Play Uncharted 3 Multiplayer more than a month early! Subway Taste for Adventure

Naughty Dog just gave a buncha Naughy Dog skinned Rifle's on twitter ;o. I lucked out and won one.

Now i guess i gotta go buy the Subway cups for Drake Skin and the other AK

[quote name='dgwillia006']Naughty Dog just gave a buncha Naughy Dog skinned Rifle's on twitter ;o. I lucked out and won one.

Now i guess i gotta go buy the Subway cups for Drake Skin and the other AK[/QUOTE]

Any tips, I tried a few codes on each of the lists as soon as they were posted but they were already used up every time. I really dislike the way they are doing these give aways.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Naughty Dog just gave a buncha Naughy Dog skinned Rifle's on twitter ;o. I lucked out and won one.

Now i guess i gotta go buy the Subway cups for Drake Skin and the other AK[/QUOTE]

Damn, totally forgot about the giveaway today.

[quote name='Sizu']Damn, totally forgot about the giveaway today.[/QUOTE]

They posted out all four sets of codes for the 4 different items within 5 minutes and did not even tell you what each code set was for. It also seems some people are getting the list before it appears on twitter on your PC using other twitter programs.

[quote name='Owen']They posted out all four sets of codes for the 4 different items within 5 minutes and did not even tell you what each code set was for. It also seems some people are getting the list before it appears on twitter on your PC using other twitter programs.[/QUOTE]

Seems like people are waiting on the ND yfrog page.

Edit: Actually, probably just their recent images page on Twitter. https://twitter.com/#!/Naughty_Dog/media/grid

The way Naughty Dog are handling the giveaways is retarded since you can lock your account by entering already used codes too many times. I cannot even log into the Naughty Dog website using IE9 to complain as it seems there is a known issue logging in with IE9 that they have not bothered to fix since they were alerted to it in May.

If they do not make an alternate way to get these 4 items where everyone has a chance, I think I will just wait till the Game of the Year Edition (unless I win a copy with the reusable codes) since I am sure these items will be included and there are far too many other games I would rather support in November then a company that makes you jump through these hoops like a monkey.

Ah sorry i went afk.

I just used the recent image list on my PC, i dont even have a twitter account lol.

I guess the first list caught people by surprise, but i didnt check until 7 minutes after it showed up. Refreshed my page and caught the 2nd list in the first 10 seconds, and managed to snag a code near the middle.

Usually in code drops, i ALWAYS go for the codes between the middle and the bottom.

Free Code Drop...I have entered tons of subway cup codes, sun chips, etc. I have been giving these to friends and we all have everything, so figured a few CAGs could use em. Anyway...here they are:

Competitive Multiplayer:
5EAR-EGNB-24GJ

Drake skin:
NTCK-D2NB-3TQB

Custom weapon:
9TTR-MBNJ-T2PN
3FQT-E4N5-G3HN

Virtual PSHome Costumes:
8FBK-PBNJ-B572

I was able to grab both of the weapons (the first two code sets). I also almost redeemed the Subway shirt, but, somebody must have hit submit before me.

So, I'm 2/4. I also hate the way they're doing this, but, I'm also a huge completionist. Which means I'm gonna be on pins and needles when they put codes up.

[quote name='Ellahjay88']Free Code Drop...I have entered tons of subway cup codes, sun chips, etc. I have been giving these to friends and we all have everything, so figured a few CAGs could use em. Anyway...here they are:

Competitive Multiplayer:
5EAR-EGNB-24GJ

Drake skin:
NTCK-D2NB-3TQB

Custom weapon:
9TTR-MBNJ-T2PN
3FQT-E4N5-G3HN

Virtual PSHome Costumes:
8FBK-PBNJ-B572 [/QUOTE]

Multiplayer code was taken when i tried it.....man I can't catch a break with these codes.

Won a regular edition copy of the game on Friday night, and the journal and wristcuff this morning using the freebie codes on the first page. Thanks OP! I really hope they deliver the game early. I have it preordered and don't know if I can wait if it doesn't show up.

[quote name='grahamar']Won a regular edition copy of the game on Friday night, and the journal and wristcuff this morning using the freebie codes on the first page. Thanks OP! I really hope they deliver the game early. I have it preordered and don't know if I can wait if it doesn't show up.[/QUOTE]
The last few contests have had the game arrive the day of release or early(there was a holiday in there when things weren't delivered)

I think I got all of the ND drops the first night, I managed to snag a para-9 5minutes after the drop... guess it was overlooked.
ND Para, ND AK-47, Custom Subway Shirt and I think I had the drake (same from subway thing)... unless there's different ones I should be 4/4.

[quote name='dyeknom']I think I got all of the ND drops the first night, I managed to snag a para-9 5minutes after the drop... guess it was overlooked.
ND Para, ND AK-47, Custom Subway Shirt and I think I had the drake (same from subway thing)... unless there's different ones I should be 4/4.[/QUOTE]

Your missing the 5 dollar footlong taunt.

I wasn't lucky enough to get any of the codes last night but there might be hope.

From their account Twitter last night:
"The Subway Unlock Codes will be available next week via other places besides this Twitter feed. We wanted to share some early. #Uncharted3"

Now I wish they would tell people where these places are. Also, I hope it's not a redemption race again.

I need the taunt and Subway shirt...they haven't posted any tonight yet.

And yeah, I hope they just add them to the redeemable prizes via Subway or something; I hate having to race for them.

[quote name='Rig']I need the taunt and Subway shirt...they haven't posted any tonight yet.

And yeah, I hope they just add them to the redeemable prizes via Subway or something; I hate having to race for them.[/QUOTE]

They actually posted the codes on their forum today instead of doing it on twitter.

