please give feedback if you got your items

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='AugustAPC']I own both games but have yet to put either one in my Xbox.

Am I a bad person?[/QUOTE]

You're evil and commander shepard approves this message :D

Lowball is over no more bids thanks guys please rate this lowball and big orders will be ship out. With flat rate boxes

MotivationalShepard03.jpg

[quote name='Pride7ds']Well, that was quite tame.[/QUOTE]

it's sad, there are about 124 people stuck about 4 pages back on the Jessica Alba picture and have just not been able to refresh. suckers.

[quote name='AugustAPC']Isn't that Cole from Infamous?
Or Starkiller from Forced Unleashed?
Or Robin from Batman Arkham City?[/QUOTE]

That's Shepard from Mass Effect damnit. Go play them NOW or I'll cut you so slow you'll think it is a career change.

[quote name='AugustAPC']Isn't that Cole from Infamous?
Or Starkiller from Forced Unleashed?
Or Robin from Batman Arkham City?[/QUOTE]

You must be kidding right? LOL

[quote name='starmask2k3']Why only 3 $tars :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

otherwise the cosmic balance would shift and unwind and erase all the badass commentary we all previously posted in the last 10 pages. i gave ya 5.

shit. forgot to up my bid on Star Ocean when i got back from smoking... ah well, i see my total at

73. Forza Motorsport 3 (A) - Freemason $6
76. Ghost-busters : The Video Game (A) - Freemason $4
82. Hulk (A) - Freemason $6
116. Saint's Row (A) - ] - Freemason $4
124. Spectral Force 3 (A) - Freemason $11

146. Incredible Hulk (A)Freemason $4
149. Sky High (A) Freemason $4

39 + Flat Rate Small or Regular = $XXXX

let me know via PM which way you can fit them with a total and ill get it paypal'd to ya. good lowball, thanks everyone!

[quote name='AugustAPC']Can I take the picture down of my ex now? lol.[/QUOTE]

nope. it stays until you beat Mass Effect. She obviously won't care now anyways.:bouncy:

Worth it. I guess you weren't lying about the hotness. Ive saved the picture to my hard drive and 5 other hard drives located throughout the world. So yeah, you can remove it

I know but I feel like a douche doing it. I usually delete the majority of my pictures of a girl when I break up with'em.

So, hopefully the important people have seen the picture. It's going down now :p

[quote name='Potatoeman']Worth it. I guess you weren't lying about the hotness. Ive saved the picture to my hard drive and 5 other hard drives located throughout the world. So yeah, you can remove it[/QUOTE]

Bastard. Anyway. That's the low end of the hotness spectrum, to be honest >.>

Maybe if I another person lets me win another lowball item, I'll up the ante, :D

My Wife puts up with my shit and accepts I am a lifelong gamer, nerd, and collector... She is a beautiful women, and although she even gave me the green light to have a go at Alba if it arose... that makes her the sexiest woman on earth to me... I however have not explored other planets.

[quote name='mis0']@AugustAPC

Motorboat?[/QUOTE]

Like you wouldn't believe. You haven't even seen some of my other exes, lol.

Okay, back to the lowball.

Yay, I won items.

Edit: Whoops, lowball ended

How come the sudden end date change? This was supposed to end on the 26th I thought. I missed this, and was really interested in quite a bit.

Oh well.

Got 945 - Goal 2300 = 1358 :whistle2:(

Totals and invinvice coming soon

may have a New Lowball again soon :)

[quote name='Freemason']
6a00d8341c558f53ef0120a593b288970c_500wi_RE_Purely_awesome_motivational_picture-s500x400-162053-580.jpg

and on that one, im out for the night. later you cheap asses[/QUOTE]

I SO LOVE PINK

PS THAT WOULD BE SO FUNNY IF THAT WAS A MAN :lol:

Just a suggestion. If you do more lowballs, cut down the amount of items you have per lowball. There are more items I would have bid on in this one, but I just don't have the money all up front. Do multiple lowballs, with breaks in between.

Give people time to get some funds together and you'll more than likely get far more profit.

[quote name='Freemason']shit. forgot to up my bid on Star Ocean when i got back from smoking... [/QUOTE]

Woohoo, good for me. $10 Was my absolute max bid too. :lol:

Another thing for future lowballs is don't have it end so late. A lot of the items i wanted ended up selling for a lot less than I was willing to pay for them but since it ended so late I wasn't able to stay up to counterattack the snipers. You could've gotten a lot more money ending it at 10PM because there would hvae been more last second bidding wars. Overall tho, great lowball! There were a lot of great items, it's too bad you didn't take more of my money. :)

[quote name='fsecreast']Another thing for future lowballs is don't have it end so late. A lot of the items i wanted ended up selling for a lot less than I was willing to pay for them but since it ended so late I wasn't able to stay up to counterattack the snipers. You could've gotten a lot more money ending it at 10PM because there would hvae been more last second bidding wars. Overall tho, great lowball! There were a lot of great items, it's too bad you didn't take more of my money. :)[/QUOTE]

This is something I agree with. I've always wished to see a lowball sale end early in the evening, but it's something that has yet to be implemented. How many people are up at 1 AM eastern time, or more importantly bidding at that time? If you ended your lowball at like 9 Eastern, that'd still make it 6 PM Western, and a good time for most people to be online after work. Just a thought.

[quote name='Pride7ds']Woohoo, good for me. $10 Was my absolute max bid too. :lol:[/QUOTE]

DAMN YOU!! lol no biggy that just lets me pick up another JRPG from Gamestop today :)

As far as the lowball, yes have several smaller ones. I was limited on my spending since i just bought from the group lowball and 2 other smaller ones in the last week. you'll get more but as you saw from the ending bids, MANY dropped out early due to the time. Luckily I am an insomniac so am always up that late, but with due credit, if you are going to miss the end time, bid your max bid and cross your fingers.

[quote name='Freemason']
6a00d8341c558f53ef0120a593b288970c_500wi_RE_Purely_awesome_motivational_picture-s500x400-162053-580.jpg

and on that one, im out for the night. later you cheap asses[/QUOTE]

I just figured this should be quoted again for those scrolling quickly through this page. Third one's a charm.

[quote name='starmask2k3']AugustAPC-

65. Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2-AugustAPC 16$
89. Kameo-AugustAPC 3$

19+6=25
[/QUOTE]

Shouldn't my shipping be $5 and not $6? The rules say first item is $3, and additional items are $2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back