Playstation Rewards program is back!

Well, they've given away Moves before. (And I just bought Sports Champions yesterday. I only have 1 controller, but we borrowed a few, and now my wife wants 3 more, so we can dual wield)

But my other concern is anybody above 300 pts is uploading fake photos or they already own Motorstorm Apocalypse...

[quote name='M3wThr33']But my other concern is anybody above 300 pts is uploading fake photos or they already own Motorstorm Apocalypse...[/QUOTE]

Does it really matter? You'll get your prizes either way. :D

[quote name='M3wThr33']Well, they've given away Moves before. (And I just bought Sports Champions yesterday. I only have 1 controller, but we borrowed a few, and now my wife wants 3 more, so we can dual wield)

But my other concern is anybody above 300 pts is uploading fake photos or they already own Motorstorm Apocalypse...[/QUOTE]

A) I dont have a family and couldnt do the challenges even if I wanted to. In addition their not required and would hurt the program if they were.
B) You saying no one rents games anymore?
C) If they do own it so what? Thats not the prize this month. As I keep saying the SIMPLE fact that Move Heroes requires a move is enough of a reason that Motorstorm is not the mayhem pack.
D) Not everyone here even owns a ps3, or lacks the game. I have Move Heroes and beat it. When I get my copy im going to sell it. Its depressing if you think I dont deserve something because of that choice.

I keep commenting on partytalk posts but I'm not getting any points. The chart thing says I have 24 points left to earn the next day and I have 12 total points earned. How do I get the last 24 points?

[quote name='M3wThr33']Well, they've given away Moves before. (And I just bought Sports Champions yesterday. I only have 1 controller, but we borrowed a few, and now my wife wants 3 more, so we can dual wield)

But my other concern is anybody above 300 pts is uploading fake photos or they already own Motorstorm Apocalypse...[/QUOTE]
lolol:applause:

[quote name='jdawg2593']I keep commenting on partytalk posts but I'm not getting any points. The chart thing says I have 24 points left to earn the next day and I have 12 total points earned. How do I get the last 24 points?[/QUOTE]

Give it some time. They say points may take up to an hour to appear. Usually mine post in about 10 minutes.

As for the photos thing, I actually thought that the uploaded photos had to be what they said on the HP site. Turns out that as long as a photo is uploaded you get the points. I didn't realize it until I read more of the posts here. lol.

How do I get more than 330 pts?? Like anything else to do to earn points??? Please help me!!!

Activity Points left to earn in the next day Total Points Earned
Upload a photo 0 60
Add a PartyTalk Post 0 90
Comment on a Sponsored Post 0 90
Comment on a PartyTalk Post 0 36
Vote in a poll 0 54

Got all the points from the activities.

[quote name='darknight88']How do I get more than 330 pts?? Like anything else to do to earn points??? Please help me!!!

Upload a photo 0 60
Vote in a poll 0 54

Got all the points from the activities.[/QUOTE]
im honestly so close to making a new topic with a helpful OP... its periods. Notice how it says this period ends in X days? each week is caped at 330. Thats why it ends at 990. 3 weeks of 330.

[quote name='darknight88']How do I get more than 330 pts?? Like anything else to do to earn points??? Please help me!!!

Upload a photo 0 60
Vote in a poll 0 54

Got all the points from the activities.[/QUOTE]

If you got all the points, how did you expect to get more than that?

I understand the HouseParty site is confusing if you're not used to it, but common sense is cool too. You can't earn more than 100% of the possible points for that week. ;)

At this point, you've earned a Motorstorm poster. Answer even one poll next week (starts Tuesday, I believe) and it'll bump you over to the second (top) tier where you'll earn PlayStation Move Heroes + Mayhem Prize Pack. And in reference to a previous question of yours, points accumulated now obviously do not apply to earning MLB/Motorstorm, as that period ended last week.

And now, a bouncy smiley! :bouncy:

[quote name='admiralvic']A) I dont have a family and couldnt do the challenges even if I wanted to. In addition their not required and would hurt the program if they were.
B) You saying no one rents games anymore?
C) If they do own it so what? Thats not the prize this month. As I keep saying the SIMPLE fact that Move Heroes requires a move is enough of a reason that Motorstorm is not the mayhem pack.
D) Not everyone here even owns a ps3, or lacks the game. I have Move Heroes and beat it. When I get my copy im going to sell it. Its depressing if you think I dont deserve something because of that choice.[/QUOTE]

I'm just making a statement, not a judgment or accusation. I'll probably do the same thing. Hell, what's the different between a half-hearted "MAD MAX IS LIKE MOTORSTORM. LOL" post and anything else?

