please give feedback if you got your items

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='rockalittle00']I think I see a time out lurking around the next corner......[/QUOTE]

For what

Last edited:
[quote name='w00pr']The 12 dollar shipping charge for 2 games was a red flag for me. You can keep em buddy[/QUOTE]

One is a CE

[quote name='starmask2k3']He Disrespecting me[/QUOTE]

Respect is earned, not owed.

This is the fourth time that you have had several people from the community pitch in to try and make your lowball into a success.
The first three times, I helped you out and I swore never to do it again after you failed to live up to expectations (not just mine, but those of your bidders) in all three cases. Two of those times, you were also assisted by other CAGs making their effort worthless in the end.

The fact is, that you have been given more chances than anyone else to have a successful lowball after several false starts and missteps. Still, there is always something that ends up going wrong in the end. I'm not going to bother making a list of the discrepancies here, because most people know all about them.

I am amazed every single time at the number of people that continue to give you their business when you have shown time and again that you not only do not know how to manage a lowball, but that you have no respect for the CAG community when it comes to these transactions.

The CAG community as a whole has proven itself many times and is deserving of my respect.
You... Not so much.

I'm sure that you will hold another lowball and I'm sure that you will continue to garner bids. Many people do look at the content rather than the seller, which is lucky for you. Still, every single time that you do something like this you alienate yourself more and more from the rest of the community and, eventually, it will catch up with you.

[quote name='Vegan']People still buy stuff from this guy? Shady as hell, every time.[/QUOTE]

That's what I was thinking....

In fact, it's funny that I'm posting in the lowball thread of the only person I have on ignore =P

Edit:

GF: "do you suppose he makes little mice scenes?"

d6e9c1d8.jpg

I reccommend not buying from this trader.. I have been waiting till the 1st.. which I always get money on every 1st of month.. I am on SSI...I told him if he could wait till then and suddenly today he said stuffs I bidded on is gone... I have been looking forward to play these games I won...

[quote name='y2jd']I reccommend not buying from this trader.. I have been waiting till the 1st.. which I always get money on every 1st of month.. I am on SSI...I told him if he could wait till then and suddenly today he said stuffs I bidded on is gone... I have been looking forward to play these games I won...[/QUOTE]

Mabe you shouldn't bid if you only get money once an month I am sorry dude but I needed money I can't wait anymore

You NEVER gave me a warning... u never infomed me that stuffs r being gone.. I reported u to the mod...because this isnt right... I did TOLD u when I would pay and.. its tomorrow.. I hope this is being fixed because this isnt fair at all...

[quote name='y2jd']You NEVER gave me a warning... u never infomed me that stuffs r being gone.. I reported u to the mod...because this isnt right... I did TOLD u when I would pay and.. its tomorrow.. I hope this is being fixed because this isnt fair at all...[/QUOTE]

You didnt tell me that you only get money once an month

I'm gonna have to side with y2jd here. He won those items fair and square and you sold them with no warning whatsoever. Not cool.

post_old.gif
07-27-2011, 12:39 AM y2jd
user_online.gif

Massacre Lord

Marketplace: (33) 100%

Re: Lowball Payment
Quote:
Originally Posted by starmask2k3
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2jd
Quote:
Originally Posted by starmask2k3
please send amazon payment to [email protected] asap

60. Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 (A) - $2
72. Final Fantasy XIII (A) - ] - y2jd 8$
108. Need for Speed Hot Pursuit [/COLOR](A) - $13
118. Shaun White Skateboarding (A) - y2jd 1$
120. Smackdown vs RAW 2007 (C) - y2jd 1$
121. Smackdown vs RAW 2011 (A) - y2jd 9$
131. TNA Impact (A) - y2jd 1$
167. Smackdown vs RAW 2011 Online Pass - y2jd 1$
36 +12=48

ill have funds monday.. but I dont know amazon payment.. i can do PP tho

I don't do PayPal because people don't like to cover. Fees can u send a post office money order and are you taliking about next Monday

yeah money order would be fine.. yes monday the 1st

[quote name='Tsel']I'm gonna have to side with y2jd here. He won those items fair and square and you sold them with no warning whatsoever. Not cool.[/QUOTE]

