73. Forza Motorsport 3 (A) - Freemason $6
76. Ghost-busters : The Video Game (A) - Freemason $4
82. Hulk (A) - Freemason $6
116. Saint's Row (A) - ] - Freemason $4
124. Spectral Force 3 (A) - Freemason $11

146. Incredible Hulk (A)Freemason $4
149. Sky High (A) Freemason $4

also sent a PM with shipping address

[quote name='Lazer77']How much should I send for the flat rate on Fallout New Vegas Collector's Edition? I can pay anytime.[/QUOTE]

11.80 with dc#

@Freemason u forgot. 80 for dc#

P-p-p-payment sent.

It'd be cool if you made note of those who payed next to their order on your #4 post. For reference and to let the buyer know the payment has been acknowledged.

How much will shipping be for all this? Like $15?

1. Alan Wake (Limited Collector's Edition) (A) - Sinfulfate 23$
Sega Superstar Tennis(No case) -$1
139. Body of Lies (A) Sinfulfatee 4$
148.Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow (A) Sinfulfate 4$
32+s&H

[quote name='Sinfulfate']How much will shipping be for all this? Like $15?

1. Alan Wake (Limited Collector's Edition) (A) - Sinfulfate 23$
Sega Superstar Tennis(No case) -$1
139. Body of Lies (A) Sinfulfatee 4$
148.Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow (A) Sinfulfate 4$
32+s&H
[/QUOTE]

Plus. 80 for dc#

So what is the total for this? $21 + 10.95 shipping? If you are shipping these Flatrate via paypal, the DC is included for free.

53. Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena (A) - emeraldgsl$4

59. Dead or Alive 4 (A) - emeraldgsl 3$

74. Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
(A) - emeraldgsl 4$

75. Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
(A) - emeraldgsl 4$

134. Wolfenstein
(A) - emeraldgsl 6$

all the prices are making me sad :whistle2:(

Package stuff now and sending out Wining and Totals now

[quote name='starmask2k3']I didn't make it :whistle2:(
also please cover the PayPal fees thanks a lot[/QUOTE]

Are you asking or telling him? It sounds to me like your telling him, you can't force anybody to do it here on CAG. You should know that by know.

[quote name='skiizim']Are you asking or telling him? It sounds to me like your telling him, you can't force anybody to do it here on CAG. You should know that by know.[/QUOTE]

I said please so I am not telling him so u don't know what your talking about so go away sir thanks

[quote name='starmask2k3']BUMP DC# Are UP at POST #4 For The People that Payed ME[/QUOTE]

Hey Star, I paid you on Saturday yet it's not updated in the post nor is there a DC#???

[quote name='Pride7ds']Hey Star, I paid you on Saturday yet it's not updated in the post nor is there a DC#???[/QUOTE]

Yeah I just saw it now sorry I'll ship out today

More package shiped out yesterday and more DC# added to the post,#4 and still need payments from people still

hey Stars, received my package today, but I paid $11.75 for priority flat rate, even going back and paying a second payment for .075 to receive DC extra, only to receive it shipped brown box parcel post for 9.03.. what happened there? All arrived in good order, just wondering. feedback left!

[quote name='Freemason']hey Stars, received my package today, but I paid $11.75 for priority flat rate, even going back and paying a second payment for .075 to receive DC extra, only to receive it shipped brown box parcel post for 9.03.. what happened there? All arrived in good order, just wondering. feedback left![/QUOTE]

The box was to big

Starmask if you don't mind my asking, do you leave feedback for people when they pay or do you wait for them to leave feedback?

Just curious since you asked for feedback from buyers.

[quote name='rockalittle00']Starmask if you don't mind my asking, do you leave feedback for people when they pay or do you wait for them to leave feedback?

Just curious since you asked for feedback from buyers.[/QUOTE]

I give feedback once I get feedback so I know they got there stuff ok :)

Yo starmask2k3, just received my games from the lowball and noticed the shipping price on the package. You charged me $12 to ship and it cost you 3.62 so I am due a refund of $8.38

I sent you a PM with this info as well. Please let me know when you will send the refund.

I hope this didn't happen to others here.

Plus to top it off, some of the games are not in the condition they were described in.

[quote name='emeraldgsl']Yo starmask2k3, just received my games from the lowball and noticed the shipping price on the package. You charged me $12 to ship and it cost you 3.62 so I am due a refund of $8.38

I sent you a PM with this info as well. Please let me know when you will send the refund.

Plus to top it off, some of the games are not in the condition they were described in.[/QUOTE]
and Starmy was doing so well.

[quote name='emeraldgsl']Yo starmask2k3, just received my games from the lowball and noticed the shipping price on the package. You charged me $12 to ship and it cost you 3.62 so I am due a refund of $8.38

Plus to top it off, some of the games are not in the condition they were described in.[/QUOTE]

It did happen to others...happened to me, in fact. Starmask sent my Deathsmiles LE in a bubble envelope (big no-no), charged me $12 to ship, and only paid $4.21. The game came damaged (big surprise), and I've PMed him asking for partial refund (not just on shipping, but on the price of the game), as well. So we'll see how this works out :) .

[quote name='dv8mad']I AM going to say I told you so.[/QUOTE]

I really want to say something about this but i am not going to but I am going to say this to you Stop saying anything in my threads

i think you should indeed be addressing it, you did not ship the way I paid for or for the amount either, granted mine was only a couple bucks difference, you never contacted me stating it would be coming parcel post, no packing material was used, and the box was beat up, but fortunately all of my goods arrived as described. You are not here to make money off shipping people their goods, and i sincerely HOPE you give them the refunds due or I doubt you'll get any staples of the lowball community buying anything from you again.

[quote name='Freemason']i think you should indeed be addressing it, you did not ship the way I paid for or for the amount either, granted mine was only a couple bucks difference, you never contacted me stating it would be coming parcel post, no packing material was used, and the box was beat up, but fortunately all of my goods arrived as described. You are not here to make money off shipping people their goods, and i sincerely HOPE you give them the refunds due or I doubt you'll get any staples of the lowball community buying anything from you again.[/QUOTE]
I am giving them refunds for the shipping difference

[quote name='jacknicklson']Charging DC even for Priority Mail
Over-charging for shipping
Disrespecting the man himself

Can't wait for your next lowball![/QUOTE]

He Disrespecting me

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back