[quote name='M3wThr33']I'm just making a statement, not a judgment or accusation. I'll probably do the same thing. Hell, what's the different between a half-hearted "MAD MAX IS LIKE MOTORSTORM. LOL" post and anything else?[/QUOTE]

I went with Pacific Rift to replace Apocalypse for the program. Figured at least it kept with the motorstorm concept despite not being the actual new game. I know the intention was to get people to post with Apoc.. but figured there's little harm in posting pictures in the same spirit as the original challenge.

Wow Thanx for the info guys. So yea at that to the OP. State each week is one period and each period you can max out at 330 pts.

Very helpful and I could tell that the 2 posters above helping me are about to rage due to fools like me lol. Appreciate the patience. Guess I'll be earning Move Heroes and I hope the Mayhem bundle thing includes MS apocalypse again. Damn this thing is so easy. Wish I got last freebies but oh well, at Least I'm glad this thing is running for a few weeks and that I got in the house party thing ps rewards.

[quote name='admiralvic']
Most likely the mayhem pack will be something interesting like a shirt and maybe a bag.[/QUOTE]

I asked what the Mayhem Pack included and was told the final details would come from Playstation soon, and to keep an eye on the party page, FWIW

It's possible they don't even know what it includes (or haven't decided yet).

[quote name='Foladar']I asked what the Mayhem Pack included and was told the final details would come from Playstation soon, and to keep an eye on the party page, FWIW

It's possible they don't even know what it includes (or haven't decided yet).[/QUOTE]

Sweet and that is very possible. Sony has a lot left to do as the Infamous 2 codes arnt valid (and im sure a lot of other codes arnt either). Thanks for asking though =D

Guess they changed their mind, because I got another email saying I'm now accepted. I'm trying my best to get around the site, but it's a bit convoluted.

[quote name='admiralvic']Sweet and that is very possible. Sony has a lot left to do as the Infamous 2 codes arnt valid (and im sure a lot of other codes arnt either). Thanks for asking though =D[/QUOTE]

I was thinking that the codes didn't work because the Playstation Store was not up. Seems logical, right?

[quote name='darknight88']Wow Thanx for the info guys. So yea at that to the OP. State each week is one period and each period you can max out at 330 pts.

Very helpful and I could tell that the 2 posters above helping me are about to rage due to fools like me lol. Appreciate the patience. Guess I'll be earning Move Heroes and I hope the Mayhem bundle thing includes MS apocalypse again. Damn this thing is so easy. Wish I got last freebies but oh well, at Least I'm glad this thing is running for a few weeks and that I got in the house party thing ps rewards.[/QUOTE]

The program says to "Get ready for an entire year of fun with the PlayStation Online Rewards Program!" So it's probably best for you to get your simple questions out of the way now, right? :)

I don't know that it'll always be games...but FREE STUFF EVERY MONTH!

I'm hoping Sony pulls through and gives us some free games like they are rumored to do in Europe due to PSN. This could be a great year for rewards members once this PSN madness is out of the way.

Just a guess, but I am thinking the mayhem pack is a bunch of Move accessories for playing the move heroes game. Sword, shield, bow, etc. I know there are similar packs around. Sounds like mayhem to me.

I noticed there have been a few Move price drops this week. I'm hoping with the poor sales and everything else going on that they give us all one. If they don't I have no desire to own the Heroes game since I can't play it.

[quote name='SmashMan']The program says to "Get ready for an entire year of fun with the PlayStation Online Rewards Program!" So it's probably best for you to get your simple questions out of the way now, right? :)

I don't know that it'll always be games...but FREE STUFF EVERY MONTH![/QUOTE]

Do you have to reapply every month, or once your in the program- you're good? Just checking. I am pretty sure once you're in it, you're in it- I just want to confirm.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Do you have to reapply every month, or once your in the program- you're good? Just checking. I am pretty sure once you're in it, you're in it- I just want to confirm.[/QUOTE]

Once you're in, you're golden. It may even carry over to the next year if it is renewed ^_^

This is awesome; thanks for posting. :D
I'm currently sitting at 330 points, waiting for the next batch of tasks to become available so I can hit that 331 mark. :D

Going to wikify the first post, feel free to add a Q&A section, maybe that way people can see their answers. Feel free to add in prizes, too, or whatnots. Hopefully people won't go nuts.

