Playstation Deals, PS Plus games, and Discussion

psunami

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Thanks to Frisky for all of the hard work that he put in for the previous deals threads!

Feel free to post here about the newest Playstation deals, PS Plus games, and discussions about the previously mentioned items.

Official PlayStation™Store US

March 2024 games (available on March 5th):

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog

March 2024 games (available on March 19th):

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog
PlayStation Premium | Classics

Last edited:
It was actually Sony that rushed this generation, they had dev kits for PS5 almost a full year before Xbox. Xbox actually waited for full RDNA 2 features which PS5 does not have. Devs are simply not bothering to code for RDNA 2 features because Sony does not have it so Xbox games run slower since they are not being fully optimized.

Let's be real here, PS3 and PS4 were real pieces of shit. PS3 nearly made Sony go bankrupt and had it's own YLOD issues. Xbox One X was the better and more advanced console last gen. PS5 and Series consoles are both great consoles. In fact the PS5 is probably over engineered to make up for the faults of the PS4 which is why it's so massive.
The ps3 big mistake was ken engineering the system with the cell processor. The fat ps3 was great to an extent but had issues but they made up for it with the slim where they revamp the ps3 and it caught and surpassed the 360 which had the 1 year head. Which the 360 was Xbox last best system just because of the games and on par sell wise with ps3. Ps4 wasnt crap for sure, they made it easier to develop for and had the games which why is sold over 115mil to Xbox one 50mil whatever how much it sold. I also would say Sony didn't rushed the ps5 they had a custom rdna they knew what they were doing to get a low cost, profitting console.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's available right now from Sony: https://direct.playstation.com/en-us/accessories/accessory/ps5-console-covers-midnight-black.1000029754

When I ordered mine, it arrived within 2 days thanks to my PS+ membership. It was super-easy to switch out and I love how my PS5 looks alongside my other systems.
It is amazing at how just a color swap can change the PS5 to a huge eyesore in a room to something not bad to look at. Black should have been the default color and let the people who for some reason want it white spend $60 on a new cover.

I like the white especially the controller. Maybe the ones that has a problem with it is the problem. The same color every gen got old and I'm the guy with the favorite color is black. Also he best of the best stands out and looking at black and then looking at the OG I'm glad they did went white.

Black is my fav color but I gotta say white and black is better than black on black for this console. It looks too plain all black. I’ll wait for an inevitable bundle that actually changes the whole thing’s color not just a plate color change

I like the white especially the controller. Maybe the ones that has a problem with it is the problem. The same color every gen got old and I'm the guy with the favorite color is black. Also he best of the best stands out and looking at black and then looking at the OG I'm glad they did went white.
If you say so.

I think there may be a divide between people who want their video game system to be the focal point of their room and people who do not want to see it and just want to enjoy the games.

It is amazing at how just a color swap can change the PS5 to a huge eyesore in a room to something not bad to look at. Black should have been the default color and let the people who for some reason want it white spend $60 on a new cover.
I'm just annoyed that the plates aren't available at retail even though Sony says they are. I'd consider the starlight blue but I don't wanna wait for shipping.

Black is my fav color but I gotta say white and black is better than black on black for this console. It looks too plain all black. I’ll wait for an inevitable bundle that actually changes the whole thing’s color not just a plate color change
Exactly, 2 colors always good. Plain black is boring and also clothes wise people wear 2 to 3 different colors not all one color.

Anyways I need a new controller whats the best store to get a warranty for it and with the warranty is it like having receipt and taking it in the store and swapping. Saying cause I never did a warranty.

I did the DBrand Darkplates 2.0 (in white) with the robot camo middle skin, I love it and I do agree, it was nice to see a different color other than black

People online whom whine about the PS5 console not automatically being black are endlessly hilarious to me. 

I like the white controller too, actually. It's the white + wavy shape + giant size of the console itself that makes it unappealing.

It's not black!!!! my console has to be black because every other console is black. why is the new console not black

RHEEEEEEEEE
Who said that? You are the first person I have seen say that. Is that just how you read stuff when someone has a different opinion than you?

Prince-2.jpg

People online whom whine about the PS5 console not automatically being black is endlessly hilarious to me.
Funny thing is, when they announced black plates and controllers, I jumped on it. Bought the plates and 2 brand new black Dualsense. 4 months later I went back to white plates and my white Dualsense controllers. Black was boring as fuck.

anyone know if the PS4 physical copy of KOF XV can be played on PS5 even tho there's no note on the box art about a free upgrade or whatever? 

It says there is a free upgrade. I think when it comes up on the ps5 you click option on the disk when it comes up and can choose to install the PS5 version from that.

I went with the cosmic red plates, looks good next to the Halo Series X and both are standing up.

New thing I bought is one of those camera govee light systems I need to get around to hooking up.

[attachment=37893:ps5 snip.png]

People online who misuse “whom” are moderately hilarious to me. Well, maybe that’s a bit strong; more sensible chuckle level.
I didn't even catch that error till you mentioned it. My brain just auto corrects errors like those for me and figures out what they mean.

For whom the trolls post they post for thee! Or something witty like that.

I didn't even catch that error till you mentioned it. My brain just auto corrects errors like those for me and figures out what they mean.

For whom the trolls post they post for thee! Or something witty like that.
Get the post troll, pay the troll toll. I think?

Demeo on sale for 30 already is tempting me.

May Savings Sale is live (ends 5/11 at 3 AM ET/12 AM PT):

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/category/a0ef8218-e3cf-45f6-80e0-951be5e4d6df/1

Golden Week Sale (ends 5/11at 3 AM ET/12 AM PT):

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/category/2ecafaca-98a6-4402-8681-0fd0eea3364b/1

A bunch of PSVR2 stuff just went on sale:

After the Fall: Complete Edition - $20.09

Altair Breaker - $23.99

Cave Digger 2: Dig Harder - $14.99

Cities VR - $23.99

Cosmonious High - $22.49

Demeo - $31.99 - $29.99

Fantavision 202X - $14.99

Gorn - $9.99 - Cross Buy

Job Simulator - $14.99

Last Labyrinth - $23.99 - $22.49

Resident Evil Village Gold Edition - $29.99

Rez Infinite - $11.99 - $10 upgrade

Synth Riders: Remastered Edition - $18.99

Thumper - $9.99 - $7.99 - $5 upgrade

Vacation Simulator - $22.49

The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners Tourist Edition - $34.99

I don't think I want any of those May games.
Me neither but I still need to get that Essential PS4 Collection...

Speaking of which, anyone know of a good way to get one month of PS+ for cheap nowadays?

bread's done
Back