He had a fair time to pay for the items and he didn't I can't wait for ever. He didn't say anything about only getting payed only once a month

This is the proof I did TOLD you when.. and u never bothered to reply back.. u couldnt wait at least 5 days to pay?.. I figured u havent replied back so I sent ya message today asking for ur addy so i can send u postal money order... then u tell me stuffs r gone

[quote name='y2jd']This is the proof I did TOLD you when.. and u never bothered to reply back.. u couldnt wait at least 5 days to pay?.. I figured u havent replied back so I sent ya message today asking for ur addy so i can send u postal money order... then u tell me stuffs r gone[/QUOTE]

Before u bid on stuff u should tell them u only get money on the first of each month

I'm surprised starmask isn't on a flat out trading ban for life on this site... seriously, every time I look there is drama with this man-child. Every time someone I know here has an issue I can almost GUARANTEE it's this guy without even clicking the link.. it's just sad.

Seriously, you know being honest and upfront is the best way to get business and have a good reputation, right? You're doing it wrong.

It seems that starmask always has trouble BUT I would be pretty annoyed if my lowball ended on the 16th and I had to wait until the 1st for payment.
i understand having to wait a few days but 2 weeks is bullsh*t. He should have contacted the seller BEFORE he bid.
If we are going to call out starmask when he's wrong (ALMOST ALWAYS) let's be fair when he is right.

BTW y2jd did you ever bother to edit the title for that lowball you spammed us to death with the past few weeks? Or does it still read as active?

It seems that starmask always has trouble BUT I would be pretty annoyed if my lowball ended on the 16th and I had to wait until the 1st for payment.
i understand having to wait a few days but 2 weeks is bullsh*t. He should have contacted the seller BEFORE he bid.
If we are going to call out starmask when he's wrong (ALMOST ALWAYS) let's be fair when he is right.

BTW y2jd did you ever bother to edit the title for that lowball you spammed us to death with the past few weeks? Or does it still read as active?

[quote name='rockalittle00']It seems that starmask always has trouble BUT I would be pretty annoyed if my lowball ended on the 16th and I had to wait until the 1st for payment.

BTW y2jd did you ever bother to edit the title for that lowball you spammed us to death with the past few weeks? Or does it still read as active?[/QUOTE]

Thanks alot I think one of the rules should be if you can't pay within a week u shouldn't bid or before you place a bid you should say I only get payed or money on this day or month

[quote name='rockalittle00']It seems that starmask always has trouble BUT I would be pretty annoyed if my lowball ended on the 16th and I had to wait until the 1st for payment.
If we are going to call out starmask when he's wrong (ALMOST ALWAYS) let's be fair when he is right.[/QUOTE]

I agree that it's not entirely starmask in this case, but there is clearly a PM trail wherein payment on August 1st was discussed. I have an equally difficult time reading both starmask and y2jd posts, so I may be reading everything wrong.

But what do I know; I'm just here for the entertainment. :lol:

[quote name='thelonepig']I agree that it's not entirely starmask in this case, but there is clearly a PM trail wherein payment on August 1st was discussed. I have an equally difficult time reading both starmask and y2jd posts, so I may be reading everything wrong.

But what do I know; I'm just here for the entertainment. :lol:[/QUOTE]

WHAT :lol: you hate me

The real question should be is why your using your ssi check to pay for games. Somebody needs to report this guy, unless of course your old, blind, or disabled but judging for your lack of english I bet your just plain ass broke and milking the system.

Also, just had to throw this in there.... According to rule #5 you do take PayPal. Are you sure the two of you aren't related? Nothing makes sense between the two of you.

