Portal 2 $39.99/$29.99, Shift 2 Unleashed $49.99 @ BBY

Animekatt

CAGiversary!
BB changed the list of games from the Easter Sale to what we have today. Less games and accessories on the list overall.

As always, if the price is higher instore, you can price match the web price if it doesn't have the "Online Only" wording.

List of games and items in the sale

Highlights:
:360::ps3: $39.99 Portal 2

:pc: $29.99 Portal 2

:360::ps3: $49.99 Mortal Kombat + Free $10 gift card

:360: $14.99 3 month XBL Gold

:360: $138.99 Xbox Kinect

Last edited by a moderator:
Good experience picking up my DQ and Kirby. The wait in line was about 20+ mins. People are crazy but not the fault of the BB employees. Somebody noticed the line was slow and a nice lady came up took my printout and cards and got my stuff.

Hopefully BB does more deals like this in the future I have no problem doing a in-store pickup for prices like this to avoid shipping charges.

Just checked my account and saw that I had a confirmation as well. Ended up snagging DQ9, Test Kitchen, FlingSmash, Active Life bundle, PokePark and both the Disney Sing Its, coming in just over $131. Freaking $30 of that was for shipping and taxes, but BB.com is no Amazon:lol: Thanks OP!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='vanlandw']Good experience picking up my DQ and Kirby. The wait in line was about 20+ mins. People are crazy but not the fault of the BB employees. Somebody noticed the line was slow and a nice lady came up took my printout and cards and got my stuff.

Hopefully BB does more deals like this in the future I have no problem doing a in-store pickup for prices like this to avoid shipping charges.[/QUOTE]

was the line stricly for the easter sale customers?

[quote name='bic']test kitchen :lol::D[/QUOTE]

Ummm yeah to go along with Personal Trainer: Cooking! What can I say, I'm a sucker for very cheap games (horrible or otherwise), not to mention I needed it to complete my Touch Generations collection on DS:cool:

[quote name='bic']was the line stricly for the easter sale customers?[/QUOTE]

Nope it was just one general line for pickup's and Customer Service. Geek Squad had their own line.

Most people were doing returns some crazy woman left with a series of iPads and somebody took forever signing up some forms for a computer purchase.

[quote name='bic']test kitchen :lol::D[/QUOTE]

laugh all you want, test kitchen is actually pretty good. some good recipes in there and they make shopping lists for you and have hands free step by step directions.

the texas slow cooker chili is the shit.

[quote name='tossup']Amazon just matched best buy's 19.99 price on kirby if anyone was holding out.[/QUOTE]
Sigh, I wish I had held out. I ordered it for shipping from best buy, this streamlite place is estimating delivery next week when it says its about 2 hours away from me, could of just used my Prime but there was no telling they would match it since they never matched the Sly Collection deal that Best Buy were running a week or two ago.

pERFECT TYMING i recently bought a ps3 for my little brothers bday and weve got a wii in the closet more dusty than an afghan terrorist hole now i can buy every game on that list and lie that theyre for my little brother YUMM

[quote name='mang9432']laugh all you want, test kitchen is actually pretty good. some good recipes in there and they make shopping lists for you and have hands free step by step directions.

the texas slow cooker chili is the shit.[/QUOTE]

well i might just look in to it then.

[quote name='mang9432']laugh all you want, test kitchen is actually pretty good. some good recipes in there and they make shopping lists for you and have hands free step by step directions.

the texas slow cooker chili is the shit.[/QUOTE]

I agree, they're are some really good recipes on it. I like how you can split up the different tasks with other family members, and also how there is a no knife option for the kiddies. That way they're also helping out with dinner and just doing the safe steps.

[quote name='falcinator']Amazon ALREADY matched on Kirby for $19.99 and Transformers..![/QUOTE]

Yep I picked those up. Just need fligsmash now.

to everybody who said "nintendo games dont drop!"....

luolz.jpg

[quote name='Drclaw411']to everybody who said "nintendo games dont drop!"...[/QUOTE]

Nintendo's sales and profits have been down year over year for the past two years, and they did just announce that the Wii successor will be out at retail in 2012.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Wow. Nice deal. From best Buy?? Head explodes.

Kirbys epic Yarn is $19.99 as well.

transformers war for cybertron is $19.99
Metroid Other M is $14.99

Sorr I dont have time but theres some other deals as well you can add to the OP if you want to take the time:

- $25 gift card with purchase of a 3DS + free starter kit

- Select games 2 for $30 (not much but RE5 platinum for Xbox, Borderlands, and GTA IV are included)

Edit: heres Best Buys Special Offers link that covers these deals if people want to dig through it.[/QUOTE]

I am not seeing the BB $25 card with a 3DS purchase... where is this? Its not listed in the ad.

