PlayStation 4 Pre-Order Thread *GREATNESS OUT NOW!*

To the best of my knowledge they've never matched a previous Target B2G1 though.  I don't think the general populace will realize that Knack, Killzone, Ghosts and NBA 2K are out already and Target says Tuesday for the rest of the games and won't go try to get it all until Friday so that might help at least.  I still haven't decided what three games I might get.

Last edited by a moderator:
To the best of my knowledge they've never matched a previous Target B2G1 though. I don't think the general populace will realize that Knack, Killzone, Ghosts and NBA 2K are out already and Target says Tuesday for the rest of the games and won't go try to get it all until Friday so that might help at least. I still haven't decided what three games I might get.
Nah, they did match it one time. It was the Vita launch. I remember because I bought all my games through them (6 games) and were shipped DAYS before this event. And then Amazon wants me to return all of them and re-order in order to get the discount, was not a happy boy.

So I am assuming BB and GS wont have all their games out until Friday? I am trying to figure out where would be the best place to get games early if possible. Target would be out of the way for me, but I can do Gamestop. Just need Lego Marvel for PS4.

Amazon lists 11/15 for some games and I would rather not want to deal with them screwing up.

So I am assuming BB and GS wont have all their games out until Friday? I am trying to figure out where would be the best place to get games early if possible. Target would be out of the way for me, but I can do Gamestop. Just need Lego Marvel for PS4.

Amazon lists 11/15 for some games and I would rather not want to deal with them screwing up.
Some games gs has out (knack and killzone)...at least some gs do., couple more going out Tuesday (ac4). But Lego marvel, everywhere I've asked, will not be available til Friday.

My BB has some games available now. I was able to pick up BF4 on Friday. I'm gonna head out in a few to see if I can buy some more.

have fun with that. Alot of companys ship expensive electronics that pretty much show whats inside the box. i had a computer and a tv come from amazon in the normal box with stickers slapped on it. amazon prime is worth ever penny for 70 bucks with the shipping and streaming. I'm sorry but amazon awd deals and pc deals and alot of disc deals beats best buy.
Okay, maybe not half off but I will get something, Its just inexcusable to not ship these out in an outter box. And yes to me prime is not worth it, I barely stream and when I do I use netflix. Warehouse deals can be good but I rarely buy from there.

Some games gs has out (knack and killzone)...at least some gs do., couple more going out Tuesday (ac4). But Lego marvel, everywhere I've asked, will not be available til Friday.
Damn, I was banking on picking the games up I wanted Tuesday which were Knack, Injustice and Lego Marvel. Might have to wait until Friday and hope Knack and Injustice are still there or see if I can bring back my receipt for the two game purchases and get Lego Marvel free. Worst case scenario I can get NBA 2k14 as a back up game

Our BB had nothing out, and said that was due to corporate restrictions. They did however go in the back and pull out killzone, knack, and ac4 for me to purchase with the weekly deal, as well as our preordered ps4 controller.

I stopped by walmart next door, which also had NO PS4 stuff out at all (but already had a Xbox One demo unit, games and accessories available) and they said they were told that all their stuff was to be delivered on Tuesday, and the demo set up then as well.

Damn, I was banking on picking the games up I wanted Tuesday which were Knack, Injustice and Lego Marvel. Might have to wait until Friday and hope Knack and Injustice are still there or see if I can bring back my receipt for the two game purchases and get Lego Marvel free. Worst case scenario I can get NBA 2k14 as a back up game
Target isn't going to carry Injustice.

Anyone know if BB will get lego marvel this week?  I was at mine yesterday and they showed me the list where it wasn't on it. That and AC:IV are the only games I'm looking for.  To get the $25...its either KZ or Knack.

