please give feedback if you got your items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before people decide to start casting opinions on SSI, why don't you just look it up on the Internet on the Social Security Administration's site and see the information about it:

http://www.ssa.gov/ssi/

From what I'm seeing, there's nothing in there to indicate where the money ends up going to, and nothing to say it can't be used for non-food / non-shelter / non-clothing items.

If y2jd told starmask2k3 at the end of the lowball that he couldn't pay for the items until the 1st, I don't see anything in the lowball info that payment is immediate or is due within x number of days of payment.

starmask is showing that he sent y2jd an invoice for the items, so that looks like a binding acceptance of the bids y2jd put in for the items. Sounds like starmask decided to not wait on the payment and sold them to the next bidders in line, which is a pretty slimy move, if you ask me.

[quote name='rockalittle00']Something I remembered that I wanted to share....Regarding the spending of $$ on games and whatnot and where the funds may come from. I knew a kid who was about 16 and he got an SSI check every month because his dad had passed (in prison if memory serves). His mother didn't really take care of him much beyond a roof and a meal (she drank)and he didn't complain about it as long as he got his check. He spent it on clothes and sneakers and games (mostly sneakers LOL). I almost took him in but he eventually went somewhere else.
I guess I'm passing the story along to point out that we don't all know the circumstances of SSI or why someone has it. Life really kicks some people in the nuts......[/QUOTE]

might as well stay off topic, because thats what I do. Its a total mis-allocation of resources....Why the heck does this kid need to be spending all his taxpayer provided money on sneakers for?

Yes, life isnt perfect. The man with the disability fine, government assistance why not. But because your father died in prison for committing crime and your mother drinks too much? They should just be given things??? Its called working, and getting yourself out of that situation. If it means being emancipated, or whatever you can do....but I forgot this is America and we just throw money at problems and dont actually fix them (and then we cut spending when we owe China)

[quote name='merchie89']might as well stay off topic, because thats what I do. Its a total mis-allocation of resources....Why the heck does this kid need to be spending all his taxpayer provided money on sneakers for?

Yes, life isnt perfect. The man with the disability fine, government assistance why not. But because your father died in prison for committing crime and your mother drinks too much? They should just be given things??? Its called working, and getting yourself out of that situation. If it means being emancipated, or whatever you can do....but I forgot this is America and we just throw money at problems and dont actually fix them (and then we cut spending when we owe China)[/QUOTE]

You do realize Less than 10% of said debt is actually owned by China right?

[quote name='merchie89']might as well stay off topic, because thats what I do. Its a total mis-allocation of resources....Why the heck does this kid need to be spending all his taxpayer provided money on sneakers for?

Yes, life isnt perfect. The man with the disability fine, government assistance why not. But because your father died in prison for committing crime and your mother drinks too much? They should just be given things??? Its called working, and getting yourself out of that situation. If it means being emancipated, or whatever you can do....but I forgot this is America and we just throw money at problems and dont actually fix them (and then we cut spending when we owe China)[/QUOTE]

wow....just wow

[quote name='Vegan']Can we get back to how much starmask sucks at business? That was way more entertaining.[/QUOTE]

Thiiiiiiiiiiis much

Starmasks business practices aren't the greatest, I just get sucked in by the sheer amount of shit i want that he has.
You think he's changed at the beginning then in, the middle he fucks up promises to change, tries to fix it. Then fucks up with shady business practices.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Starmasks business practices aren't the greatest.[/QUOTE]

Up there with used needles found in puddles of urine.

[quote name='Snuckles']That doesn't sound safe at all![/QUOTE]

would you prefer unused needles in puddles of urine or used needles in puddles of water?

I just want to chime in here one more time and apologize to y2jd. I may not agree with spending tax payer dollars on video games or anything in that matter, I may have just singled you out when it is a problem as a whole but I didn't mean for all the negativeness come out the way it did. I work hard for my money and I get taxed up the ying yang and you just happen to come across the cross hairs, so again sorry if I offended you.

lol@ piss and needles in a puddle... wtf!?!?!

[quote name='DudeImGodly']would you prefer unused needles in puddles of urine or used needles in puddles of water?[/QUOTE]

Are the unused needles in a plastic SEALED wrapper?

[quote name='Snuckles']Are the unused needles in a plastic SEALED wrapper?[/QUOTE]

Ziploc sandwich bag you can't tell if it's been punctured by the needles.

Either way you get AIDS. Probably.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Ziploc sandwich bag you can't tell if it's been punctured by the needles.

Either way you get AIDS. Probably.[/QUOTE]

I think I'll pass on the offer. Thanks though!

[quote name='DudeImGodly']

Either way you get AIDS. Probably.[/QUOTE]

I think that fits so well with the dealings going on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back