them to use an image though, prevent that whole copy and paste.

Edit: Though it seemed they put all of the images even before the last tweet.[/QUOTE]

UGH, that would explain how they disappeared instantly! That's pretty fail.

Some guy on the ND forums got banned from entering codes on PSN for 24 hours because he tried too many. Granted he probably should have stopped and realized he wasn't getting any but that's still kind of messed up as now he cant get any tomorrow either.

[quote name='Raukue']Edit: Though it seemed they put all of the images even before the last tweet.[/QUOTE]

That's what I thought. Explains why it was impossible to get the last code after getting the 2nd and 3rd. People hanging around their Yfrog. Oh well, got 2/4 codes today. Hope to get the other two tomorrow. Got screwed on the first code. It showed up, but I guess I had to click on something extra to confirm.

Quick question, is the unlockable stuff (Like Drake's AK/Skin), the only way to obtain the stuff in the full game? (If they even transfer over)

This competitive co-op kicks my butt. I am level 3 going against people who are level 35, and I don't stand a chance. That's the problem with multiplayer...

[quote name='hellmutt']This competitive co-op kicks my butt. I am level 3 going against people who are level 35, and I don't stand a chance. That's the problem with multiplayer...[/QUOTE]
Yeah. In Uncharted 2 MP, they tend to match your level with players with similar levels. In Uncharted 3 MP, I've been playing against Level 35 players most of the time. Die hard a lot. KD rate is like 50%. Go get Drake's AK-47 (from subway reward code) which helps a bit.

[GONE]
I've got a spare Uncharted 3 skin and Uncharted 3 dynamic theme.

First person to PM me will receive code.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been working on three accounts, two of which I have only done 6-9 codes each and just WON off of one of those... I got a level 2 prize... I got the

UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception™ Journal and Wrist Cuff
Armband and Journal
prize11.jpg

:bouncy::bouncy:So happy cuz I NEVER win anything!!! :bouncy::bouncy:

[quote name='Ghostdeini']Drake skin

AE4B-5JNP-FJM8[/QUOTE]

Apparently a lurker took it and didn't bother to say so.

Also, I've checked with half a dozen Subways in the Austin area and all said they were cleaned out the first day or couple of days and didn't get any more. Friggin' hoarders.

O yea was wondering about that. I'm assuming the Subway Special taunts and stuff are subway beta only, but are the extra guns from treasures as well? (Early question same)

FINALLY WON!!!
I won the Collectors Edition!I've been playing since the game started and never won a single coin flip until just now!Now I can forget about this website

[quote name='snakelda']FINALLY WON!!!
I won the Collectors Edition!I've been playing since the game started and never won a single coin flip until just now!Now I can forget about this website[/QUOTE]
You lucky hound doggy

[quote name='snakelda']FINALLY WON!!!
I won the Collectors Edition!I've been playing since the game started and never won a single coin flip until just now!Now I can forget about this website[/QUOTE]

I just played for real tonight, I've always used fake info before. Still no winnings.

I noticed the coin always curls up in the shape of a question mark. How did it look right before you won?

Also, does the code even matter when you win? Couldn't you just use the same code daily and that won't affect your odds of winning?

[quote name='Romeo']I just played for real tonight, I've always used fake info before. Still no winnings.

I noticed the coin always curls up in the shape of a question mark. How did it look right before you won?

Also, does the code even matter when you win? Couldn't you just use the same code daily and that won't affect your odds of winning?[/QUOTE]There was no difference from what I could tell.
You can only use the code once on your account

So I'm giving away all the unlockables I've got:
3 Dynamic Themes
1 Home Uncharted

Send me a PM and tell me your request.

[quote name='outcast529']Here's another code for the multiplayer: 25RK-FHN3-HBDT

Please post when used!
[/QUOTE]

Was already used when I tried it. Thanks though.

bread's done
Back