PlayStation 4 - General Discussion Thread

I'm trying to decide if I should buy the Witcher 3. The game looks amazing but Witcher 2 didn't do much for me. For reference sake the only game I have ever gotten 100 percent completion on is Skyrim and that includes all the DLC.

So I guess i'm asking if it moved more toward the Skyrim formula or is it very similar to the Witcher 2?
Humm I barely touched Witcher 2, but played a lot of Skyrim and I'm really enough Witcher3. Maybe check out a game play video or something.

Until Dawn officially releases August 25th. I remember that being the rumored release. Personally the game screams Oct/Halloween to me and I'm surprised they didn't wait until then to release it. Maybe they will have some sort of DLC release around then!
I think its in the games best interest to release at that time. Metal Gear releases the following week (i think), and it certainly wouldnt stand a chance against Halo or Assassins Creed in October.

October would have been the best month for what the game is, but certainly dont blame Sony on the August release.

I think its in the games best interest to release at that time. Metal Gear releases the following week (i think), and it certainly wouldnt stand a chance against Halo or Assassins Creed in October.
October would have been the best month for what the game is, but certainly dont blame Sony on the August release.
Yeah but even then, it'd be better for them to release in July or at least early August.

Eh, I think it'd be fine in October. The two games you mentioned are entirely different games and one of those isn't even on the same console. People are tiring on AC and others won't even give the new game a look after Unity.

But hey, I'm not going to complain about getting a game two months earlier... I'm looking forward to it.

Playstation E3 experience tickets are live for those who are interested:

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/campaigns/2015/e3experience/
It took an hour and three tries to get registered and receive a confirmation code. I haven't received my confirmation e-mail yet, but I did take a screenshot of the confirmation code. So, if anyone is going to attempt to register, have patience and keep trying. Hopefully, you'll be able to snag a ticket and not be put on the waiting list.

Yeah, go sit in a theater next to a bunch of fat virgin neckbeards!
So those are the only people into gaming? And since you are into gaming I assume you fall into that category? Or are you the only exception in the gaming world? In other word don't be a douche, you aren't better than anyone else because you chose not to attend the event no matter how much you think you are.

So those are the only people into gaming? And since you are into gaming I assume you fall into that category? Or are you the only exception in the gaming world? In other word don't be a douche, you aren't better than anyone else because you chose not to attend the event no matter how much you think you are.
It's okay, you'll get laid some day.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/05/28/wander-coming-to-ps4-on-june-4th/

Wander launches next week on PS4. This game looks pretty interesting. The idea of changing forms reminds me of Wild.

Isn't Wild the game where you can control any creature you come In contact with? Both seem similar, hope we get more info about Wild at e3. And of not maybe I'll check out Wander, after I'm done with the Witcher of coarse.
$25 for a digital only exploration game? naw

I've been thinking baout getting ESO but with FF14's new expansion coming out the week after it would probably end up collecting dust. 

I've heard ESO wasn't that good, havent really been paying attention if they added anything or fixed the game for the PS4 release.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody here getting The Elder Scrolls Online?
A friend of mine is picking up ESO but I think I'm going to pass. I'm planning on spending Most of my gaming time on Wild Hunt. Honestly if I could beat Witcher 3 and Batman before Until Dawn releases, I'll be happy. Then get at least one play through of it before MGS5 releases. Then Metal Gear should hold me over until the Fall rush. If any of those games don't take as long as expected, I have a stack of games sitting in my back log already.

I was really into Skyrim. That's probably the game I spent the most time with. But I absolutely dislike MMOs, so I don't know if I'd enjoy ESO. Told my friend to pick up Wild Hunt but I think he'd rather play ESO. I tried to use my "play" psn money on the game for him as a gift but apparently there's not a option for that. Neither Xbox or Playstation have a buy as a gift option, which is disappointing. I love sending Steam games to people. Last X-mas I purchased everyone on my friends list a game from their Wishlist.

See, I love MMO games but don't play just one single game enough to justify the fee. That's why I stopped playing FF XIV for the time being. ESO has no monthly fee, plus I love the setting and mythology.

Fallout 4 is real. The teaser site went live early to reveal Fallout 4 for PS4, Xbox one, and PC. The trailer will be live within an hour and more info with be revealed at e3!

Bethesda has their own conference and they are releasing this now?  What are they going to have at their show then?  1 1/2 week away, cannot wait.

[quote name="Bleedingwickedly" post="12723113" timestamp="1433341698"]Wow surprised by an actual trailer. Thought they'd save that till e3, seems we'll get game play at e3. Looking great![/quote]
That or they will just go "oops, just kidding. We're re-releasing Fallout 3 and New Vegas on next gen. Trolled you! Trololololol broke the Internet! Take that Kardashians!"

uncharted_4_box-720x903.jpg

Sweet cover love it can't wait :) and yes im back !!!

I hope they make a nice CE for Fallout 4. I still have my Fallout 3 lunch box and Pip boy. First CE that I thought was really unique and worth it.

Might actually preorder the digital version. Uncharted games are some I'd like to have around for awhile. Of course I'm sure at launch I'll want the case and disc, maybe I'll just get both.

Going to pass. I don't replay games. The only replay value for me is MP so that's why I think the TLoU remaster is worth it moreso than the uncharted one.

I am going to wait for Black Friday to pick it up if it is on sell. Too much good games and if Fallout 4 comes out this year I don't think I'll need to pick it up this year at all.

Damn, this would've been amazing if UC2's MP was included. Ah well, at least Blupoint is doing it so we know it will be a solid release, Im pretty excited to see how it will look.

Uncharted meh after playing through each over 10 times including treasure runs no thanks.

Hoping for a fallout 4 ce the bobble from 3 is my favorite game related thing.

I am going to wait for Black Friday to pick it up if it is on sell. Too much good games and if Fallout 4 comes out this year I don't think I'll need to pick it up this year at all.
No doubt, last year with Best Buys buy 2 get 1 free stacked with gamers club, added with discounting several new titles to $40 meant I got every new release last year for around $20-$30. I really hope they do that again!!

I think a Summer release of this collection would have been better though, like what they did with The Last of Us. Would have picked it up right away since there isn't that much games out in the Summer.

We'll see a bundle. Maybe a Star Wars bundle or even an Uncharted one. Price drop im still not sure if we will see one just yet. Mostly since they already priced the Batman Bundle.

bread's done
Back