PlayStation 4 - General Discussion Thread

i will admit you can trully tell type of people sony goes after every e3 been this way since ps1 same can be said about ms every year. it's good to see companys like sony stick to their roots.

i'm really looking forward to ps4 game list growing to a point i feel it's worth owning both next gen systems. Both companys today did amazing job.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jurassic Park: Star Wars. 

Why do all of these PSN games look like they were made by people tripping balls? 

Sony does tend to attract more unique games, or at least shows them off better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZPDfD4_rIM#t=134

So.. Zombies act like that?

Freeze frame. No snout, no fur, no tail, not really sure what else could be said. There's literally no argument it was a werewolf minus "It smells blood" and zombies smell and track from blood to.
Think you edited your post wrong. But you mean zombies act like that in the sense of reacting to light, seeing someone and hunting them down? Oh right they do. Sure there was talking but WereWolfs don't talk in their hybrid form and some zombies (Ala Resident Evil) do talk.

Shouldn't you be playing your amazing Xbone instead of watching Sony's conference?
I'm entitled to an opinion, and I was looking forward to this conference as someone who might buy a PS4. But the only interesting announcement was Little Big Planet 3 and that isn't an exciting enough system seller. People from this forum bashed Microsoft earlier for having a big third party presence, Sony does the same thing and everybody shrugs it off...

They are starting to explain features they promised at the last E3, haha. Where the hell is suspending games anyway?

bread's done
Back