possible new lowball starting up

CAG farted during my bid, I didn't even see that hat, my friends kid would have loved it. I can get an official one at Disneyland though but they are around $20.

Looking at the lowball OP my eyes went blurry toward the bottom of the list, sometimes I don't notice things until people start bidding.

[quote name='Gators300']Longest damn 10 minutes ever[/QUOTE]

No kidding, I was having a hard time keeping up with everyone. You and Edwin are on my nemesis list, haha ;).

Grats guys!

[quote name='STEVE05']Don't worry Barney, I missed out on Fallout :(
Congrats Katana[/QUOTE]
Well you officially won
Naruto and the keychain
Congrats! :applause:

Great lowball!

[quote name='skiizim']CAG farted during my bid, I didn't even see that hat, my friends kid would have loved it. I can get an official one at Disneyland though but they are around $20.

Looking at the lowball OP my eyes went blurry toward the bottom of the list, sometimes I don't notice things until people start bidding.[/QUOTE]

I you really want it let me know.

[quote name='Sharp Katana']finally can stop refreshing now lol[/QUOTE]

Ha, I know. I wanted that Fallout CE, but I got the stuff I really wanted (at least I think). My first lowball auction, it was fun!

[quote name='STEVE05']Ha, I know. I wanted that Fallout CE, but I got the stuff I really wanted (at least I think). My first lowball auction, it was fun![/QUOTE]

That makes two then. :applause:

[quote name='eXiON']No kidding, I was having a hard time keeping up with everyone. You and Edwin are on my nemesis list, haha ;).

Grats guys![/QUOTE]

It's alright. I missed out on Xenoblade Chronicles by $1 earlier today in another lowball. Sucked.

who ever won the winning bid for Metal Gear 4 LE please let me know if you're willing to give your bid over to me, it was really the only item i was interested in this auction. please let me know and i'll be happy to take over your bid. Thanks!

[quote name='Edwin29']I you really want it let me know.[/QUOTE]

It's ok if you really want it, they sell these at Disneyland.

oswaldears-500x438.jpg

[quote name='skiizim']It's ok if you really want it, they sell these at Disneyland.

oswaldears-500x438.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Those with passes get 10% off at cashiers IIRC.

[quote name='Setherial']who ever won the winning bid for Metal Gear 4 LE please let me know if you're willing to give your bid over to me, it was really the only item i was interested in this auction. please let me know and i'll be happy to take over your bid. Thanks![/QUOTE]

I was me ( I think ) and I want this to replace my other Metal Gear LE case that has a bend in the bottom

[quote name='Namurashi']Those with passes get 10% off at cashiers IIRC.[/QUOTE]

I get a 20% discount, I have the premium pass.

Persona 4 Soundtrack -$2
Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter (generic case) [C] - $.50
Battlefield 2: Modern combat [F] - $.50
ATV Offroad fury 2 [B] $.50
MLB 06: The Show [A] - $.50
NBA Live 2001 [B] - $.50
Metal Gear Solid 2 [F] - $.50

[quote name='STEVE05']Ha, I know. I wanted that Fallout CE, but I got the stuff I really wanted (at least I think). My first lowball auction, it was fun![/QUOTE]

thanks, a couple more dollars on that ce and I was out hehe. Congrats on winning too :)

[quote name='Kevace']Damn you, 45 second post waiting period! Forced me to wait juuuust a second too long. Congrats norainnorainbow.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Now I've got to find some space for the thing!

[quote name='Edwin29']I was me ( I think ) and I want this to replace my other Metal Gear LE case that has a bend in the bottom[/QUOTE]

how about selling me your old one? How bad is the bend at the bottom by chance?

alright, I think I have the bids updated on OP now. time to organize and send invoices out. thanks again to everyone who participated!!

[quote name='Sharp Katana']thanks, a couple more dollars on that ce and I was out hehe. Congrats on winning too :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the only thing I really wanted was the bobble head (which I'm sure is the same for everyone pretty much. It would have just taken up more space on the shelf. And considering I spent upwards of $70 in this sale, it was probably a good thing you saved me another $25, haha.

Recieved my stuff today
That Heavy Rain CE cover is terrific. Had no idea it was so cool, since you can't see the embossed drops in pictures
Off to leaving feedback

bread's done
Back