Are you sure about lego marvel being out this friday? I was just at my BB and one guy showed me the list and it wasn't up for launch. AC:iV and Lego are the only games I want atm. I hope it's true and not a ymmv type thing. KZ or Knack are up in the air for me to get the extra $25.
Wasn't it listed on the internal Target memo in the other thread as being one of the games they can release whenever? Target at least has it dated for Tuesday.

gallery_330445_8285_5063.png

:whee:

So jelly, where did you pre-order from?
I'm not sure if they will hold the package until Thursday before passing it off to FedEx. Right now I assume just the shipping label is created cause tracking info is still not available. I don't want to disclose the retailer's name because they can still recall packages and info can spread quickly on the internet. Just ask the guy who got the xbox one early and probably got Target in a lot of trouble.

Guy on another site who works at Target said his store got 21 PS4's in last night and he isn't sure how many more they are getting.

when I was at target (erie pa) this morning I heard two employees talking our target only got 8 all for pre orders

I'm not sure if they will hold the package until Thursday before passing it off to FedEx. Right now I assume just the shipping label is created cause tracking info is still not available. I don't want to disclose the retailer's name because they can still recall packages and info can spread quickly on the internet. Just ask the guy who got the xbox one early and probably got Target in a lot of trouble.
Ah okay, would be cool if you get it a couple days early.

Decided to grab Injustice off Amazon. Quite honestly while I could get a third game if I went out of my way to Target, I personally can't think of a third game I would want. I am content with Injustice and Lego Marvel.

Injustice ships Tuesday which is nice but I want Lego Marvel because I know I can't play fighting games for hours on end every day. I will have to go searching for Lego Marvel next weekend then. Hopefully GS has it out on Friday so I can pick it up after work on my way.

Has anyone received an email from Walmart showing their "solution bundles" for both consoles and when you click on it, it says preorder now and yet there's no button to press to preorder? This is freaking annoying.

Got a shipping notice from Amazon for my copy of Killzone I ordered along with my Knack bundle. Don't see a point of shipping it to me before the console, but I guess I can stare at it for 3 days.

I just came from my local best but they matched target ad got kill zone ac4 and bf4 for 120 but since I got gamer unlocked took off 20% also and I had a 10 dollar gift card total I paid after my gift card 93.07

Question: Does anyone know when BB made the PS4 available fore preorder in-store? I know I preordered one but lost the receipt. I do a lot of purchases through BB and I'd like a timeframe of which dates to look through in my RZ account so I can pull up the receipt digitally

Just wanted to chime in and say that my Best Buy store received 60 PS4s a couple of days ago. Not sure how many of those are pre-orders, but I assume the majority are.

The only game I had preordered was COD Ghosts for PS4 and that was already delivered on Thursday. That and my PS4 console preorder is all I have through Amazon right now and i got the B1G1 promo email.

Just wanted to chime in and say that my Best Buy store received 60 PS4s a couple of days ago. Not sure how many of those are pre-orders, but I assume the majority are.
Every local store I called said they expected to get more than preorder numbers. I live in a major city though so maybe thats why.

So I canned my Injustice Preorder in hopes of a B2G1, preordered it again like 2-3 hours ago. Is there any hope for a B1G1?

Every local store I called said they expected to get more than preorder numbers. I live in a major city though so maybe thats why.
I live in a city with a population of 85,000, but it's one of those cities in which all of the people who live in the surrounding towns go to when doing their shopping. I doubt that all 60 are preorders, but there aren't going to be very many for sale. My manager tried to look up how many preorders we had, but since he doesn't work in the videogame department, he doesn't have access.

So I canned my Injustice Preorder in hopes of a B2G1, preordered it again like 2-3 hours ago. Is there any hope for a B1G1?
I'm in the same boat. Different games (Had Knack, KZ, and NFS preordered) but late last week when rumblings about Target's deal being matched by Amazon (and that German Amazon page was discovered) - I cancelled my preorders, fearing that they would start shipping soon and I'd be unable to apply that potential promotion. Now I may have screwed myself out of this one.

Feeling pretty "woe is me" right now...

Anyone know if this B1G1 code works for pre-orders? I wouldn't mind changing two of my pre-orders from Best Buy to Amazon.

I actually clicked the link. Now I know my own answer.

Have the Knack bundle and ordered Killzone seperately, so just got a code for a straight up free game.  AC4 or BF4 I guess? Wondering which one will show off the updated graphics.

bread's done
Back