Play Uncharted 3 Multiplayer more than a month early! Subway Taste for Adventure

Let me rephrase that last post: If anyone's got a spare Uncharted 3 multiplayer code (not the skins, the multiplayer game) to get rid of, can you please PM it to me. I want to play it but not enough to keep refreshing the thread hoping to beat the lurkers to posted codes.

Someone has probably pointed this out already but I just thought I'd say that according to the official rules there is a predetermined winning spin time already set. If no one hits it, it's the closest spin after that time. My brain hurts trying to figure out the best strategy for this.:)

[quote name='Ellahjay88']Another 3 codes I got today

Drake skin:
NE9H-HRN6-KENK

Multiplayer Experience:
EFMB-EDN7-AMT7[/QUOTE]

Thank-you! I used these 2 codes. You are awesome! :)

Is anyone willing to trade me a cup code for my unneeded Mountain Dew COD MW3 double XP codes? I just need a cup code to try for level 3 prizes, since my local Subways seem to be out. I buy Game Fuel at work, but have no interest in playing Modern Warfare 3.

If anyone gets a spare Drake Skin or Drake AK code, i'd be willing to trade a dollar paypal or something (I also have some random PSN codes for trade)

[quote name='sunghost']If you tried to claim the prize, it should have made you enter your address and other info. Obviously there's going to be a problem if they didn't allow you to enter your address, you're going to have to email prize logic with your info so they'll be able to ship you a copy of the game.[/QUOTE]

Ty.I sent them an Email hope I get a response cause that would suck if I dont get my uncharted 3 :(.

[quote name='LouieT']Leenk, check your private messages.

Dynamic theme to whoever wants it: L8CG-97N4-Q47E [/QUOTE]

Grabbed it, thanks man

[quote name='Wchillinman']Here's two codes
UC3 Multiplayer Experience Code:
F2NJ-R8NT-M2TM

Dynamic Theme Code:
ELBF-MDN5-KC54

Enjoy! :)[/QUOTE]
Thanks!

I have no idea how I missed this big ass thread. Here I was posting my codes in the PS3 Uncharted thread like a dumbass.

Anway free codes:
Dynamic theme:
3BMB-JHN3-BT73

7M2J-29NK-RPQ5

[quote name='KratosKilla']I hope our games arrive when the AMC people get their games.[/QUOTE]

I second this. The reviews for uncharted only make the wait worse.

Have yet to win with 200 entries, I'm about to give up. Not entirely a negative experience, I did get to level 25 in the SubWay experience and met some new people.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']If anyone has the Uncharted 3 cash reward code, please CML![/QUOTE]

PM me your list again... Maybe we can work something out

Naughty Dog is giving away codes today and tomorrow in their forum for:

Subway $5 Footlong Taunt
Subway Hero T-shirt
ND Custom AK-47
ND Custom Para-9

Each item has its own code so you'll need 4 for all of them. They will be given at random times. Good luck!

These DLCs are rather hard to get at the moment since only ND is giving them away in small quantity through their forum and tweeter feed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Naughty Dog is giving away codes today and tomorrow in their forum for:

Subway $5 Footlong Taunt
Subway Hero T-shirt
ND Custom AK-47
ND Custom Para-9

Each item has its own code so you'll need 4 for all of them. They will be given at random times. Good luck!

These DLCs are rather hard to get at the moment since only ND is giving them away in small quantity through their forum and tweeter feed.

[quote name='eau']Naughty Dog is giving away codes today and tomorrow in their forum for:

Subway $5 Footlong Taunt
Subway Hero T-shirt
ND Custom AK-47
ND Custom Para-9

These DLCs are rather hard to get at the moment since only ND is giving them away in small quantity through their forum and tweeter feed.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting that, I got 3/4 of the codes. I'm missing the AK47. The first code set they posted (for the AK) was extremely hard to get. I was refreshing continuously, pasted it into qriocity within 5 seconds and still didn't get any of them. Fared much better with the other sets of codes, claimed the first code that I tried to enter from each of those sets. I guess I got luckier than many of the people trying to claim them though.

[quote name='eau']Naughty Dog is giving away codes today and tomorrow in their forum for:

Subway $5 Footlong Taunt
Subway Hero T-shirt
ND Custom AK-47
ND Custom Para-9

These DLCs are rather hard to get at the moment since only ND is giving them away in small quantity through their forum and tweeter feed.[/QUOTE] Thanks just got all 4 :)

Subway $5 Footlong Taunt
Subway Hero T-shirt
ND Custom AK-47
ND Custom Para-9

These DLCs are rather hard to get at the moment since only ND is giving them away in small quantity through their forum and tweeter feed.[/QUOTE]

thanks for this forgot about it man was it crazy i really only wanted the footlong taunt the first 3 batches of codes were gone fast i was luckily able to get a taunt code before they were all used got pretty much everything i wanted from this promo (taunt/subway drake, multiplayer, regular copy of the game)

Last edited by a moderator:
I got all four items today, but I would much rather have gotten the copy of the game I won in the contest. I have a feeling the game will arrive just after launch next week, probably after I have already purchased and played another one.

Congrats to those who managed to snatch the codes in the mad house today :)

I've already gotten all 4 codes through twitter. The Hero shirt and Footlong taunt are exclusive items for the subway promo, so I'm not sure if they would be made available through other means in the future, or in the eventual GOTY release.

ND said they will continue to release codes for the ND guns even after the game release. The guns has the red ND paw logo on them and have Clip Size and Reload Speed mods enabled (you can't change the mod).

Have a question if someone doesn't mind helping me. On the inFamous 2 Subway event I won, but since my roommate signed up for it too under my name (why, I have no idea...), I got my reward pulled. My question is: Is my email/IP now banned from winning? I've been trying in the two Subway contests since that one and haven't won anything, even while entering daily.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Have a question if someone doesn't mind helping me. On the inFamous 2 Subway event I won, but since my roommate signed up for it too under my name (why, I have no idea...), I got my reward pulled. My question is: Is my email/IP now banned from winning? I've been trying in the two Subway contests since that one and haven't won anything, even while entering daily.[/QUOTE]
i dont think your ip is banned lol you just didnt win yet,,, you could always call up your internet company and get your ip changed
the last month of the subway contest it becomes very hard to get a win

anyone know about when the uncharted 3 game will be sent for those of us who won? (either the regular or collectors edition) I'm wondering if i should cancel my pre-sell i got at best buy.

I was able to grab the Subway shirt and taunt from the madness today. Was sweating bullets and my heart was racing! :lol:

[quote name='sir-fly']i dont think your ip is banned lol you just didnt win yet,,, you could always call up your internet company and get your ip changed
the last month of the subway contest it becomes very hard to get a win[/QUOTE]

Maybe, but I won like crazy in that contest (max level 1 prizes and the game itself), but I've been entering daily for this and the last one and have gotten nothing. I know the last one was terrible and all, but there were still winners...

Maybe I should just make a new email or something...

bread's done
Back