[quote name='Foladar']Going to wikify the first post, feel free to add a Q&A section, maybe that way people can see their answers. Feel free to add in prizes, too, or whatnots. Hopefully people won't go nuts.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for answering my request =D

edit:

Tried to make the OP more helpful for everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Foladar']Going to wikify the first post, feel free to add a Q&A section, maybe that way people can see their answers. Feel free to add in prizes, too, or whatnots. Hopefully people won't go nuts.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for answering my request =D I tried to make the OP more helpful for everyone.

also woot 660 :3

[quote name='admiralvic']also woot 660 :3[/QUOTE]
660 for me as well :D

Saw your conversation about receiving MLB/Motorstorm, and commented that I haven't gotten jack squat about them yet :(

[quote name='Captain Urahara']660 for me as well :D

Saw your conversation about receiving MLB/Motorstorm, and commented that I haven't gotten jack squat about them yet :([/QUOTE]

haha I wouldn't have posted it, but I read an earlier comment or two that referenced getting their package.

also you have people like

loco420420 said...

Well the games were shipped out Saturday

Offtopic, but one of these days you should add me on psn XD

[quote name='SgtRamirez']Any way to check my points from last month? Just curious.[/QUOTE]

I dont think there is a way. From what people are claiming you should get top tier if you were productive or not.

[quote name='admiralvic']I dont think there is a way. From what people are claiming you should get top tier if you were productive or not.[/QUOTE]
Let's hope they are correct. I know I did the polls, but I was having some trouble with logouts at work, so I was never completely sure that I got credit. I gave up a bit after that, figuring I couldn't get the game anyway, since I was accepted after the first week was complete.

I guess we will find out.

OFF TOPIC!

Would anyone happen to have one of the Sport's Champions Unlock-All codes from October still? I can trade you for it!

Edited OP to add point info (that was in the FAQ) to other points in the post, just to reiterate. Also changed MLB 2K11 to read MLB 11 The Show.

Hmm... I'm not getting any points for the polls. Anyone else having that problem? But I have 486 points total now, so it doesn't really matter right? As long as I'm over 331, I'm good for this month's prize?

[quote name='jling84']Hmm... I'm not getting any points for the polls. Anyone else having that problem? But I have 486 points total now, so it doesn't really matter right? As long as I'm over 331, I'm good for this month's prize?[/QUOTE]

I had this problem too. I kept on doing the polls every few hours (they didn't stay done)... and eventually it clicked in. Very odd.

[quote name='jling84']Hmm... I'm not getting any points for the polls. Anyone else having that problem? But I have 486 points total now, so it doesn't really matter right? As long as I'm over 331, I'm good for this month's prize?[/QUOTE]
In addition to flame's advice, I'll add to make sure that you are signed in. The Playstation Rewards page has a VERY nasty habit of signing people out as they go to the page to do the polls.
If this was your problem(you were signed out), then either wait 1-2 days or try another web browser.

And yes if you are at 331 or higher then you are good anyway and can stop if you want. Most of us are going for 990 points just because we can, not because it's needed.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']In addition to flame's advice, I'll add to make sure that you are signed in. The Playstation Rewards page has a VERY nasty habit of signing people out as they go to the page to do the polls.
If this was your problem(you were signed out), then either wait 1-2 days or try another web browser.

And yes if you are at 331 or higher then you are good anyway and can stop if you want. Most of us are going for 990 points just because we can, not because it's needed.[/QUOTE]

I'm doing it for the 8 mins I'll be owning Urahara on the leaderboard =P

[quote name='sixspeednissan']The site seems to be down. I was making posts and the site just stopped loading. Its been down for over 30 minutes now.[/QUOTE]

It's loading incredibly slow for me. I'm also logged in and have not got any credit for the polls since I took them earlier this morning. :/

To your other point about not being able to play the game: Amazon/Best Buy TIV is $25 right now. Not bad. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Got another response re: Mayhem pack, and now they're saying they aren't announcing the details until the end of the period, and they also said everyone in the 331-990 range would receive the same prize. I figured I'd ask, in case you'd get something of better value in the pack if you were at 990, vs 331.

[quote name='Foladar']Got another response re: Mayhem pack, and now they're saying they aren't announcing the details until the end of the period, and they also said everyone in the 331-990 range would receive the same prize. I figured I'd ask, in case you'd get something of better value in the pack if you were at 990, vs 331.[/QUOTE]

Oh well, it was worth a shot. Thanks for trying. We'll know in two weeks though!

bread's done
Back