[quote name='skiizim']The real question should be is why your using your ssi check to pay for games. Somebody needs to report this guy, unless of course your old, blind, or disabled but judging for your lack of english I bet your just plain ass broke and milking the system.

Also, just had to throw this in there.... Accordino rule #5 you do take PayPal. Are you sure the two of you aren't related? Nothing makes sense between the two of you.[/QUOTE]

Why do u have to say anything about his lack of English do we really want to make this in to a races thing

[quote name='starmask2k3']Why do u have to say anything about his lack of English do we really want to make this in to a races thing[/QUOTE]

[quote name='starmask2k3']WHAT :lol: you hate me[/QUOTE]

If I ever figure out what it is you are saying, I may be able to formulate an opinion as to whether I dislike you or want to be your best friend. Until then, I'll continue to be mildly disinterested.

[quote name='starmask2k3']Why do u have to say anything about his lack of English do we really want to make this in to a races thing[/QUOTE]

What does lack of English have to do with races?

[quote name='georox']What does lack of English have to do with races?[/QUOTE]

C'mon, Geo. You know that race and language skills are inseparable, right? Maybe it's just that I grew up in backwoods KKK-centered Idaho, but I remember being taught in school (and to a degree through 80s media) that other races don't speak English well.

Once we get an engrish to English dictionary :wall: we might be able to understand you, until then I suggest you work on saying what you mean and mean what you say. Be upfront and honest in all things, it will help minimize the number of problems you seem to create.

I was hoping Starmask would have turned things around. I personally cannot complain because our transaction during this lowball was incredibly smooth, but here's my problem...

If I ever have a problem with available funds, and I want to bid on an item or two, I contact the seller prior to bidding just to make sure everything is okay. From what I can see, Y2JD had mentioned he would have money on the first ELEVEN days after the lowball ended. If it took a bidder that long to contact me after a lowball sale had ended, I would assume that he wasn't interested anymore.

Lastly, I whole-heartedly aggree with Skiizim, about using SSI checks for video games. From what I can tell, his spending on video games is quite high, looking at his previous posts. And, if that is how he gets his money, I definitely don't feel too pleased that somebody's using the money for gaming.

I did asked him about paypal he said he want amazon payments I dont have that so he suggested postal money order..

as for SSI issue... I have paid rent/bills first before I buy games.. I still have some leftover to buy them..

so you're saying people who is on SSI isnt allowed to buy games at all?

I am deaf for your information..

I already closed my thread.. I will figure that out

Well, since everyone's chiming in. I don't think any of us have enough information on this situation to make any comments.

As for SSI, no one has the right to accuse him of wrongly spending his money. In several cases on SSI, you are allowed no further sources of income. It isn't the greatest existence.

Regardless, if I am unable to pay for an item directly after winning it, I always contact the seller before bidding. It's unacceptable otherwise.

[quote name='y2jd']I did asked him about paypal he said he want amazon payments I dont have that so he suggested postal money order..

as for SSI issue... I have paid rent/bills first before I buy games.. I still have some leftover to buy them..

so you're saying people who is on SSI isnt allowed to buy games at all?

I am deaf for your information..

I already closed my thread.. I will figure that out[/QUOTE]

He's referring to the fact you're using Tax payer money to buy video games.
Not buy necessities.

[quote name='thelonepig']C'mon, Geo. You know that race and language skills are inseparable, right? Maybe it's just that I grew up in backwoods KKK-centered Idaho, but I remember being taught in school (and to a degree through 80s media) that other races don't speak English well.[/QUOTE]

As the Token Black kid that went to private school in California I agree.

[quote name='AugustAPC']Well, since everyone's chiming in. I don't think any of us have enough information on this situation to make any comments.

As for SSI, no one has the right to accuse him of wrongly spending his money. In several cases on SSI, you are allowed no further sources of income. It isn't the greatest existence.