[quote name='Owen']They actually posted the codes on their forum today instead of doing it on twitter.[/QUOTE]

Well, shit. Guess I waited around a bit this evening for nothing. Damn.

Thanks for letting me know though; I can shut my computer down for the night and quit worrying about it.

[quote name='Owen']They actually posted the codes on their forum today instead of doing it on twitter.[/QUOTE]

You could say they were being... naughty. :cool:

But yeah I keep forgetting that they are doing this... not that I have a chance at grabbing them anyway.

So earlier I entered a cup code and redeemed the Dynamic Theme because I already had all the other stuff. But I didn't write down the code, figuring I would get an email - but I didn't receive an email.

Then just now I entered a couple of the free codes, and I won the Collector's Edition of U3, but again no confirmation email. This time I wrote down the confirmation code tho.

So, is anyone else not getting confirmation emails? Maybe its just backed up or something? I really hope so since I won the game.

[quote name='gunstar808']So earlier I entered a cup code and redeemed the Dynamic Theme because I already had all the other stuff. But I didn't write down the code, figuring I would get an email - but I didn't receive an email.

Then just now I entered a couple of the free codes, and I won the Collector's Edition of U3, but again no confirmation email. This time I wrote down the confirmation code tho.

So, is anyone else not getting confirmation emails? Maybe its just backed up or something? I really hope so since I won the game.[/QUOTE]

I got an email almost immediately. After you win, you have to enter your information. Some folks seem to close the browser when they get the win screen without proceeding to the information entry screen. If you did that then I wouldn't count on getting the prizes.

I got the page that asked for my address etc, and entered everything. Like I said, I got a confirmation code too, just no email.

I'm hoping its just backed up somehow. I got all the previous stuff, and received confirmation emails right away also.

[quote name='gunstar808']I got the page that asked for my address etc, and entered everything. Like I said, I got a confirmation code too, just no email.

I'm hoping its just backed up somehow. I got all the previous stuff, and received confirmation emails right away also.[/QUOTE]

Of all the stuff I ever won from Subway contests, I must have received about 2 confirmation emails. As long as you got a confirmation number, I'm sure you're safe. I think it has to do with the email address you used. It never comes through for AOL for me, but for Gmail, I got it instantly.

But rest assured. Confirmation most usually = you getting it.

I'm still hoping to win that CE.

Hope hope hope, play play play, spin spin spin, hope hope hope, fail fail fail.

One day...

[quote name='gunstar808']So earlier I entered a cup code and redeemed the Dynamic Theme because I already had all the other stuff. But I didn't write down the code, figuring I would get an email - but I didn't receive an email.

So, is anyone else not getting confirmation emails? Maybe its just backed up or something? I really hope so since I won the game.[/QUOTE]
I receieved the confirmation email right after I entered my info and I have gmail.
Home:
REDEMPTION CODE:
DMHC-3TNC-9AEH

Theme
REDEMPTION CODE:
4N48-CHN3-Q672
REDEMPTION CODE:
N3P4-4DNJ-4JTD
REDEMPTION CODE:
A5EE-QLNH-AANR

[quote name='snakelda']I receieved the confirmation email right after I entered my info and I have gmail.

REDEMPTION CODE:
A5EE-QLNH-AANR [/QUOTE]

Used this one. Thanks a lot! :)

[quote name='snakelda']I receieved the confirmation email right after I entered my info and I have gmail.
Home:
REDEMPTION CODE:
DMHC-3TNC-9AEH

Theme
REDEMPTION CODE:
4N48-CHN3-Q672
REDEMPTION CODE:
N3P4-4DNJ-4JTD
REDEMPTION CODE:
A5EE-QLNH-AANR [/QUOTE]

thanks

Anyone know if they added the rest of the Subway stuff to the site yet? I know ND has been giving them out on their forums and twitter but they said that starting today other places would be giving them out or something.

I checked my email today, and received both of the confirmation emails - for the theme and the Collector's Edition of U3! Thank god.

The funny thing was because I didn't get the email for the theme, I used the free codes to try again to see if something was wrong. And that was the code that won the Collector's. Pretty sweet.

New giveaway method seems to involve even more luck. Instead of the code drops, seems like they are only giving them away via responding to a tweet now, and being the lucky draw winner

[quote name='KratosKilla']When is U3 going to arrive for winners?[/QUOTE]
It should say 8-10 weeks when you won but hopefully sooner since its being handled by prize logic

[quote name='Darklurkr23']Anyone win lately? I'm assuming all the big prizes are gone now :D[/QUOTE]

Can anyone win? I tire of 'playing'.

By the way, IGN just scored Uncharted 3.... best game ever made, perfect 10s.

Multiplayer Beta: DTFL-HJNB-Q2G4
Dynamic Theme: CPMP-QCN2-GQ98
Dynamic Theme: HBBG-BKNK-GBMH
Home Virtual Costume: RRDE-RCN8-N9AF

[quote name='Midnighthawk']So has anyone won anything lately? It seems like the prizes are drying up or something.[/QUOTE]
Won a regular copy of the game on Saturday. Won at about 11pm CST

I never got asked for my Address when I won the game last week.When any of you won did they ask for your address?..I got the email saying I won,but nothing about my address.

[quote name='Hestar']I never got asked for my Address when I won the game last week.When any of you won did they ask for your address?..I got the email saying I won,but nothing about my address.[/QUOTE]

If you tried to claim the prize, it should have made you enter your address and other info. Obviously there's going to be a problem if they didn't allow you to enter your address, you're going to have to email prize logic with your info so they'll be able to ship you a copy of the game.

bread's done
Back