Thanks! please help me if possible, going to get a 3ds right after work (in 3 hours!) thank you in advance.
-eX

[quote name='exceed19']I am not seeing the BB $25 card with a 3DS purchase... where is this? Its not listed in the ad.

Thanks! please help me if possible, going to get a 3ds right after work (in 3 hours!) thank you in advance.
-eX[/QUOTE]

It's not available anymore, that was only for Sunday.

[quote name='exceed19']I am not seeing the BB $25 card with a 3DS purchase... where is this? Its not listed in the ad.

-eX[/QUOTE]

Wondering this myself, it was listed on the website sunday, and its gone now and I was going to get mine and use the deal tomorrow. Anyone confirm this is a dead deal?

[quote name='Animekatt']It's not available anymore, that was only for Sunday.[/QUOTE]

Thanks doll. I appreciate your fast response. I hate BB.. I mean, WTF they were closed Sunday (everyone else was open) AND I took Mario Galaxy (#1) to trade in yesterday, it was worth $30. the STUPID system there crashed like 3 times, and this took about 25 minutes, I had to leave.... NOW its worth $25.. farking BB...

flingsmash is one piece of garbage game. but the fact that it is $25 with the new wii remote makes it an awesome deal. but the problem isn't that it's an awesome deal. the problem is what games actually use the wii motion plus? zelda wii later this year will use wii motion plus, but even than, what else is there? so it's a great deal, but overall, is it worth the $25 for such a small library of games that use it?

kirby epic yawn and metroid other m are bargin bins. they are not worth over $10. try to get these two games at that price because that's what they are worth.

[quote name='pochaccoheaven']flingsmash is one piece of garbage game. but the fact that it is $25 with the new wii remote makes it an awesome deal. but the problem isn't that it's an awesome deal. the problem is what games actually use the wii motion plus? zelda wii later this year will use wii motion plus, but even than, what else is there? so it's a great deal, but overall, is it worth the $25 for such a small library of games that use it?

kirby epic yawn and metroid other m are bargin bins. they are not worth over $10. try to get these two games at that price because that's what they are worth.[/QUOTE]

kirby epic yawn? grow up.

If it's not your cup of tea, fine. But it is one fantastic game.

[quote name='confoosious']kirby epic yawn? grow up.

If it's not your cup of tea, fine. But it is one fantastic game.[/QUOTE]

no! yawn is perfect to describe the game because you'll end up falling asleep as you continue with the game. the game is not good. it's more or so a 2/5 and that's being more generous to it than what it deserves. play it and you'll see how yawn fits.

[quote name='pochaccoheaven']no! yawn is perfect to describe the game because you'll end up falling asleep as you continue with the game. the game is not good. it's more or so a 2/5 and that's being more generous to it than what it deserves. play it and you'll see how yawn fits.[/QUOTE]

I am playing it.

Tempting. I'll probably have to get Flingsmash so I can replace my regular black Wii Remote with a proper Wii Remote Plus.

Kirby's Epic Yarn is a bit too easy for the hardcore gamer. I don't think I can recommend it. $20 might be an okay price since I do have most of the Nintendo first-party games on the Wii at this point, so I think I am inclined to pick this up. And if you own cats, they will attack Kirby and the other things made of yarn on the screen. I played it at my brother-in-law's house while house and cat sitting.

And Metroid: Other M will probably piss you off if you're a Metroid fan. The gameplay is fine, but a bit short. But Samus and her talking and whining just destroys the character. Not the best Metroid you'll play.

Any reason for me to wait for Amazon to pricematch Flingsmash in order to buy it over Best Buy? Free shipping and tax-free are the only reasons right? I think I could use some Best Buy points and certificate even if it means paying taxes.

Kirby is great. However, my 3 and 5 yr. old kids can play coop. So, it is pretty easy. I am going to pick up another copy for one of my kid's friends bday. The game is still selling at 20+ on Ebay. So, you could play through it, then sell it on Ebay.

Rhythm Haven for $10. I am trying to not buy more games but when you got pokemon games at TRU for $5 (girlfriend played them and recommends them) and then Rhythm Haven for $10 (Something I wanted for some time now).

Hopefully my best buy has more rhythm havens on friday. Going to TRU tomorrow for deals, heh.

[quote name='imacgod']And if you own cats, they will attack Kirby and the other things made of yarn on the screen. I played it at my brother-in-law's house while house and cat sitting.

[/QUOTE]

LOL - I started KEY tonight, and my cat was very interested in Kirby. It's the first game she is really interested in. She does like to try to chase the cursor on the menu screen, though.

[quote name='MaxBiaggi3']Nintendo's sales and profits have been down year over year for the past two years, and they did just announce that the Wii successor will be out at retail in 2012.[/QUOTE]

leaked photos =/= announcment

bread's done
Back