PlayStation 4 - General Discussion Thread

they are doing good but just like ms no shock announcments. Which we all know this day and age its hard to keep things locked until the reveal.

All i can say is man it's great time to be a  gamer in the next two years.

Last edited by a moderator:
they are doing good but just like ms no shock announcments. Which we all know this day and age its hard to keep things locked until the reveal
Little Big Planet 3 was a big shock. But yeah they aren't doing that fantastic the start of this conference was terrible, and LBP3 is the only good announcement so far. Just like the rest of E3 Blood Borne was a CGI trailer with no gameplay.

Kinda weak so far... outside of LBP3 and The Order, no exclusives. LBP3 still has those really shoddy platform machanics, so I'm not too excited for that one, but The Order looks like it'll be awesome. 

I really don't get why Sony is banking so much on Destiny. They're expecting it to be the next Halo but so far, it seems like it'll be another generic si-fi game that's MP focused. 

FarCry 3 looks great though... amazing that it's all happening real time (assuming it's on the PS4 and not some high end PC, like the Watch_Dogs). 

No Vita love thus far. They really want that system to fail. 

Little Big Planet 3 was a big shock. But yeah they aren't doing that fantastic the start of this conference was terrible, and LBP3 is the only good announcement so far. Just like the rest of E3 Blood Borne was a CGI trailer with no gameplay.
thing is you had to figure lbp 3 was coming to ps4 sooner or later

Kinda weak so far... outside of LBP3 and The Order, no exclusives. LBP3 still has those really shoddy platform machanics, so I'm not too excited for that one, but The Order looks like it'll be awesome.

I really don't get why Sony is banking so much on Destiny. They're expecting it to be the next Halo but so far, it seems like it'll be another generic si-fi game that's MP focused.

FarCry 3 looks great though... amazing that it's all happening real time (assuming it's on the PS4 and not some high end PC, like the Watch_Dogs).

No Vita love thus far. They really want that system to fail.
far cry 4 you mean

Not a fan of LBP.  I played the first and found it to be frustratingly hard (even though I did end up finishing it). 

After watching The Order gameplay, I'm a bit concerned about what I saw.  That thing moved from cutscenes to gameplay to cutscenes to gameplay seemlessly.  The only other times I've experienced that in games, it's been annoying.  Normally when i watch a cutscene I tend to put down the controller or at least relax and watch it.  With seemless switching, you're forced to be on guard and prepared to start doing shit at any time.  I don't really care for that.

Dead Island 2? What the hell what about that other Zombie game they were working on, they look so similar. Damn Deepsilver is like the new EA they really know how to milk crappy games.

The Order Whatever Year looks like it's basically on rails. Even what gameplay they showed ended without you really doing anything.

Here's hoping there's more to it than that. Also it's zombies, and I'm just sick of zombies.

Dead Island 2, weak D3 UE ingame exclusive, Battlefield Hardline. Welp, was amazing while it was high. Hoping for some more soon...

Sony seems to be focusing on these timed betas (which are ok) and in game content (which really adds anything more than visual upgrades)... I really hope they're saving the good stuff until the end. 

bread's done
Back