possible new lowball starting up

I don't think my items have shipped, I got tracking number but has not moved from " electronic shipping info recieved". It has been like that since March 28th.

[quote name='AkariK']I know I'm in no hurry for the book I won, but this is becoming adriley 2.0 :([/QUOTE]

Little quick to be calling this adriley 2.0 since he took look 4-5 months and then still had the audacity to roam around here without taking care of EVERYTHING.

Last edited by a moderator:
2 weeks with no shipping notification, no update in the last week, and I'm not allowed to be pessimistic? I wasn't following too much of the adriley fiasco because all my packages went out immediately and I didn't get anything from him, but I know he shipped some of his immediately too, and the rest just went into limbo forever.

Edit: I've had 2 previous transactions with her that went fine. I know she's good, but still.

I can say she is a great seller, and everyone will get their items. I have bought several items from her and received them all..........Maybe she's in the kitchen? Lol

[quote name='Blabadon']Damn it, I never thought I'd be in an adriley-esque lowball.[/QUOTE]

This lowball hasn't even been over for two weeks. People need to calm down and show a little patience.

idd0tt I've sent you my address to your email. I have not received my items yet. I also tried PM'ing you but your inbox is full. Please get back to me. Thank you.

[quote name='UberSwiss']This lowball hasn't even been over for two weeks. People need to calm down and show a little patience.[/QUOTE]

Agreed

sorry guys! I was without a car for a week and have yet to ship out the 2nd batch of packages. Work got busy so I wasn't able to keep everyone updated, but I'm on my way to the PO right now and will PM tracking numbers once I get back!! Sorry!!

also @Mako1215 >:O

Still have not received my artbook. Here's my timeline:

3/22 - lowball ends. I pay immediately
4/09 - she ships, finally (flag!)
4/10 - it arrives at my post office, but since she wrote the address wrong, it's returned to sender - she gets it back around 4/20 or so
4/23 - she sends a PM saying she will ship it out again the next day. I do not receive any notification after that.

It's 5/03, and no sign of it. It's being shipped within California so even media mail will not take this long. She was online yesterday, and has ignored both PMs and emails.

adriley-esque? Yes. Deserving of a negative? I'm beginning to think so. I'll give her a day or so before going to the mods. Pretty sure I'm out the $10.50 though.

bread's done
Back