Beowulf $4
1408 $4

Sweeney Todd:the demon barber of fleet street $5
Resident Evil Trilogy $13
Spider-Man The Ultimate Collection $7
Starship Troopers Collection Trilogy $11
Mission: Impossible - Ultimate Missions Collection $10

BIDS UPDATED THANKS

and i am very sad :whistle2:( that 16 people said NO to bidding in my LOBALL I didn't do anything wrong i try to be the best CAG i Can be :whistle2:( :whistle2:( :whistle2:(

[quote name='starmask2k3']BIDS UPDATED THANKS

and i am very sad :whistle2:( that 16 people said NO to bidding in my LOBALL I didn't do anything wrong i try to be the best CAG i Can be :whistle2:( :whistle2:( :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

If it makes you feel any better, I clicked NO but may end up bidding once you decide to post an ending date and time. ;)

[quote name='mis0']If it makes you feel any better, I clicked NO but may end up bidding once you decide to post an ending date and time. ;)[/QUOTE]

Waiting to the bids hit to 60% before say a ending date

Bid updated. Thanks

also the new person that gave me a No was because I said no because he wanted to buy stuff from the Lowball without. Bidding so he got mad and gave me a NO

[quote name='starmask2k3']Waiting to the bids hit to 60% before say a ending date

Bid updated. Thanks

also the new person that gave me a No was because I said no because he wanted to buy stuff from the Lowball without. Bidding so he got mad and gave me a NO[/QUOTE]

I hope you aren't referring to me. I voted no because of your terrible lowball history, half ass updates, lack of end date, incomprehensible communication, flawed descriptions and past shipping problems.

I certainly didn't try to buy anything without bidding.

[quote name='dv8mad']I hope you aren't referring to me. I voted no because of your terrible lowball history, half ass updates, lack of end date, incomprehensible communication, flawed descriptions and past shipping problems.

I certainly didn't try to buy anything without bidding.[/QUOTE]

I wasn't talking about you no # 17

[quote name='coopx']RE 5 gold - complete $7

Wat are the Conditions of Blurays?[/QUOTE]
Bid updated thanks

Cases are in good shape and discs are in great shape they don't come with the digital copys

[quote name='starmask2k3']

also the new person that gave me a No was because I said no because he wanted to buy stuff from the Lowball without. Bidding so he got mad and gave me a NO[/QUOTE]

Actually the most recent no vote was from me. I did that primarily because I believe in intellectual osmosis and every time I try to figure out what you are saying I suffer for it.

[quote name='Hell Monkey']Actually the most recent no vote was from me. I did that primarily because I believe in intellectual osmosis and every time I try to figure out what you are saying I suffer for it.[/QUOTE]
I also posted no to troll you, and for not including the matrix collection in your lowball. :3

May 30th? That's a really long lowball because most ppl just snipe on the last... by the 30th people might forget to check your lowball.

RE 5 gold - complete $10

I was going to bid, but I have nearly 4 weeks to do so! Putting stuff that isn't for sale is also kind of confusing.

[quote name='Amblix']Putting stuff that isn't for sale is also kind of confusing.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. It's hard to see what is part of the lowball and what isn't. I think your post needs some re-formatting, OP.

Keep what's not in the lowball under a spoiler, perhaps.

[quote name='HydroX']Agreed. It's hard to see what is part of the lowball and what isn't. I think your post needs some re-formatting, OP.

Keep what's not in the lowball under a spoiler, perhaps.[/QUOTE]

everthing thats in the lowball is between

LOWBALL START HERE-

LOWBALL ENDS HERE-

Last edited:
[quote name='dannyox718']re 5 gold - complete $15[/quote]

bid updated thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back