Regardless, if I am unable to pay for an item directly after winning it, I always contact the seller before bidding. It's unacceptable otherwise.[/QUOTE]

Not to add any more juice to the cocktail but I used to work with a few deaf guys at UPS when I was in the warehouse. I know the full time employees received the driver rate (which is pretty high) due to there disability and not being able to drive on the streets. So I know from personal experience that there are opportunities out there.

I wouldn't be throwing around using your SSI as discretionary income, especially in these economic times when the Federal Government doesn't have there shit together.

[quote name='skiizim']Not to add any more juice to the cocktail but I used to work with a few deaf guys at UPS when I was in the warehouse. I know the full time employees received the driver rate (which is pretty high) due to there disability and not being able to drive on the streets. So I know from personal experience that there are opportunities out there.

I wouldn't be throwing around using your SSI as discretionary income, especially in these economic times when the Federal Government doesn't have there shit together.[/QUOTE]

You're making the assumption that he's got nothing else that he's dealing with.

[quote name='AugustAPC']You're making the assumption that he's got nothing else that he's dealing with.[/QUOTE]
Well he did use being deaf as, well I don't want to call it an excuse, but if the shoe fits...

[quote name='aptanor']Well he did use being deaf as, well I don't want to call it an excuse, but if the shoe fits...[/QUOTE]

I'm kinda surprised you all are chasing this. Don't you think that disabilities could be hard to publicly announce?

I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm not saying he's right. I'm just saying this really isn't something that should be pressed. If he's been deemed disabled for whatever reason, and he truly isn't, then you should be upset with the system, not him.

As for us, it's none of our damn business.

[quote name='thelonepig']I have an equally difficult time reading both starmask and y2jd posts, so I may be reading everything wrong.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='thelonepig']If I ever figure out what it is you are saying, I may be able to formulate an opinion as to whether I dislike you or want to be your best friend. Until then, I'll continue to be mildly disinterested.[/QUOTE]

LOL

I'm glad someone said it. It true, even his official business correspondence is... interesting... to try to parse.

Ok guys...we are straying into a bad place here. If we can, disregard both parties incredibly poor written englsh, as well as the income source (which is really not our business), we can return to the fact that both people handled this poorly (not unusual for starmask) and y2jd is not making a good name for himself either.
@ y2jd have you fixed that lowball title, or are you just going to leave it out there stating "1 hour left"?

[quote name='georox']I'm surprised starmask isn't on a flat out trading ban for life on this site... seriously, every time I look there is drama with this man-child. Every time someone I know here has an issue I can almost GUARANTEE it's this guy without even clicking the link.. it's just sad.

Seriously, you know being honest and upfront is the best way to get business and have a good reputation, right? You're doing it wrong.[/QUOTE]

+1 I can recall issues from every single lowball that he has run and the drama that followed. And it seems like even after the community as a whole gave him multiple further chances to be honest and fair with people he still doesn't do that in his actions.

Something I remembered that I wanted to share....Regarding the spending of $$ on games and whatnot and where the funds may come from. I knew a kid who was about 16 and he got an SSI check every month because his dad had passed (in prison if memory serves). His mother didn't really take care of him much beyond a roof and a meal (she drank)and he didn't complain about it as long as he got his check. He spent it on clothes and sneakers and games (mostly sneakers LOL). I almost took him in but he eventually went somewhere else.
I guess I'm passing the story along to point out that we don't all know the circumstances of SSI or why someone has it. Life really kicks some people in the nuts......

[quote name='rockalittle00']Something I remembered that I wanted to share....Regarding the spending of $$ on games and whatnot and where the funds may come from. I knew a kid who was about 16 and he got an SSI check every month because his dad had passed (in prison if memory serves). His mother didn't really take care of him much beyond a roof and a meal (she drank)and he didn't complain about it as long as he got his check. He spent it on clothes and sneakers and games (mostly sneakers LOL). I almost took him in but he eventually went somewhere else.
I guess I'm passing the story along to point out that we don't all know the circumstances of SSI or why someone has it. Life really kicks some people in the nuts......[/QUOTE]

Very well put. :applause:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back